493 Blood DK 5/16 HM LFG

47 Human Mage
Hello,

I'm a 493 ilevel Blood Death Knight, my current guild is having major issues so I'm seeking a new guild. I've currently killed all content prenerf from Vanilla to Now. I have Achievements on my other account to show and prove this, and I also can provide logs for any kill you wish to see.

I'm an exceptional player who's looking for either faction 10 or 25 doesn't matter. I will not consider low population servers with a poor economy for obvious reasons. I can raid any time of the day or night 7 days a week without question or prior notice.

If your guild has been seeking a Blood DK for a core spot then look no further, Please leave your contact information so I can get a hold of you and provide my armory / fill out an application. The armory was withheld from this post to avoid unnecessary drama of our current guild officer seeing this post.
Edited by Tisdale on 11/30/2012 12:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
47 Human Mage
up
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
We are currently looking for a reliable and skilled Blood DK for our core 10M HM progression if you are able to make all of our raid times and is interested please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - PVP - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10Man
Normal Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact (Real ID): xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Raid Progression :
Mogu'Shan Vaults: 6/6 NM 1/6 HM
Heart of Fear: 3/6 NM 0/6 HM
Terrace of Endless Spring: 0/4 NM 0/4 HM

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in late WOTLK as a 10M raiding guild. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp and run RBG when not raiding or running old contents .We are currently recruiting experienced active player with the same interest as us to push serious raid content .

Currently Recruiting 3 more for our core groups: 1 Healer,1 RDPS. 1 Tank

Paladin: (Prot/Ret): Very High
DK: (Blood/DPS): Very High
Mage: (Fire/Frost) High
Priest: (Shadow/Holy): High
Shaman: (Resto/Elemental): Very High
Monk: (Mistweaver/Windwalker ): Very High
Healers and Tanks must have a reliable DPS off spec when needed.

Raid Progression:

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Thursday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST. When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

Thanks for your time
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
<BLOODWOLVES> Kil’ Jaeden: MOP- Hard mode 10~25 Adult raiding & PVP guild.
If you are mature, intelligent, good-looking and generally awesome in every single way; if you place the highest level of value on others as you do on yourself, then please read on…. Currently 10/16 & 2/16 HM.

PVE:
We run two core progression teams (2x 10m) and a weekend run (10m). Core raids run from Tuesday to Thursday depending on the team and progression content. We may an occasional Monday if need be though this is highly irregular. Times as follows:
6:30 - 9:30 PST (Kil Jaeden) is on west coast time.
8:30 – 11:30 CST
9:30 – 12:30 EST
We also run a lot of old content, for we have many members you might refer to as achievement !@#$%s! We also do many alt weekend runs with casuals.

Recruitment:
10m (Gwenss) - Tank classes only
10m (Jaguarclaw) N/A
We are always recruiting highly skilled, dedicated players. If your class is not listed, we still encourage you to apply.

PVP:
In addition to our high end raiding groups we have implemented all guild Arena and RBG teams for MOP. We are also heavily involved in the expansive WPVP Kil’ Jaeden has to offer. Always looking for more that has prior 2k plus experience in prior seasons.

What we do here:
We are an online community of players. We provide you with a highly structured environment where communication is paramount! You will be treated as an individual and not a slot, position, or a number; in return, we only ask that you behave as such.
This is not a learning guild; however, if you have a problem helping one another than this is not the guild for you. We’re not snobs, elitists or nerds with over-inflated egos. We’re adults, we help if we can; in return, don’t waste our time with silly questions…
We provide a place for healthy social interaction. You will find an assortment from the old school philosophy’s to the most casual of players; all are highly knowledgeable and extremely interactive.
If you’re just a casual player but feel our approach to life sits right with yours, feel free to apply and tell us you want to join just for the social component, we’re open ;)

Requirements for Members and Applicants:
- Good Attendance (There is no set % but you will find the bench)
- Solid Internet connections & stable systems.
- Ventrilo/Mumble and microphone.
- Willingness to adhere to all guild policies. Written with intention to make not only our guild but Kil’ Jaeden a more enjoyable place to be.
- We have mandatory Add-on requirements and we’ll need you to fulfill these.

