JoinBattlefield, Post 5.1? PART 2

90 Blood Elf Hunter
I've got to say that after reading through all of the blue responses in this thread my stomach is churning with perplexity and concern about the future of PvP in this game. I definitely don't have a problem with you, Daxxarri, but I simply cannot agree with what you're saying; whether it be your personal opinion, that of your employer, or both. My writing can come off as a little personal sometimes, so I'd like point out that no ill-will is intended. Civil discussion and debate are important.

Where do we draw the line about which "advantages" are okay to have in PvP? Is it okay for a player to have the "advantage" of being more geared than their opponent - should we add item level brackets to the queue? Is it okay for a player to have the "advantage" of being more skillful than their opponent - or should we add an MMR-style system to the standard queue? Is it fair that people should have to fight against others that have the "advantage" of owning a powerhouse computer, or blazing fast internet?

The word "advantage" is such an ambiguous term that you can twist to fit whatever situation you'd like, I hate it. It's an excuse, and an easy out.

It is, very frankly, disturbing that you're wagging your finger at players for attempting to play battlegrounds the way they were meant to be played - that being in an organized manner. People actually fighting for objectives instead of out scattered on the road with no care in the world about the outcome of the match. You repeatedly cater to the lowest common denominator and you only facilitate the continued degradation of the experience and play in regular battlegrounds.

You call organization an "advantage," but to what end? Is one team not more organized than the other regardless? Maybe they're more geared, or perhaps they simply have more skilled players. There's a clear winner and loser most of the time; very rarely do matches end in draws.

It's not as if the opposing teams are incapable of being organized, they choose not to be. They'd rather squabble amongst one another than actually formulate a plan to win. They don't care about winning, or calling out important infomation vital to the match. They're taught that it's okay to play mindlessly; why would they need to actually talk with, and work with their teammates in order to win when the game will be dumbed down to their level regardless.

Telling players that enjoy playing with like-minded people that they'll have to queue for rated battlegrounds or play war games instead is ridiculous. Rated battlegrounds do not offer the same environment that standard battlegrounds do - as admitted by one of your blue poster colleagues awhile back during another discussion about premades (cross-realm ones in particular, I believe) stating that they were more akin to rated arenas and were by no means intended as a replacement.

Group composition matters way too much in rated play(balance issues), on top of strict item rules, having modified maps (EotS comes to mind), having the dynamics of maps changed (10 players in AB instead of 15), not having the full roster of maps available(No AV or IoC, for example), and low participation(also plaguing the 5v5 queue by the way). With all of that in mind how is it okay to tell players that enjoy regular battlegrounds to go play rateds instead if they'd like to play using their brain?

It's arguable that the very same situation occurs in rated battlegrounds. You complain that one team is advantageous over another and that simply is unfair - and yet you have no problems pitting a 1200 MMR battleground team against a 2700 MMR battleground team. Is that not similar to putting players willing to organize against player not willing to organize? Your standard queue already tries to match grouped players against other grouped players where possible - just as your rated queue tries to match you with a similarly ranked team before finally pairing you with one way out of your league. Double standards, I suppose.

As far as you mentioning "rage quits," this is a term more coined in the context of multiboxing than premades. The author of the add-on you're referring to is a multiboxer, and he has definitely imparted some of that culture into his work. It's a term coined within the same context as "rage whispers," those very polite private messages that multiboxers often receive. I don't particularly think that what amounts to an add-on author's flavour text is basis for an argument against premades.

I guess what really has me confused is the timing. Why now, and why so inconsistently? If this is your philosophy for how players should be matched then why isn't matchmaking more stringent, and why is it not applied to all aspects of PvP? It's not as if it was difficult to disable the functionality of the add-ons in question, I've mentioned several times before that all it would take is protecting a few functions in the API - so why did it take so long to flip a couple switches if this was something that your team has never been "particularly fond of"? PAV has been around for a very long time, and you started limiting group queues to 5 at the end of WotLK (I believe?).

You say that premades drive players away from PvP as they instantly give up when encountering one - but this is the way you've conditioned players to act. It's not just premades that will cause players to give up - but also if the opposing team has 1 more healer than theirs - or if they have slightly undergeared players on their team. The list goes on, and it's a long list of reasons why people give up, even before the match starts. Why should they care when they're being rewarded win or lose. I see "just let them win, it's faster honour per hour" regardless the state of the match more than I have ever seen people complaining that they were facing a premade. I wonder how many people even look at the roster and understand that they're facing one.

