Hey Blizzard thanks for Operation: Shieldwall

90 Gnome Mage
Doing dailys is a gratifying and thoroughly enjoyable experience on a PvP server where the Horde outnumbers Alliance 10:1.

I can usually squeak out my dailys within the 24 hour reset period.

Keep it up!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I sense....pain....
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Pre-Mists : "Hey Blizzard can you do something to bring back world PvP instead of having everyone sit safely in their capitol cities PLEASE if not I'll quit."

Blizzard adds max level (optional) content out in the world forcing horde an alliance that want to take part to interact encouraging world PvP.

"This sucks <insert other faction here> is making it impossible for me to do this new content, fix it or I quit"

Does this pretty much sum up what you wanted to say ?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
theres no reason some form of something cannot be implemented to make it more balanced and fair.

keep acting hardcore cause it's the cool thing to do though

it's literally impossible to do some dailys without dying 40-50 times.
Edited by Absolutezéro on 11/30/2012 11:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Why did you roll on a PVP server if you wanted to peacefully PVE?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/30/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Doraume
crz is coming to panda land

Not only is this false, it has nothing to do with this thread.

11/30/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Saev
Why did you roll on a PVP server if you wanted to peacefully PVE?

This.

And isn't the whole point of the dailies the first landings of the Alliance and Horde in Pandaria and how they're FIGHTING to gain a foothold in the WAR?
Edited by Taelen on 11/30/2012 11:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
And isn't the whole point of the dailies the first landings of the Alliance and Horde in Pandaria and how they're FIGHTING to gain a foothold in the WAR?

Meh, Chris Metzen then will write that the Horde won anyways just like in Cata.
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
Pre-Mists : "Hey Blizzard can you do something to bring back world PvP instead of having everyone sit safely in their capitol cities PLEASE if not I'll quit."

Blizzard adds max level (optional) content out in the world forcing horde an alliance that want to take part to interact encouraging world PvP.

"This sucks <insert other faction here> is making it impossible for me to do this new content, fix it or I quit"

That's rather unfair. World PvP is great fun when you have a chance, but when your faction is dead and the other side has a ton it becomes burdensom. Try leveling alliance on Illidan and see how much you enjoy it. 20 v 1 is not fun, no matter how contrived your statement is. I think opening CRZ for the wilds would be a good idea though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Without forcing people to relocate to different servers to help balance faction balances, how can you fix what is a player issue?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk

That's rather unfair. World PvP is great fun when you have a chance, but when your faction is dead and the other side has a ton it becomes burdensom. Try leveling alliance on Illidan and see how much you enjoy it. 20 v 1 is not fun, no matter how contrived your statement is. I think opening CRZ for the wilds would be a good idea though.

Why would I roll a character on a PvP server ? I play on PvE servers just so I don't have to deal with issues like this. BUT this is exactly what the OP signed up for. He chose to join a server where you are always flagged for PvP and PvP can happen at any time. Nowhere did it ever say that PvP would be 'fair' and that the opposing players would not have friends or be 20+ levels higher than you and one shot you easily. Your right 20 v 1 is not fun but it is what the OP signed up for when they chose the server.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
11/30/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Lughnasadh
Without forcing people to relocate to different servers to help balance faction balances, how can you fix what is a player issue?

Servers are already imbalanced, why add something affected by this imbalance then?

They should at least try to solve the server imbalance issue first or delay their genius world PvP ideas.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
prove me wrong, show me were blizzard said mop will NEVER EVER EVER HAVE CRZ!

It's current content. When the next expansion is out, yeah it will likely have it but at that point we won't be affecting it. Again...you're derailing the thread, please stop it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
VS
11/30/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Sandratowers

Servers are already imbalanced, why add something affected by this imbalance then?

They should at least try to solve the server imbalance issue first or delay their genius world PvP ideas.

Or players just accept they chose a PvP server and have to deal with PvP actions.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
11/30/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Somaliu
Your right 20 v 1 is not fun but it is what the OP signed up for when they chose the server.

Actually servers were more or less balanced before the faction change thing, so no, we didn't sign for that. I blame Bieber elves.
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest

Why would I roll a character on a PvP server ? I play on PvE servers just so I don't have to deal with issues like this. BUT this is exactly what the OP signed up for. He chose to join a server where you are always flagged for PvP and PvP can happen at any time. Nowhere did it ever say that PvP would be 'fair' and that the opposing players would not have friends or be 20+ levels higher than you and one shot you easily. Your right 20 v 1 is not fun but it is what the OP signed up for when they chose the server.

Your point is still very stupid. Mal'ganis alliance use to be fun, then faction transfers ruined the server and now it's pretty much all horde. Do you know when the OP joined that server? Was it yesterday? Oh you don't? They why are you claiming that being zerged down 20v1 is what the OP had in mind when it's a pvp server?
Reply Quote
68 Pandaren Monk
Doing dailys is a gratifying and thoroughly enjoyable experience on a PvP server where the Horde outnumbers Alliance 10:1.

I can usually squeak out my dailys within the 24 hour reset period.

Keep it up!

Hi I rolled on a pvp server and I'm complaining about pvp. DERP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]