What can Bloodwolves offer you?
- Stable raiding environment with experienced raid leaders! Who care
- Access to Repairs, flasks, potions and food for all raids
- The chance to be part of, and help build one of Kil’Jaeden’s finest raiding guilds.
- A warm, friendly environment with fair rules and regulations in place to maintain a non-dramatic atmosphere.
- Above all else is the guarantee of a no BS policy and 100% communications at all times! You will never not know where you stand or what’s going on here! As recruitment officer I assure you of this.

If this sounds like a guild you would be interested in joining, please visit http://Blood-wolves.enjin.com and apply today!

For more information contact recruitment officer: Gwenss real ID/Battle Tag Gwenss#1579
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Autopsy is currently looking for a reliable long term tank. Our MT is currently transitioning to DPS, and I'd like to fill that void with someone equally skilled. Here's our spam & I look forward to chatting with you if you're interested.

Realm: Mal'Ganis (PvP) [H] / CST Time Zone / New York Data Center / High Thriving Population
25m MoP Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Autopsy/rating.tier14_25
Raid Times: T/W/Th, 7:30-11:30 server (CST)
Guild Website: http://autopsyguild.wowstead.com/
Contact Info: Real ID - rossraddi@comcast.net / Battle Tag - Doma#1697 / Mumble - IP: autopsyguild.murmur.nfoservers.com / Port: 18610

I can tell you all about how good we are or about how great we're going to be, but if you can't get behind our guild mentality than you're wasting our time as well as your own, so if you're going to take the time to read anything about us, read our message:

About Us:

Autopsy is a very active Horde progression raiding guild on an even more active server, Mal'Ganis. Mal'Ganis has and always will be a strong server in the PvP and PvE community, and because of its high population you can do things most servers can't.

We have an abundance of high quality personality that is astonishing for something over the internet in Autopsy, and the social aspect of an online game is something many of us enjoy and can't imagine raiding without. Most importantly we look for exceptional players, but also people that we can enjoy the game with. Our raiders do things outside of our raid schedule, they are apart of our guild and not just our raid, and are active on Mumble as well as our guild forums. On a typical off night of raiding, we have 15-18 different people from our main raid on mumble every night. We're always trying to get this number to continue to grow.

Raid Environment:

Our roster ranges from 29-33 and is constantly changing for the betterment of progression. Even if you've been with us for 3 or more months, tough decisions will be made. Our core of raiders is made up of mostly Males in their low to mid 20s that like to have a little too much fun at times, but we also know the times to be serious. The goal of our raid environment is also meant to be positive. If negativity arises it only hurts guild morale, and can take the fun out of something we've been doing for years; however, we're not here to baby you. If some dude online calls you a !@#$%^ or if you get a low roll on a dungeon blue your jimmies should remain unrustled.

Important Raider Qualities:

We highly value a players drive to improve because it's my belief that everyone should have the drive to improve in anything they do in life. Without it, why do it? The quality of the raid gets better and better everyday. If you're not improving with it, you'll be surpassed and replaced.
Consistency is another attribute our raiders must have. Performance shouldn't drop 25 attempts later, and the next week should be better than the week before, but consistency has a double meaning to us. You must also be dependable. Not only should you be dependable in your attendance, but in every aspect of raiding. We need to be able to count on you.

Rules:

They are something every guild needs to be successful. Without expectations written in stone or a hierarchy of players, raids will never be organized and efficient. On our guild website we have a very detailed strict set of rules & expectations that can be viewed by anyone. This way, our raiders or even officers can be held accountable for their actions if needed. Here's our policies: http://autopsyguild.wowstead.com/forums/public/guild-policies

Methodology:

My methodology is to treat Autopsy as if it were a business. It must be run efficiently and effectively with a huge emphasis on communication. Communication is the key to any human relationship. Without it, problems that arise can never be fixed. We try to solve and prevent these miscommunication issues by requiring regular raider meetings. A raider meeting is a meeting between myself (Domaradsly) and 2-3 raiders or new recruits. In this meeting I will express my feelings about yourself. Things you excel at and things you can improve on. Then you get the chance to voice your opinions. Not only about myself, but of any guild related functions you may have a problem with, so that Autopsy can ultimately continue to become a better place.