This just seems like a rushed PR stunt more than anything else to me. You seem to be trying to instill the notion of "Hey! Look! We're doing something!" and attacking what really amounts to a non-issue to try and take some of the spotlight away from the real problem at hand, which is all of the bots plaguing battlegrounds.

It's hard to take any of what has been said at face value when you haven't fixed the actual "problem," that being the way your queue operates. Instead you "break" a convenience and try to limit a great social tool for the game.

What exactly was accomplished with this? The people who want to run premades are still going to do them just with a slightly different method of queuing, more upset and frustrated at the game, and more likely to flat-out stop paying to play all together.

That sounds pretty lose-lose to me, but then again what do I know.

-Xex

(I'm not even going to start on war games for fear of hitting the character limit - but if Skirmishes weren't used enough to warrant their return to the game then I have trouble seeing why war games weren't given the same treatment.)

wow, I tip my hat to you, thank you, thank you so much!
90 Orc Warlock
I’ll try to break it down as clearly as I can:Any addon that enables a full, organized Battleground group to queue against a randomly assembled group is creating a scenario where that coordinated group has a huge advantage. That is not in the spirit of the experience we want to provide in the normal Battleground queue. Playing with friends is fun and important, but it shouldn't come at the expense of the spirit of the game nor the fun of others.The normal Battleground queue is for players to jump in and play against other players in a similar situation. We realize that it's not a perfect system, and we're still looking at ways to improve normal Battleground queues further. Regardless, it's not meant for organized groups to "pug stomp" and get quick Honor. We have built in outlets for players that want to organize--if a competitive, social experience was really the goal, then there are clear ways to achieve that.The ultimate effect that this kind of queuing has had is to drive players away from PvP. Perhaps it's been a long time since you've been in a random group, but a lot of players will see that they're up against a premade and simply quit. At best, they suffer through it. To an extent premade groups count on this. Heck, one of the popular addons announces opposing players that appear to have rage quit. Addons aren’t really a viable solution for botting issues, but we do take those issues seriously and we'll continue our work on improvements to the Battleground system, including better ways to deal with botting and other exploitative gameplay.

Excellent post, although this may nerf some peoples fun it will add to the fun for the vast majority of players. This stance makes me proud to play blizzard games. /bravo
91 Undead Warrior
I've got to say that after reading through all of the blue responses in this thread my stomach is churning with perplexity and concern about the future of PvP in this game. I definitely don't have a problem with you, Daxxarri, but I simply cannot agree with what you're saying; whether it be your personal opinion, that of your employer, or both. My writing can come off as a little personal sometimes, so I'd like point out that no ill-will is intended. Civil discussion and debate are important.

Where do we draw the line about which "advantages" are okay to have in PvP? Is it okay for a player to have the "advantage" of being more geared than their opponent - should we add item level brackets to the queue? Is it okay for a player to have the "advantage" of being more skillful than their opponent - or should we add an MMR-style system to the standard queue? Is it fair that people should have to fight against others that have the "advantage" of owning a powerhouse computer, or blazing fast internet?

The word "advantage" is such an ambiguous term that you can twist to fit whatever situation you'd like, I hate it. It's an excuse, and an easy out.

It is, very frankly, disturbing that you're wagging your finger at players for attempting to play battlegrounds the way they were meant to be played - that being in an organized manner. People actually fighting for objectives instead of out scattered on the road with no care in the world about the outcome of the match. You repeatedly cater to the lowest common denominator and you only facilitate the continued degradation of the experience and play in regular battlegrounds.

You call organization an "advantage," but to what end? Is one team not more organized than the other regardless? Maybe they're more geared, or perhaps they simply have more skilled players. There's a clear winner and loser most of the time; very rarely do matches end in draws.

It's not as if the opposing teams are incapable of being organized, they choose not to be. They'd rather squabble amongst one another than actually formulate a plan to win. They don't care about winning, or calling out important infomation vital to the match. They're taught that it's okay to play mindlessly; why would they need to actually talk with, and work with their teammates in order to win when the game will be dumbed down to their level regardless.

Telling players that enjoy playing with like-minded people that they'll have to queue for rated battlegrounds or play war games instead is ridiculous. Rated battlegrounds do not offer the same environment that standard battlegrounds do - as admitted by one of your blue poster colleagues awhile back during another discussion about premades (cross-realm ones in particular, I believe) stating that they were more akin to rated arenas and were by no means intended as a replacement.

