Illuminatus is recruiting a raid heals

100 Tauren Warrior
We are currently 4/6 MV and recruiting for a good raid heals in our first progression team. Please see us in game or apply at Illuminatus.guildlaunch.com . Our raid nights are Tues/Wed at 9pm server time. Please be 18 or older. Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Please be 18 or older. Thank you!

Whenever someone advertises a guild as 18 or over, I always assume something spicy is going on behind the scenes.

Anyways, free bump for more horde guilds!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
:), spicy indeed lol, ty for the bump!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
bump, still in need of a raid healer, sham would be wonderful.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
With class flexibility any class can really be a raid heals, just specify which classes you would prefer above others. Don't mean to flame but others are thinking just this and I'll remove it if asked.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Whenever someone advertises a guild as 18 or over, I always assume something spicy is going on behind the scenes.

Anyways, free bump for more horde guilds!

Its a bit of a net, the immature in game raiders are sub-15 year olds who have to get off the computer because mom says they have to do their homework. However, older raiders can show the same attitude as young'uns but just have a 9-5 job to back it up.

If you guys really are having issues finding a healer I would recommend pushing that down to 15, about half of the healers in giggity were 16-17. Just test them out, if they don't work they don't work.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Nah ur fine borra, no worries. We are honestly looking for a shammy for the BL as well, but can work around that. As for the age requirement, its just been a long standing rule, and I have some guildies that are dead set against playing with younger players. This may be a dated rule, and we can look at it, cause i agree, and have myself acted "younger" than I am lol.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
we have made exceptions in the past, and it really is based on the player.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/04/2012 04:42 AMPosted by Thanatoss
we have made exceptions in the past, and it really is based on the player.

Yeah, I have seen several 20-25 year olds who are very immature.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/04/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Subrosian
every single time it turns into the same mess

I disagree, the healers I had mentioned beforehand as well as the other dps in my raid were extremely skilled at their classes and several of them were officers who were with the guild since ICC. Almost all of which performing competitively.... In fact it was the younger playerbase who had ranked the highest.

If you want me to make an exception - frankly - I would make that number HIGHER, not lower.

We aren't asking you though, if you made restrictions like this on Shandris you would be competing with the rest of the 10 mans here.

Players under 18 simply lack the maturity, experience and decision making capability

I do, but this isn't a reflection on myself and while they aren't fit to raid lead or be an officer which isn't what is the topic at hand they can perform their role as long as their schedule allows them.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
anywho, bring me a shaman please and ty.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Again, point me to the 14-year old doing worlds progression who lasts 6 months, and I'll be happy to see such a wonderful exception. There are several reasons that younger players are bad recruits - your emphasis on "ranking" alone demonstrates my point perfectly.

Any guild that is still at the point where it looks at guild parses for individual DPS / HPS / mitigation is so far from grasping how the game works that it's painful. I'd get into the math and proof-of-concept, but to be blunt it would be a waste of my time. There are people out there who understand why a parse is literally a reflection on the entire raid more than any one individual - but, those guilds aren't arguing.

Agreed Sub, the only thing that individual parses show is roughly how close to an ideal rotation the player is using.

If a warlock for example is using fel flame 100 times in a fight, than clearly there is something wrong. (numbers are random to give the idea)

But other than that, parses are pretty much what you've said.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
bumping; still looking for that magical shammy.
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Shaman
12/10/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Thanatoss
bumping; still looking for that magical shammy.

i sneeze glitter. and fart fairydust.

Im pretty effing magical, yo.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I'd take her. She's green, and not just her skin.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
lol she's gonna be army green really soon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]