Leadership:

A large part of a leaders job is to inspire those around him. As a result, goals become a common goal that everyone is working together to achieve. Hopefully I've inspired you to think the same way do, and hopefully you can continue reading more about our guild on our guild website: http://autopsyguild.wowstead.com/ - Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Hey Tisdale, Hero is looking for a blood DK to add to our roster, and all around we're looking for quality players. We're located over on Burning Blade (PvP/EST). We're a 25 man guild, and our raid times are Tuesday - Thursday and Sunday from 8pm-12am EST. Our current progression is 4/6H MSV, 2/6H HoF, and 4/4 Terrace.

Hero is a semi-hardcore guild who's philosophy is pushing progression, always getting the job done, but still having fun while doing so. Most of our roster is made up of working professionals and college students. We play this game to have a good time and not to feel like a second job. We've been around for nearly 7 years, have maintained a steady roster, and have pushed ourselves to the next level with every tier.

We'd definitely like to chat with you further about us and you. I'm currently at work, but I can be reached in game with Btag Sep#1501 this evening around 6:30pm EST. If I'm not around, you can also chat with our GM Liquidvapor (BTag Liquidvapor#1959).

Both of us can also be reached on our forums via PM @ http://hordehero.com

Looking forward to chatting with you!
Edited by Sep on 11/30/2012 10:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<Just Crusade> is interested in you! We have an immediate opening for a MT, preferably a Blood DK.

We are a 10 man guild on Elune (PvE)- that has been around for almost 8 years.
We raid 4 nights a week Mon-Thus 7:30-11 pm EST.
You would have a core raid spot and would not be a backup raider.

Progression:
6/6HM - Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 - Heart of Fear
4/4 - ToES
13/13HM - Realm First! Nefarian, Al'akir, and Sinestra
7/7HM - Realm First! Ragnaros
8/8HM - Realm First! Deathwing

Notable past progression (pre cata):
M’uru & Kil'jaedan: Pre- 3.0
A Tribute to Insanity (25)- US 67
Yogg 0-lights (25) – US 74
H LK (25)- US 81

We would consider paying for your x-fer if you prove to be an asset to our 10m.

You can reach me in game on Trillian (Trillian#1452), or send me an ingame mail to talk about applying. For more info check out:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6308610844 OR
http://justcrusade.org/forums/index.php?topic=9953.0

Thanks!
Reply Quote
immediate spot available!

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25/10m raiding guild on Eonar.

We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule currently we are looking for Healers and DPS in our 25m new recruits are given immediate chance to prove their ability their first week here. after that as with all our raiders you must fight to prove you deserve your spot (keep numbers and performance high each week). this is a guaranteed spot for the right raider(s). Our guild prides itself on the fact was have several players who have run with top 50 guild since the start of vanilla.

We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time roster usually runs 28-32 max. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench) We are also a large online gaming community with stakes in many games including LoL hosting our own Minecraft server and many more.

We Raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Times: 8:50 (invites) 9-12:30 (we dont pull after 12:30)

Please be minimum 470 ilvl 4/6 MV progression

If your interested visit www.slle.co or msg me at my realID benker1000@aol.com or battletag trytrotic#1111 for any questions or for more info
Reply Quote
93 Goblin Shaman
<Dead by Dawn> is recruiting an exceptional player for our core cataclysm roster. Our guild is comprised of a group of very experienced individuals looking to raid at a high level with a tight-knit group of friends. Our leaders and players have top U.S. guild experience. All normal modes cleared 5/6 heroic in MSV. We are on Illidan Realm!

Progression Raid Schedule: Sun-Weds 9pm-1:30am CST-Invites @ 8:45pm *Optional 5th day (Thursday) for progression

Current Needs:
1 Tank (DK/Paladin/BM)

Our application is very simple, and we will be reviewing it in a very holistic manner. We only require a few basic bits of information in our application, and the rest is up to you. We want raiders that are not only skilled, but want to be a PART of the guild. There is an “additional comments” section for the application, and we want you to tell us what you feel we should know about you.

www.deadguild.com
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Dead+by+Dawn
Edited by Tisma on 11/30/2012 11:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hello, I know we arent as progressed as you would hope but we have had serious problems with tanks. A good tank is hard to find but you sound like you know what your doing.