Group composition matters way too much in rated play(balance issues), on top of strict item rules, having modified maps (EotS comes to mind), having the dynamics of maps changed (10 players in AB instead of 15), not having the full roster of maps available(No AV or IoC, for example), and low participation(also plaguing the 5v5 queue by the way). With all of that in mind how is it okay to tell players that enjoy regular battlegrounds to go play rateds instead if they'd like to play using their brain?

It's arguable that the very same situation occurs in rated battlegrounds. You complain that one team is advantageous over another and that simply is unfair - and yet you have no problems pitting a 1200 MMR battleground team against a 2700 MMR battleground team. Is that not similar to putting players willing to organize against player not willing to organize? Your standard queue already tries to match grouped players against other grouped players where possible - just as your rated queue tries to match you with a similarly ranked team before finally pairing you with one way out of your league. Double standards, I suppose.

As far as you mentioning "rage quits," this is a term more coined in the context of multiboxing than premades. The author of the add-on you're referring to is a multiboxer, and he has definitely imparted some of that culture into his work. It's a term coined within the same context as "rage whispers," those very polite private messages that multiboxers often receive. I don't particularly think that what amounts to an add-on author's flavour text is basis for an argument against premades.

I guess what really has me confused is the timing. Why now, and why so inconsistently? If this is your philosophy for how players should be matched then why isn't matchmaking more stringent, and why is it not applied to all aspects of PvP? It's not as if it was difficult to disable the functionality of the add-ons in question, I've mentioned several times before that all it would take is protecting a few functions in the API - so why did it take so long to flip a couple switches if this was something that your team has never been "particularly fond of"? PAV has been around for a very long time, and you started limiting group queues to 5 at the end of WotLK (I believe?).

You say that premades drive players away from PvP as they instantly give up when encountering one - but this is the way you've conditioned players to act. It's not just premades that will cause players to give up - but also if the opposing team has 1 more healer than theirs - or if they have slightly undergeared players on their team. The list goes on, and it's a long list of reasons why people give up, even before the match starts. Why should they care when they're being rewarded win or lose. I see "just let them win, it's faster honour per hour" regardless the state of the match more than I have ever seen people complaining that they were facing a premade. I wonder how many people even look at the roster and understand that they're facing one.

This just seems like a rushed PR stunt more than anything else to me. You seem to be trying to instill the notion of "Hey! Look! We're doing something!" and attacking what really amounts to a non-issue to try and take some of the spotlight away from the real problem at hand, which is all of the bots plaguing battlegrounds.

It's hard to take any of what has been said at face value when you haven't fixed the actual "problem," that being the way your queue operates. Instead you "break" a convenience and try to limit a great social tool for the game.

What exactly was accomplished with this? The people who want to run premades are still going to do them just with a slightly different method of queuing, more upset and frustrated at the game, and more likely to flat-out stop paying to play all together.

That sounds pretty lose-lose to me, but then again what do I know.

-Xex

(I'm not even going to start on war games for fear of hitting the character limit - but if Skirmishes weren't used enough to warrant their return to the game then I have trouble seeing why war games weren't given the same treatment.)

wow, I tip my hat to you, thank you, thank you so much!

as do i (fumbles with chin strap... *tip*
well said, factual, and a wonderful summation
of most fundamental game flaws that the premade
addon remedies in a wonderful way.

might be a good idea to read it, read it again,
and comprehend it in its entirety.

Cheers.
Pleb.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Don't be naive. If blizzard wanted to, they could search back and look at how many HKs you received past the date of logging into their servers with the marked addon in question. They have data on their servers that spans back to when this game went live. All it would take is some patience and some careful searching.

Also, even if you say you 'wanted' them to break the addon, you still used it. Plain and simple. Its like saying you found a way to commit tax evasion for several years, and while you were using it you also protested it publicly without ever thinking of paying the money back. Even then, and going back to my first point, you don't think the government would have your name on file and how much money you cheated them out of? If someone with information and power wants something, they can easily get it (In this case, Blizzard).

What a terrible analogy. Really grasping at straws here. Tax evasion is against the law. Blizzard had stated using addons like Preform AV Enabler were not against ToS. I really don't understand why you think this analogy works.

Also, to actually take back the kills would require a lot of work and also not be 100% accurate. I've actually had Preform AV Enabler downloaded for a long time, but basically never used it until this last summer when I wanted to push for Bloodthirsty. How would they know how many kills I got while not in a Preform AV Enabled group?

