A Test of Valor Quest

90 Goblin Death Knight
Is there any way that we can get a tracker for this quest? Currently it just shows 0/1 and our other valor achievements aren't a good way to track it either.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
Great question, Id also like to know if you go OVER your cap and lose valor.. if that counts towards this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
When I first got this quest I thought "are you f'ing kidding me? I already got like over 25 000 vp! How dare you!"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
There is an achievement also called "A Test of Valor" that tracks your progress to 6,000.

The wording is "earned" so I doubt spending them would subtract from the 6,000 progress. Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to get beyond 3,000 for the quest/achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/04/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Delanei
When I first got this quest I thought "are you f'ing kidding me? I already got like over 25 000 vp! How dare you!"
They want to stretch it out a bit. Getting Revered with the Black Prince has proven to be easier than I thought. I am a third of the way there with just killing the stuff necessary for the dailies (which just started last week).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/04/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Lometos
They want to stretch it out a bit. Getting Revered with the Black Prince has proven to be easier than I thought. I am a third of the way there with just killing the stuff necessary for the dailies (which just started last week).

I avoid that new daily place because of the pvp... yea I hate pvp but im on a pvp server *sigh* but thats good to hear I guess
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
Does the valor that you earn but don't get because you are at your weekly cap count? AKA if I keep doing dailies past my 1k cap will this go towards the quest?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
12/06/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Bloodthorn
Does the valor that you earn but don't get because you are at your weekly cap count? AKA if I keep doing dailies past my 1k cap will this go towards the quest?

I have a feeling that the answer is no and blizzard want you to grind it 1k/week for the next one and a half month
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
As if the new gear behind reputation along with still no more than 1k VP per week wasn't bad enough. Now we see added to the equation max cap lowered by 1k, the ability to do as many dailies as you want except after the 1k for the week is reached you get half the reward for these quests. Than to add to all this 6k for 1 quest? Does Blizzard have reasons behind these crazy seeming ideas that are put in game, or do they just have a spinner with a lot of things on it with a title above it of "What can we do to drive our customers even crazier?" I'm all for grinds in the game it keeps us playing but lately a lot of these new decisions are taking things a little too far.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I don't mind grinding 6K of VP or the 1K for the weekly cap on gear. We should be able to grind the 6K without any type of cap that way once you hit your 1K for the week your VP will still accrue on the 6K needed for this quest.
Edited by Virk on 12/9/2012 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
12/09/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Virk
I don't mind grinding 6K of VP or the 1K for the weekly cap on gear. We should be able to grind the 6K without any type of cap that way once you hit your 1K for the week your VP will still accrue on the 6K needed for this quest.

I like this idea, this way we still don't have the extra valor to buy new gear but at the same time it doesn't stretch this quest out to a month and half to complete this part. Possibly cause the quest to continue with tracking the valor earned even though it hasn't been received.With the RNG for the quest requiring Sigils of power/ Sigil of wisdom this just appears to be a bit to much.
Edited by Charride on 12/13/2012 12:06 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]