Calling all level 80's!

80 Troll Mage
Currently we are looking for an all 80's ICC 25H. (And every other 80's raid for that matter!)

Who are "we?" We are the 80's community! No need for transfers or faction changes! We are able to do everything via cross realm grouping! All we need is your real id or battletag!

Why would we want an all 80's raid you ask? For the community, that's why! For the fun, that's why! For the love of out dps'ing 90's, that's why! For our tanks not taking any damage, that's why!

"Out dps'ing 90's? You're crazy!" Is this what you are thinking to yourself? Come along for the fun and sit back at Putricide's doorstep and watch a level 80 fire mage bust out 400k dps! Watch Saurfang take a 430k Chaos Bolt to the face! 'Lol' at Rotface for eating 250k heroic strikes! Ever seen an 80 Spriest pull 90k dps? Festergut has! We've even seen prot paladins top dps meters with stacked vengeance!

You might ask me, "Okay that sounds fun and all, but what's this about tanks not taking any damage?" Well, good sir, our blood death knights are sitting at 109% avoidance and take ZERO physical damage! AMS soaks 100% of magic damage, up to a point! Prot paladins sit well over the cap and with 100% mastery, vengeance bugs out into the millions! What's this mean, you ask? Healers have less stress put on them and only have to worry about raid damage! Isn't that great!? It's so easy a hybrid could do it!

So come on yall and bust out your old Wrath alts that you never play anymore! Dust em off and join this fun loving friendly crowd! We don't rage at wipes cuz someone stood in bad stuff! We don't obsess over ilevel! We don't care what kind of dps you can pull! We just want YOU there! YOU are what makes "WE" great!

For any questions or inquiries, you can leave a post here, or feel free to add me to your friends list! My battletag is:

Fez#1452

We know you're out there, we see you in bg's! :)
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
Edit: These are from tonight's ICC 25H - Cummy and I were the only 80's in the raid :(

Saurfang:

http://i47.tinypic.com/nntvsi.png

Festergut:

http://i49.tinypic.com/357jzvd.png

Lich King:

http://i46.tinypic.com/3vsrk.png

Hope to hear from everyone soon!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
With this much energy you should look into openraid.us. It might be just up your alley.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I managed to snap a screenie of Putricide.

http://i46.tinypic.com/dqixjd.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Nifty.
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Death Knight
11/29/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Talinei
With this much energy you should look into openraid.us. It might be just up your alley.

Yes, I was planning on starting a raid on Openraid in the near future, but for now we're just trying to fish out a good day and time to form it.

I've only gotten into an ICC once on an 80 with openraid. I only got in, because the raid leader didn't notice I was lvl 80 untill Marrowgar got his extremities blown off with combustion. Boy did I have a laugh :) That leader is still on my realID and will hit me up from time to time.

When I tell people I can pull 400k dps with no problems, they just brush me off. I don't blame them, though, because if I didn't know how insane the stat scaling at 80 is, I would get a good chuckle out of it, too.

I'm sure you've got an old rusty alt sittin around somewhere! Blow the dust off that sucker and let's go blaze through Blackrock Caverns in 5 or 6 minutes! Let's go bug Lady Naz'jar out and have both sets of adds come out in P2 because we pushed her health past 20% in the initial burst! Let's go one shot people while being mc'd by Mindbender! Let's go out dps Raz the Crazed on the first bridge!

Gotta remember, YOU is what makes WE!
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
We've got a considerable group of 80's so far, let's keep this going gang!
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Monk
This concept is rather awesome. I _do_ have a lv80 DK in some WotLK raid gear sitting around...

What is it, exactly, that causes such high DPS?

EDIT: Heck, I'm in. Add me - Xaak#1114
Edited by Yiya on 12/1/2012 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
This concept is rather awesome. I _do_ have a lv80 DK in some WotLK raid gear sitting around...

What is it, exactly, that causes such high DPS?

EDIT: Heck, I'm in. Add me - Xaak#1114

The stat scaling on level 80 MoP blues. The 2h MoP sword vs Shadowmourne is ridiculous.

Smourne's top end damage is 3210. Bjam's Door-Breaker's top end is 9059. That combined with the ridiculous amounts of strength and secondary stats on the other gear makes for some crazy damage.

Also, stacking mob's on tanks will stack vengeance to such a high amount, that most of the trash mobs will be one-shot. You're avoidance capped, so you take zero damage, but avoided damage still stacks vengeance.

I'll add you tonight when I get home from work. I wasn't able to log in this weekend, but I will tonight!
Reply Quote
80 Troll Priest
Okay added you in-game.

We still need a time on Saturday that's good for everyone
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
Hiya :)

I'm interested! What are you looking for? Tanks, dps, or healers?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
Hiya :)

I'm interested! What are you looking for? Tanks, dps, or healers?

I think we're going to need healers. I think we have a couple tanks coming and dps shouldn't be a problem at all.

Yeah, we're gonna need a couple healers.

It's on Saturday about 5pm to whenever it ends. It shouldn't take any longer than 45 minutes to an hour and a half!

Fez#1452

Add me to friends and we'll get everything taken care of.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
Friend request sent!

I'll bring my holy priest then. I can also go shadow or bring my dk tank if needed. :)

At 5pm for which time zone will the raid begin?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Horde? Drat.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
Friend request sent!

I'll bring my holy priest then. I can also go shadow or bring my dk tank if needed. :)

At 5pm for which time zone will the raid begin?

I'm in Texas, so whatever time zone that is. I've tried to find out online, but there's hundreds of different time zones and I just can't understand the numbers in the lists I've found. Pretty sad, I know, lol!

Horde? Drat.

A real ID friend of ours does Alliance ICC every week. It's with a full group and 90's, though, so we'll have to see how the horde version does first. If all goes well, I'll be asking him to set up an Alliance version.

If you just want an Alliance run, just add me to real ID and I'll talk to him about getting you in his next one. Should be this week sometime.
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Death Knight
Storm troopers smashing Saurfang!
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
We've almost got a full 25!
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
Saturday at 5 P.M. Texas time!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
This is the only 80 toon I have, though I've been wanting to get heroic t10 on it to make soloing stuff easier.

Is it possible for warriors to reach the point of avoidance where we avoid every attack?

I don't know if I'll be awake for 5pm texas time, I think that's in roughly 6 hours? I can try if you want though? If i'm awake i'd be more than happy to come along (if you'd take me with all this lower ilevel herald gear that is :P)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hmm, I'd be down for a litle fun.. Havent done LK reg on this toon yet though so heroic is out :( Been slowly workin on this WotLK set and got a cata build as well with them niftty MoP pieces he he
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]