<Repair Bots>
Server: Bleeding Hollow (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Size: 10-man
Progress: 4/16 Mogu'shan Vaults

Contacts: Therni/Therne (Battletag: Ther#1788) or Levohs/Parthenon

Group 1 Schedule
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday from 10:00pm to 12:00am server (Eastern) time

All invites start 15 minutes prior to the scheduled raid time in order to ensure a timely first pull.

Introduction
Repair Bots is a guild formed by real friends and WoW friends that want to have fun and progress together. We recently transferred from Quel'dorei; we are currently progressing with one raid group while attempting to rebuild a second raid group. We are attempting to push into the top raiding ranks on Bleeding Hollow with a focus on PvE, but we also have many members interested in PvP. We strive to run smooth raids and have fun together in all aspects of the game, be it hardcore raiding, BGs or world PVP, or even the occasional old raid transmog run.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sorry to hear about your guild Tisdale! If you don't mind settling with something a little less progressed I am sure we can get there pretty quick. Our server is of a medium population and I would say the economy is of an average one.
Anyhow here is our information.

10 man alliance Weekend raiding <Coup de Grace> Blade's Edge
Progress: 3/16HM
Raid times:
Saturday: 8:00pm-12:00am PST
Sunday: 8:00pm-12:00am PST
Real Id: Power_of_gaia@hotmail.com
Edited by Gormaken on 11/30/2012 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Really interested in you, posted earlier w/ info - 6/6hm's LF an awesome blood DK. Please contact me ingame (Trillian#1452). Thanks
Reply Quote
47 Human Mage
up, just got around to logging in I will be taking a look at thing in a few moments.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Clarity
US - Arthas - Horde

Current Progress

- 6/6 Heroic MSV
- 5/6 Heroic HoF
- 4/4 Normal Terrace

Current Ranking

*US Rank 27th, overall*
*US Rank 11th, 10 man*

MOP Achievements

*Realm First! Heroic Will of the Emperor*
*Realm First! Challenge Conqueror: Gold*

Past Achievements

*Realm First! Heroic Deathwing* | US 20th 10 man | 57th US overall

Raid Schedule

Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday, and Monday during progression. ( 5 nights in total )
7:30pm-11:30pm EST

About Us

Clarity is a stable 10 man group that was formed in the beginning of the Cataclysm expansion. The group consists of like-minded individuals that share the same goals and expectations. We are a progression based raiding guild, focusing heavily on heroic modes. Our primary goal this expansion is to place within the top 10 US of our difficulty. An ideal applicant would be one that's capable of contributing to this goal. We're looking for both skill, and dedication.

Positions Available

An immediate slot is open for a Tank

How to apply

There are a few alternatives to contact us. In the end, we'll ask that you fill out an application on our website over at clarity-arthas.guildomatic.com.

- Contact the following players in game: Netherflame, Monkshot
- Add phalaer#1365 to real ID
- Post a reply with some information
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
tls.wowstead.com johann_shockency@yahoo.com

We are always recruiting high end players that, back up their experience with their performance. I would enjoy hearing back from you via real id or feel free to just throw up and application.

<The Late Shift> We are currently 4/6heroic MV 16/16 normal 25m, We are ranked top 250 World 25m.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 11:45pm-3:30am EST.

If you are interested, please contact me via realID at johann_shockency@yahoo.com, or post an application at tls.wowstead.com.

Good luck, hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
<Something Wicked> is a 7/16HM 25s guild on PVE Whisperwind (Chicago).
We raid Wed, Thurs, Sun 8-12 CST.

Recruitment
We are looking for a few exceptional DPS. We recruit for raiding spots, not for the bench. We look for your knowledge and ability to play your class, your familiarity with hardmodes, your ability to learn from mistakes (not only your own), and that you give an appropriate effort to maximize your character. Applicants should be properly gemmed, reforged, and enchanted with appropriate raiding professions.

We are stable and efficient
We have been a guild since vanilla with the same guild/raid leader throughout, both great testaments to our stability. We are efficient, maintaining our three-night schedule while keeping up with five-night guilds (and even doing better than the majority). Unlike other "three night" guilds, we actually only raid three nights, and unlike other 25s guilds we actually kill any and all of our content with 25 people.

