PvP

WOT!

http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Frostmourne_US

Frostmourne(PvP Server)

WOT!!¡¡!¡¡!!¡¡!!¡¡!!¡¡
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
PVE server that way --->

you chose your faction, live with it. It's also funny because these new dailies are all about Horde vs. Alliance
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Don't see how it is any different to packs of level 90 Horde ganking my alts when leveling. I don't throw my hands up in the air. I just sigh and move on.

Karma sucks. You guys don't know how to 1v1 and get butthurt and have to gank Horde with four or five other people to their one, so they take it out on you when they see you and CAN kill you. But hey for what little it's worth to forum trolls: PvP means Player versus Player, not PvG (Player versus Gang Rape), so the PvP server argument doesn't hold much water.

...Not that I care because I'm a Rogue and can pick and choose my fights pretty well. If you're not a Rogue, well... sucks to suck.
Edited by Tekunin on 12/1/2012 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
12/01/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Tekunin

Karma sucks. You guys don't know how to 1v1 and get butthurt and have to gank Horde with four or five other people to their one, so they take it out on you when they see you and CAN kill you. But hey for what little it's worth to forum trolls: PvP means Player versus Player, not PvG (Player versus Gang Rape), so the PvP server argument doesn't hold much water.

...Not that I care because I'm a Rogue and can pick and choose my fights pretty well. If you're not a Rogue, well... sucks to suck.

I think you're completely unaware of the fact that it happens both ways. And I haven't seen a forum troll in a long time.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
12/01/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Tekunin
butthurt

I think you're completely unaware of the fact that it happens both ways. And I haven't seen a forum troll in a long time.

You sound Butthurt

Also don't mention that alliance completely outnumber horde by some retarded amount and a lot of the "ganking" that you're talking about is just other alliance that happen to be nearby and cant help but join in.

If you want horde outnumbering Ally, then pay 25 or 35 bucks and go to Barthlas ")
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
12/01/2012 08:24 AMPosted by Avadon
Or a Canadian complaining about being Canadian

That's not funny, eh?

Also, Groot and Orch agreed on something. We better take a screenshot of it just in case this thread gets deleted.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I am an Undead Priest.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Obligatory link;
http://www.finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/images/necro.jpg

Why do you cretins do this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]