More Priest Healers?

90 Human Priest
With the slight buff to holy and disc priests, are we going to see an even more influx of priests in lfr and bgs? Currently, at least when I join, it's 4 or 5 out of 6 healers are priests in lfr and a good 3 or 4 out of 10 players in bgs are priests. I just don't see resto druids anymore.

Anyone else notice this in mop? Are priests FOTM this expansion? Why are there so many priests?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Because Priests are the oldest healing class, and have always been pretty solid at healing.

Why do you care if there are so many Priests in LFR or BGs? It's not like they affect anything you can get.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Honestly on my server It is not even close, it's usually Shamans and Pally's as main, maybe one Priest healer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Why are Warriors the most represented tank class in every expansion, even though they weren't necessarily the best in every tier (i.e. the worst in DS, yet still the best representation)?

/shrug

I have the answer to this.

Everyone - and I do mean everyone - secretly wants to hide behind the big, tough moocow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
In bgs it does matter. Priest healers are the weakest so it would be nice to see some druids or pally healers.
I was merely asking since my personal observation is that there are a lot of priests this expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
In bgs it does matter. Priest healers are the weakest so it would be nice to see some druids or pally healers.
I was merely asking since my personal observation is that there are a lot of priests this expansion.

Be part of the solution, then! Roll a Druid or Paladin and heal instead. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Why are Warriors the most represented tank class in every expansion, even though they weren't necessarily the best in every tier (i.e. the worst in DS, yet still the best representation)?

/shrug

I have the answer to this.

Everyone - and I do mean everyone - secretly wants to hide behind the big, tough moocow.

That's kind of racist towards female gnome warriors.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]