Hybrid Council

63 Dwarf Paladin
Hey all, just looking around to see if any of my old guild mates from Hybrid Council still play or what not?
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warlock
Thelock / Reldor / Deadgnome / Totemdroppa / Lawlzadin / Mareanette / Embraced / Holli / Muffinz / Pocketthief / Pintsized... --- Checking in.

Feel free to add me to b-net list by the way. Deadgnome#1375 (not putting my email on blast on here).
Edited by Reldor on 12/7/2012 5:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warlock
And I think Orinn has a toon in Triton actually, can't confirm right now though.

Jake still plays, so does Meku. I haven't had any word of Jesse, Grant, or Roc playing since back in early WOTLK though. Jayna and Troy also still play. I heard from Taelani on facebook last week (still have her on my friend list there), but she hasn't played in forever.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hey hey, I just started playing again. Funny timing on your post. Back in the day I was Meku and this char if you remember (forever ago). Restarting the guild??
Reply Quote
63 Dwarf Paladin
Sorry guys...i posted then went on a mini vacation lol. But yea i still play. Kinda realm to realm. Jesse, Grant, and Roc dont play anymore. Im friends with all them on facebook as well.

My bnet is blakesta12#1137 if yall wanna add me.
Edited by Fabreezy on 12/10/2012 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
I was in HC with yall for awhile....Goulet, Jerkwater, Yibaroo, Jerksauce, Jonnyjerkwad and the list goes on and on...
Reply Quote
63 Dwarf Paladin
Yea man. I remember you Goulet...ya jerky lol.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Monk
Lukycharms (and his legion of alts) still plays as well.
Reply Quote
63 Dwarf Paladin
Where does lucky play at? Hellscream still?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
< still plays obviously I moved horde, but I still have ally toons on hellscream (Yazmina, Lixa, and Mahalia) all in Old School - social / pvp guild if you want a guild for leveling
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
Humboltz here old school toons Danar, Indicaspirits.

Darkenwolf is back seems to be GM of HC. Just joined with my priest Gzafa
Hope to see ya
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]