Looking for Guild

90 Draenei Death Knight
I am a 490 Frost DK that will be transferring next weekend to Stormrage. I am only 5/6 reg MV, but speaks volumes considering the server I am transferring from. I am looking for a semi-hardcore or casual raid guild that raids 2-3 nights a week and can clear bosses with some regularity. If i look like someone you are intersted in for your guild, please respond here and I can log into my low level toons over the next week and we can talk further. thank you for your considerations.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hey Azeron, i'm looking for a solid melee dps to complete our raid roster for 10m. Your progression is in line with ours and judging from your comments I think you'd be a great fit. We raid Fri 8 - 11pm and Sun 7 - 930pm. Feel free to msg me in game or my real id vyoo82@gmail.com. For some more info you can check out my thread in the stormrage forums.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Are you interested in DPS or tanking? My guild is very much interested in a DK tank right now (I see your primary spec is Blood). Less so melee DPS but we are also looking to fill at least 1 DPS spot too. Based on your post I think we may be a good fit for you. More details can be seen in our recruitment thread here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199403061

or on our web site here:

www.tirasftw.net

If you'd like we can also set up a time to chat in-game.
Edited by Laif on 12/2/2012 6:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
We are a newly transferred guild to Stormrage-US PVE server. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to fill out our team. Most of us have been friends and raided together for at least three years.

What we look for:
- Know your class and any off spec you may have
- Have knowledge of the fights and come prepared to each raid. (Food, Flasks, Potions, etc)
- Must have 100% raid attendance or atleast close, we don't recruit for a bench

Raid times:
Monday-Thursday 9:30PM-1:30AM EST (server time)
8:30PM-12:30AM CST
6:30PM-10:30PM PST

Currently recruiting:
Heals-
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin
Disc or Holy Priest

DPS-
Frost Death Knight
Fury Warrior
Enhance Shaman

Tank-
Prot Paladin

Visit our website at: http://lastpull-stormrage.enjin.com/

For more information:
Crysten - Cristen#1477
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]