Calling all level 80's!

80 Troll Mage
Okay guys about 3 and a half hours to go! I'll start inviting people around 5:30 or so!

Xyclexian, yes you're welcome to come!

Jjaken, you can come even if you haven't done regular yet. The raid leader is the only one that needs to have regular completed! Come on out in about 3 and a half hours!

I'm at work, but send me a friend request - Fez#1452

I'll accept you when I get home.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
All 80's ICC 25H invites are going out in about 45 minutes.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
Thanks to everyone that showed up, we had a great time! Full clear took 1 hour and 15 minutes!

Next week it will be faster and have less deaths!

Grats to everyone that got gear and we'll see you all next week!

I have the whole run on Fraps and will be editing it and posting it on youtube in the near future!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
Sorry I got caught up reading forums and ended up going to sleep a bit later than I should've and only just woke up, I should be able to arrange my sleep so i'll make it next time though, it sounds fun. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
This is right up my alley, but I have to ask - do you ever do runs that aren't in stupendously overpowered gear? I have a Herald of the Titans set on my 80 Blood DK that would make ICC25 just about the right difficulty, and there's really not much difference between doing it at 80 and 90 if you're going to wear gear from 2 expansions later to bust the game wide open.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
12/08/2012 10:44 PMPosted by Mahourai
This is right up my alley, but I have to ask - do you ever do runs that aren't in stupendously overpowered gear? I have a Herald of the Titans set on my 80 Blood DK that would make ICC25 just about the right difficulty, and there's really not much difference between doing it at 80 and 90 if you're going to wear gear from 2 expansions later to bust the game wide open.

This was our first week of setting up an all 80s run. We had 22 people turnout with a 23rd that came in the middle of the LK kill.

Once we grow our numbers and people start getting more gear from more raids, I'd like to put restrictions on what you can run with. As it stands right now, we dont have the numbers to restrict people on what they want to do.

If we keep having good turn outs, we can start doing all 80 ulduar runs to gear people out for herald. Right now most people have stuck to pugging ulduar and hoping for gear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/09/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Autoignition

This was our first week of setting up an all 80s run. We had 22 people turnout with a 23rd that came in the middle of the LK kill.

Once we grow our numbers and people start getting more gear from more raids, I'd like to put restrictions on what you can run with. As it stands right now, we dont have the numbers to restrict people on what they want to do.

If we keep having good turn outs, we can start doing all 80 ulduar runs to gear people out for herald. Right now most people have stuck to pugging ulduar and hoping for gear.

As long as you can deal with getting welfare gear, hosting a meta run of Ulduar 25 and telling people all the gear is reserved will get you geared out extremely fast. You can usually get Herald ready in one week thanks to Ulduar/Malygos/Naxx/ICC5s.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
I've been doing Uld 25 with a group from openraid the last couple of weeks. They have a lock that is gearing for herald, so he's gotten most of the gear I need. I think I'm reserved for gear this week.

But yes, if you can reserve all your gear, then gearing for herald goes really fast. Hell you don't even have to raid to get a good herald starter set.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You should post logs to WoL, I'm interested to see how bloated some of the DPS numbers are.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
You should post logs to WoL, I'm interested to see how bloated some of the DPS numbers are.

Numbers are higher than any 90 :) So far it looks like chaos bolt is the hardest hitting ability at 80. I think someone said they saw a 700k crit with a plague stream buff.

This sounds very interesting. I have been looking for a raiding group to do ICC25. Quick question though, do you have anyone currently working on the infusions or shards for shadowmourne. I am 85 but with my WotLK gear I think it would be roughly the same damage. let me know

At first I didnt' think we would have the turnout that we did, so I was gonna let people up to 84 in (since it's the level cap of this bracket), but now that we have a good roster going, we won't be taking anyone higher than 80. I'm sorry man!

If you want a carry for Smourne, you might try openraid.us. There's ICC meta runs all the time on there, so you could probably reserve shards. As far as infusions go, you're gonna have a hard time getting them done with a pug that's willing to let the raid wipe for you.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
And we're hoping to do Herald runs soon! It's 5-mannable so gearing shouldn't be a problem (so long as you meet herald requirements)

Send me a friend request guys! Our first run was a success and had an amazing turn out!
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
Ok yall we're making this a regular thing, so hit me up in-game to reserve a spot for the next one!

Gonna talk to people this week to see when the best time is!

Fez#1452
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sent a friend request. My RaF buddy and I aren't quite at 80 yet but we are interested when we reach that point.

It'll be a bit more difficult for me to get geared due to my utter lack of tier gear and my buddy is completely new to the game so hopefully we aren't too much of a liability.
Edited by Spinda on 12/23/2012 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
Now that the holidays are over, I will start this up again! Hopefully I can get enough people with Herald gear to do Algalon!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Hey I have a resto/boomkin with the appropriate gear Let me know pls I sent you a request
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
01/09/2013 01:03 AMPosted by Tastemymilk
Hey I have a resto/boomkin with the appropriate gear Let me know pls I sent you a request

Welcome aboard! All 80s ICC 25h is either Sunday or Monday.
Edited by Autoignition on 1/11/2013 7:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Undead Death Knight
I would definitely be interested in this especially if you guys run on Sunday (due to work am not available any time other than the weekend). Sounds like you guys don't need a tank so I could go dps (though I will admit I have limited experience dpsing but I can figure it out - should be able to pull at least 25-30k I would think)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]