All it would take to get that information is learning how the addon group queues everyone into the same BG. Even then, I don't even really have to try to prove such an already obvious point: You, and people like you, are hypocrites. All you are trying to do is shut the gate behind you trying to force others to do it the harder way, while you (by your own definition) cheated your way to where you are.

Since you are hopelessly clueless, I leave you with this:

hyp·o·crite noun \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Definition of HYPOCRITE:
1: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion.
2: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

I hope you take that definition to heart, while others and myself use this addon (Or others like this) to make our game experience more bot-free and enjoyable. You and the rest of the naysayers can sulk here and cry on the forums like you all have been for the past years these addons have been available.
90 Worgen Druid

What a terrible analogy. Really grasping at straws here. Tax evasion is against the law. Blizzard had stated using addons like Preform AV Enabler were not against ToS. I really don't understand why you think this analogy works.

Also, to actually take back the kills would require a lot of work and also not be 100% accurate. I've actually had Preform AV Enabler downloaded for a long time, but basically never used it until this last summer when I wanted to push for Bloodthirsty. How would they know how many kills I got while not in a Preform AV Enabled group?

All it would take to get that information is learning how the addon group queues everyone into the same BG. Even then, I don't even really have to try to prove such an already obvious point: You, and people like you, are hypocrites. All you are trying to do is shut the gate behind you trying to force others to do it the harder way, while you (by your own definition) cheated your way to where you are.

Since you are hopelessly clueless, I leave you with this:

hyp·o·crite noun \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Definition of HYPOCRITE:
1: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion.
2: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

I hope you take that definition to heart, while others and myself use this addon (Or others like this) to make our game experience more bot-free and enjoyable. You and the rest of the naysayers can sulk here and cry on the forums like you all have been for the past years these addons have been available.

Please tell me how I cheated or have said other people that use these addons are cheating. Because I haven't. I've just said it's against the spirit of the game. Blizzard agrees. They changed it.

I haven't sulked while it's been available. I killed stuff. I actually enjoy the challenge of carrying a random team. You, Mr. God Mode Random BG player, apparently suck too bad to play by yourself. I hate bringing these personal attacks in because it gets us nowhere, but personal attacks beget personal attacks.
100 Human Death Knight
Why do I use oQ? To make honor.

How does oQ make you honor? It lets me steamroll pugs, which gives me honor.

So you want to steam roll pugs? No, I want honor. Blizzard has chosen Random BG's as the ONLY way to get honor. The fastest method to get honor, is to camp GY's and murder lots of horde. Therefore that is what I do. Blame Blizzard's honor system.

Is there a solution that would make you stop using oQ and steamrolling pugs? Yes, make honor available for winning Arena's once I cap CP. I would much rather 3 man for honor, than deal with Random BG's.
19 Night Elf Priest
Bliz does some tard things...let me see if I get this

Is not ok to to have a coordinated group of people but its ok to have 1 person coordinating multiple toons by multiboxing? mmkaayyyy....

Is not ok to sync Que for random battlegrounds but there is a "join as group" option available? mmmkaayyyyy....

Is not ok to increase the chances to win in these battlegrounds by using these addons but is ok to enter bgs in the last 5 minutes when there is no chance to win? mmmkaaayyy.....

Is not ok to group with more than 5 people but is ok for the system to group you with more than 5 afkers or bots? mmmkayyyy

Whats wrong on increasing your chances to win on a random event that is not even balanced from the moment you decide to join because the system simply fails?

Why an addon that was quickly becoming so popular for its demand would get affected instead of letting it become more popular so coordinated groups would play each other outside of a rated system that still awards honor?

Am I missing something here?
Edited by Proesor on 12/5/2012 1:03 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Arena Skirmish is CD reset function.
Edited by Zalndraeda on 12/5/2012 1:03 PM PST
1 Goblin Warrior
Why do people keep bringing up bots?

The bots are a problem they are annoying, frustrating and need to go, they are also a separate issue.

Just because some people are being jerks with bots and ruin some play experience, doesn't give others the right to ruin even more players experience via this addon, and then to justify it by saying they are doing it to avoid botters.

