Blood soaked invitation

90 Night Elf Mage
I recently got this while raiding the Dominance Horde area, is there any possible way to sell it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Use it for the brawlers guild. Your lucky to get one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Its BoP anyways
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/27/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Gilgámesh
Well I was hoping there was so way I could make money off of it, is there really no way?

Well, you could do Brawler's Guild and try to get to the requisite rank when you can invite another player, then sell that invitation, which is an unbound item that you can sell, trade or gift to a friend.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/27/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Well I was hoping there was so way I could make money off of it, is there really no way?

Well, you could do Brawler's Guild and try to get to the requisite rank when you can invite another player, then sell that invitation, which is an unbound item that you can sell, trade or gift to a friend.

Yaaaay. Content only people with hundreds of thousands of gold lying around will ever see.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Were you just killing random guards or what?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/27/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Gilgámesh

Thanks for the reply, I'm going to try to get ranked fast so I can get a good sum of gold off of it.\

Could you also please tell me where the Alliance Brawlers Guild is located? I'm having troubel finding it :(

Supposed to be in the deep run tram area.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/27/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Îpmân

The invitations don't drop from guards; they come from certain rare spawn Horde and Alliance npcs.
Edited by Daxxarri on 11/27/2012 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/27/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Daxxarri

The invitations don't drop from guards; they come from certain rare spawn Horde and Alliance npcs.

Which horde rare's drop them?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
11/27/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Vail

Yaaaay. Content only people with hundreds of thousands of gold lying around will ever see.

Thanks.

Yet it drops from mobs you can kill for free.

LOGIC!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]