Thursday 29-11-12 (Canadian version)

100 Night Elf Mage
So what's up, eh? You guys doing anything? Me, eh, I am just sitting in my office doing work. Is it cold there, eh?

*picks up binoculars*
*scans horizon*

*crickets chirping*

*scans horizon*
*puts binoculars down*
*makes note -"Neighbors still have their blinds up. She has a big !@# after all."*
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
*cackles*

Ya'll are strange up there anywhoo

I can't believe after years of playing this game I am starting to get bored, just can't seem to find stuff to keep me occupied. I am assuming it is the fact that I am busy with my edumacation thingy, an i will see of thats the case over winter break. but with LFR whats the point of guild raiding? Mayhaps one of you smart raider types can answer that for me. Other than that I am going to level my guild bank, an possibly sell it. dunno yet(Currently level 6, with 7 tabs) I did buy it for like 3k which I though was expensive at the time.

Other than that I aced my final yesterday an so today I go to the college to fufill the time obligation for the course. Have an awesome day all!!!!

* Leaves full breakfast buffet*
Edited by Kamshaft on 11/29/2012 8:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Gratz on the exam. As for the game being boring, it IS. I am doing the rep grind just to keep me from deleting my account. Got a bit of a fun rush with the Lion's Landing stuff until it turned into another REP GRIND of daily craptastic quests. SIGH. Soloing older dungeons got boring quickly. Now I time myself to see how quickly I can run a full clear of some place. Meh.

:-(

Not in Canada anymore, too cold and too much snow.
Reply Quote
Soary fer poastin' so late 'ey, went out wit mah pals to Timmy's fer a double-double and donouats. On the wey back almost plowed a moose on a greasy road and went into a brutal spin! Wrapped a hydro pole. I was right down rattled n' I had to chuck a new twofour in the ditch before my mum showed up ta give me a lift. Felt like some sookie that kastaveup…

*leaves poutine, pop and beaver tails*
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Ahhh Poutine, the National Food of Quebec.

Also, sorry aboot the 2-4.
Edited by Sarahgadi on 11/29/2012 12:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
*takes Canadian exam*
*fails miserably*
*goes back to being red-blooded, white-skinned, Blue-er-mugged American*

Congrats on the final!

I'm not going to be a "winner" of this year's NanoWrimo at this rate unless a miracle happens (*considers calling in sick Friday*). I'm someone in the 35,000 range. I have today and tomorrow, of which I only get a couple writing hours in. That said ...

I'm in the 35,000 range! For someone who usually writes 6-7 pages in a notebook / journal at most, then gets sidetracked until a new idea spawns more writing, this is already a mini-novel. I don't plan to stop on 30 November. I want to actually finish this book.

No idea what I'll do with it after that, though. Edit and actually try to make something that could be published? Post it on my WordPress blog? Reread it, think it sucks, and save it to look back at in a few years? (I don't delete my old stuff. Kind of scary sometimes.)

<.<
>.>

A lot of ways of dying involve breath in some way.

11/29/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Bite
sookie that kastaveup

O_o
Does that make you a Newfie or a Bluenose?

/tar bite
/gifs Bunnyhuug

/tar Sentinels
/huggles
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
11/29/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Kamshaft
but with LFR whats the point of guild raiding?

I actually have fun raiding. Lichbane is far from hardcore (we killed one boss two times). On nights we repeatedly die it's still fun because of the people that I raid with. I'd rather do that then clear all the raids early on with a group I can't stand.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
11/29/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Eilethalua
mini-novel.

novella
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
11/29/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Silversol
mini-novel.

novella

I prefer tele-novellas.

anywho, I have a screenshot that states you and Bite were offline for 43 years. I was trying to figure out if I Rip Van Winkled or something.
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Silversol
I'd rather do that then clear all the raids early on with a group I can't stand.
Pretty much this. LFR is as far from real raiding as it could possibly be. The closest thing I could relate it to is the hilarious roflstomping through BC heroics after they dropped patch 3.0.3.

I sorely miss doing real raids of any kind. I realize it would be trivial to sign up for OpenRaid, but unfortunately I haven't felt I can play at a raid level on my druid since the release of Cataclysm. So I wait until maybe I'll get better at this game... or until I figure out how to quit for good.

/tar bite
/gifs Bunnyhuug
https://youtube.com/watch?v=8pQvyo3o5kc&t=185s
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
11/29/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Bite
So I wait until maybe I'll get better at this game... or until I figure out how to quit for good.

Stopping smoking was easier than quitting WOW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]