This addon was a simple fix for Blizz, the bot issue is bigger, but just because they can't fix the one easily doesn't mean they shouldn't fix the other.
1 Orc Warrior
12/03/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Xaeva
Because currently, it is impossible to make premade queuing fair to both teams. It can't be done. The options are singles or groups of five or less matched against each other, or premades stomping pugs in hopelessly mismatched games

Everything in this statement is wrong. It IS possible, or at least it WAS possible.
Do you not see this?
The addons that were broken were fixing this.
The addons were doing something Blizzard did not or could not do.
They were bringing true PVP and Teamwork back to the BG's.
Yes, the addons were growing in popularity, which was a wonderful thing.
More and more Coordinated Players, less Solo Puggers.
Battlegrounds were going back to their old and true glory.

Battleground were introduced to wow to try and curve world PVP for the same reasons you are using against them now. Being stomped several times trying to complete quests, farming for mats, just getting from 1 point to another is a lot more less fun in the world than it is when you queue up for a BG knowing you might die or get graveyard camped.

Your excuse that the addons were getting to big, to well known is not a bad thing. It was good for everyone, PVP, PVE, Casual or Hard core. It was excellent PR for Blizzard, not to mention it saved several people for just quitting wow during other MMO Releases.

Yes, I know, I am fighting an already lost battle, but I am still trying to make people understand, including Blizzard, that this was a mistake. I know they will never come out and "admit" it, that is asking to much. I just want the other to relize, the addons weren't the villians or the exploits that they are being made out to be. They were a solution to a problem that has been around a long long time.

Your not convincing anyone of anything, other then that yourself, and others like you, are not good enough to hack it in a rated battleground, and instead have to stoke your epeen by rigging the battle in your favor.
Period. End of story.
90 Undead Priest
I am not sure why so many people think that having bots in their battleground is just part of the game. I am not ruining anyone's experience in battlegrounds by avoiding bots. I am taking back the experience that the bots have ruined for me and making PvP fun again.
The argument that coordination is a bad thing in a multiplayer game is kind of mind boggling. Shouldn't working together and coordinating a group be a part of WoW at ALL levels? I can't go into a random group and take off in the wrong direction and pull all the wrong mobs and expect to be successful can I? How is it different in PvP?
91 Undead Warrior
12/05/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Lôx
and others like you, are not good enough to hack it in a rated battleground

so what you're really saying is, we're not leet
enough to do rated bg's, and not stupid enough
to do random bg's... so where is our niche ?

Cheers.
Pleb.
19 Night Elf Priest
Why do people keep bringing up bots?

The bots are a problem they are annoying, frustrating and need to go, they are also a separate issue.

Just because some people are being jerks with bots and ruin some play experience, doesn't give others the right to ruin even more players experience via this addon, and then to justify it by saying they are doing it to avoid botters.

This addon was a simple fix for Blizz, the bot issue is bigger, but just because they can't fix the one easily doesn't mean they shouldn't fix the other.

Wouldnt you want to be in a group with no bots or afkers? Then let addons like this become popular so everyone has a bigger chance to avoid them. Bliz could also update the grouping/joining system for bgs but until then addons like this provide a solution. Thats only one of the nice things these addons brought to the table and thats why bots are still related to this topic.
90 Night Elf Warrior
Major Problem in normal BG is in fact no one does the objectives that the BG itself is made for.

How many times I've seen in AB someone grabs a node and just goes away to rush into the action. Heck I don't blame them defending a node can be pretty boring sometimes you just stand there hoping that the one person that stayed with you is also good in PvP.

WSG is no different people just go in the middle of the map killing themselves.

I dunno for random queues as a solo player I would just straight out make 5-6 new maps making them 10v10 deathmatches the first team to get to a certain point marks win each time you kill someone you gain points.

Make the old BG's where people can queue as a group since those require a bit more coordination that the average PvP player can handle.

To the guy whining about AV yes the horde can win it but they have to back cap towers and this is again an issue about coordination. Really people join as a group since you have more of an edge to who will win and sometimes you won't have to rely on luck to get a healer on your team.
100 Undead Death Knight
12/04/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Daxxarri
The ultimate effect that this kind of queuing has had is to drive players away from PvP. Perhaps it's been a long time since you've been in a random group, but a lot of players will see that they're up against a premade and simply quit. At best, they suffer through it. To an extent premade groups count on this. Heck, one of the popular addons announces opposing players that appear to have rage quit.

