Rapture Broken?

90 Night Elf Priest
I did a full clear MSV no problem and started HoF heroic and suddenly I'm not seeing any rapture mana return. I started to go oom and investigated and saw that I did indeed gain rapture mana earlier in the day and now none!

Edit: I respecced to shadow then back to Disc and I'm getting it again. :/
Edited by Jane on 11/27/2012 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Weird bug, thanks for sharing.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Ya, I noticed this too. I swapped a talent and Rapture stopped working until I relogged. I did not try spec swapping but that probably works too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Happening again this week after Heroic Vizier. YAY! :) No response on Bug thread either. Is anyone else having this issue? :/
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
yay happening to me now too
thanks blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Happening now on Heroic Will... /sigh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Happened to me once on a Tsulong attempt in Terrace last night. Not fun!

I relogged after the attempt and that cleared it up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Wonder if this is why I've been OOMing a lot more lately. I should pay more attention I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
This happened to me on our final pull last night, was oom 2 minutes in and having seen this immediately checked my mana return log. Really frustrating and not sure what is causing it, worked fine for the first 3 hours of raid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I was noticing this in HoF the other night, on Blade Lord and Garalon. Was getting really annoyed when I found myself oom in situations where I shouldn't have been.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
hmm I've been wondering why my ilvl has been going up and my mana efficiency has been going down. I've been seeing the rapture proc and didn't even think if it was returning mana or not. I will keep an eye on that thx for the post
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]