We care about raiding
We do so well because our members are dedicated: correctly gearing, enchanting, reforging, speccing, and researching their classes. Members are required to come to raid prepared with consumables and knowledge of boss mechanics. In return we fund raid repairs, supply Banquets when learning fights, and give free offspec gear. We use a custom loot system that quickly allows newer members to gear up while still rewarding the high attendance of older members.

We care about our real lives
We are a diverse community with people from many backgrounds and even though we down the content we still like to have a good time--we have had a guild meetup in Las Vegas, hung out at Blizzcon, and are doing a Secret Santa for the holidays!

How to contact us
If interested you can contact Moshne (GM) in-game, moshne[at]me[dot]com by email/RealID, or Nazsari by AIM, or go to somethingwickedguild.com to fill out an app. You can also contact officers Oxey, Shiramune, or Zothen in-game. Good luck!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
<Opponent> of Stormrage is currently recruiting a blood dk for our raid group forming this week. We have competent established raiders 6/6h msv xp, lookin to get back in and push serious progression for mid to end tier asap. We will be raiding m,t,w,th,su 7.30-11.30est, check out our website at opponent-guild.com and hit me up tcpsp72@aol.com to chat more if your interested.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
<Summit> 10 man heroic progression oriented guild from Bleeding Hollow looking to recruit skilled players to fill out core spots and start clearing content next week 1/6H MV and 3/6 HoF:

NEEDS:
-1 Tank with dps os non-warrior (preferably dk)
-Exceptional heals or dps of any class
-Dps with good healing off-spec (preferably not shaman) - spriest/boomkin preferred mistweaver/holy pally if exceptional wouldn't mind either
-Exceptional Warlock may also have a place here

Raid Times - Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm EST (3 Nights/9 hours)

- if boss kills are close be ready to push an extra half hour or so do not be someone who is looking to log off at 10pm sharp on raid nights though this does not happen often!

-We are not looking for people who only log on for raids, we want to have a good guild community and to be able to accomplish other goals not during raid times, such as rated bgs and challenge modes.

Contact in game for more info (realid):
Dennis-fico@hotmail.com - roidrage (GM)
ciullasfootball@yahoo.com - alluic (officer)
tbradle1@stevens.edu - snaucee (officer)
Reply Quote
47 Human Mage
still looking.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
9pm - 12am EST, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Core spot available for an exceptional tank.

<Second Attempt> is a former world 70 guild looking for more amazing players to round out our 10 man raiding rosters!

We've been around for 6 years as a 25 man guild, but as of Cataclysm we have multiple 10 man groups as well that raid on different times and days including the weekends.

We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole get a taste of the top 100 world kills we were pushing for previously! If you are looking to do 10 mans and 25 mans down the road, but also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit!

We raid from 9pm - 12am EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday with Monday optional and 12am - 3am EST Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

The raid times for our raid group we are looking to bolster is 9pm - 12am EST Tuesday - Thursday with Monday optional as well as our 12am - 3am EST raid group.

As it stands now, our 9pm - 12am EST raid group is split into two 10 mans. We are looking for exceptional players to round out our roster as we transition back into 25 mans down the road. Our late night 12am - 3am raid group is raiding raiding 10 man content as well in split 10 mans and is looking to get back into 25 man content.

A few key things about us:
  • We harbor 4 active and progressive raid groups
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We're located on an EST server, but the server is located in Chicago so the ping is good for everyone
  • We're on a medium pop server with a good economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and actively partake in every facet of the game aside from role playing, especially considering we are on a PvE server

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker

Realm First! Sha of Anger

Mogu'shan Vaults Progression
    6/6 Normal
    4/6 Heroic

Heart of Fear Progression
    6/6 Normal

Terrace of Endless Springs
    3/4 Normal

Dragon Soul Progression:
    8/8 Normal
    8/8 Heroic Mode

For more information on our guild, our main recruitment thread is located here:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794831969?page=1#0

Check out our website at:
    http://sa-eonar.guildzilla.com/

If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID:

Indofear
    Sékhmet
    Thaoden
    Alcibiâdes
    Garenshow
    Serrif
    Ak

BATTLE TAG:
    Indofear#1324
    REALID:
    endofear@gmail.com - Indofear - GM
    foreva_1@yahoo.com - Sékhmet - Co-GM
    rebelnash03@yahoo.com - Ak - Late Night Officer
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]