I disagree, This type of queuing brought people TO PvP. An entire community of players organically spawned. Every day more and more people joined the community. The addons did not give a "unfair" advantage all the tools where and are available to both factions unlike some your battle grounds. Even if you add up all the "rage quit" and the numbers of people queuing up with the addons you would see that number of people who queued up this way was much much greater than the so call "rage quitters"

It looks to me that as a company you should look more at what the idea behind the addon is/was; IMHO players do not want this artificial divide between servers. we want to trade, communicate and play/compete with all. instead of restricting this addon capability you should do some research to what drive people to such community and use the knowledge gained to improve the game.

You want to know what else drives people from PvP? faction population in-balance. sure a little off-topic but place a survey and see how many "rage quit" because of this.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I used to lead a TVO premade battleground for AV. For those who remember it, it was before the Random Battleground queue was created and before they made it impossible to queue randomly at the same time for a specified queue. Before the addons like Premade came about.

Did I have fun? Yes. We'd sometimes have 20-30 people queuing at the same time and getting in there and we would get a blitz in 6 minutes including an AV Perfection because we were coordinated against a group of uncoordinated pugs.

Do I wish it were still possible? Yep, sad that it isn---oh wait. If I wanted to do this again, I can create a group for RBGs or wargames.

I actually agree with Blizzard on this move. While I wish they made it harder to blitz in AV, thus fixing the zerg-rush mentality and bringing back strategy, I realize that doing that while keeping it from being an 8 hour battleground (Those were the days) isn't as easy as I'd like to say it is.

So Kudos blizz. From a former premade-organizer, I support your move.

To everyone else, flame me all you want, I don't really care.
90 Undead Priest
I used to lead a TVO premade battleground for AV. For those who remember it, it was before the Random Battleground queue was created and before they made it impossible to queue randomly at the same time for a specified queue. Before the addons like Premade came about.

Did I have fun? Yes. We'd sometimes have 20-30 people queuing at the same time and getting in there and we would get a blitz in 6 minutes including an AV Perfection because we were coordinated against a group of uncoordinated pugs.

Do I wish it were still possible? Yep, sad that it isn---oh wait. If I wanted to do this again, I can create a group for RBGs or wargames.

I actually agree with Blizzard on this move. While I wish they made it harder to blitz in AV, thus fixing the zerg-rush mentality and bringing back strategy, I realize that doing that while keeping it from being an 8 hour battleground (Those were the days) isn't as easy as I'd like to say it is.

So Kudos blizz. From a former premade-organizer, I support your move.

To everyone else, flame me all you want, I don't really care.

I am just wondering how often you see people doing wargames? How often have you done wargames? Personally I have NEVER seen ANYONE doing wargames. If their are people doing wargames, it is avery very small number. Wargames offer no honor. RBG offer a very small amount of honor. Arena offers no honor. It is also impossible to get several of the battlegrounds while doing Rated BG. Bots are also infesting random battlegrounds.

Why would I want to accept any of the downfalls I just listed above when I can avoid all of them easily by using an addon like oQueue?
88 Goblin Warlock
IT is blizzard intention and design for normal BG to stay this way, up to max of 5 to queue or do rbg if u want to play as full premade, end of discussion

Lets see how you feel facing a full premade group as a solo queue player
98 Blood Elf Paladin
12/04/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Daxxarri
We love a premade PvP, and we love challenges. You guys could've come out with a premade PvP random battleground where we can match against other 10m/15m/40m premades PvP and go all out. Provide less honor point/conquest point. It's like an RBG, but without the ratings involved. Doesn't this solves all the problem everyone's having?

We're open to exploring the possibility of creating a pre-made queue for Battlegrounds, or improving the War Game system in some way.

That would go a long ways toward finding people to start rbgs with. I've given up trying to break into the RGB scene and pvp all together because I'm sick of seeing need X rating to play or X rating from season's past. I don't have any RBG rating yet and I can't get any due to no one wanting anyone without RGB rating. I have original Warlord on one char, 100K+ kills on my account, BM on this char and I can't find an RBG team? FFS!!!! to heck with it all then is what I've basically done.

A non rgb premade that plays regularly could at least help in meeting people in the same boat to start a RBG team.
90 Blood Elf Priest
you wuss keep defending premade queue mod clearly doesnt know what RANDOM means

it is designed for random individuals to join not a game vs premade

Im glad they finally fixed/banned this exploitative mod, now go fix the botting (which they are already working on it)

Apparently neither do you. Random means a random map, not random people.

Anyway, it's good to have clarification. Even if I don't personally like it, it's nice to have the communication. Thanks, Daxxarri!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]