Problem with Pets.. Please blue no sarcasm...

90 Goblin Warlock
I am having 2 issues with my pets...

First, My Wrathguards stun is called "Axe Toss" I saw another post about this, but it only received sarcasm due to the "caps". Shouldn't it be called sword toss?

Secondly, I have noticed that the minor glyph Glyph of FelGuard (Glyph that equips a random 2 hander from my bag) does not do it to the Wrathguard. I would love to use Armageddon on my Wrathguard. Maybe we can fix this? We locks appreciate it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Your two points somewhat contradict eachother, if your wrath guard isn't using axes, or swords, why would it be called axe/sword toss? Axe toss is just a generic name so it doesnt constantly change everytime you give him a new toy.

Second, for the glyph to work the weapon(s) must be in your first bag (the default backpack).

Edit: I figured i would mention that you need 2 of the weapon you want your wrath guard to use. So you need two Armageddons (or whatever weapon you decide to use in the future).
Edited by Zcreed on 11/29/2012 10:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
11/29/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Zcreed
Edit: I figured i would mention that you need 2 of the weapon you want your wrath guard to use. So you need two Armageddons (or whatever weapon you decide to use in the future).

Wait, that does work? Why...why the hell would we need 2 of the weapon? Why can't we just have a few 2Hers and the wrathguard picks up two random ones?

Guess it's time to go back into Kara and farm the heartless sword...twice...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/29/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Devilwithin

Wait, that does work? Why...why the hell would we need 2 of the weapon? Why can't we just have a few 2Hers and the wrathguard picks up two random ones?

Guess it's time to go back into Kara and farm the heartless sword...twice...

Not totally sure why it is like that, and it may have been changed recently. But back when 5.0.4 came out, you needed two of the weapon you wanted your pet to wield (one if you only had a normal felguard).
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
The default weapon the Wrathguard uses (appears to be) a sword (looks like a lvl 60 sword) hence the sword toss comment. Thank you for the clarification on where it has to be in my bags, I'm a little sad I have to do naxx... Again (and probably again) to get the second sword :(.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Lockdupagain - it's actually Hellreaver

And I still think the wrathguard should grab any 2-handed weapons in your bags...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I hate the fact the that the weapons you want for your fel/wrathgaurd have to be in your backpack...couldn't they just tweak the glyph so that it comes from any of your bags?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]