The recent LFR bosses killed being hidden...

100 Human Warlock
12/04/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Murdina
At this point I think most people know the last bosses in each part of LFR well enough that 2/6 runs probably won't be due to wiping.

If you read through the thread, you'd know how wrong this is unfortunately.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Except that it just perpetuates the "partial run" problem right on down the chain.

But that's not actually a problem, unless those partial runs are having issues filling up because of queue fishers.
As long as the whole thing is fluid, and a partial run is being filled up by the time you're done with, say, trash - the existence of partial runs isn't a problem. They slowly build up over the week, and get wiped out over time during nights or other periods of low activity, and definitely get wiped out on the reset.
Edited by Slashlove on 12/4/2012 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/04/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Feandel
And then you bail once you're done because why is anyone going to keep rolling up on bosses that can't award anything? Oh...that's right. They won't. New people replace them for yet *another* partial run and the cycle repeats.

Give a little more VP then, or even better a bonus to the Elder Coin roll. either way you've helped explain why hiding the bosses down isn't really a solution.

Additionally the Draconian penalties you've suggested for leaving an LFR are something I disagree with
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I got an instant LFR for the second half of HoF this afternoon.

Killed empress, left, instant queue fresh run.

Whats the problem again?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
12/04/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Ðemolition
Whats the problem again?

Smoke and mirrors! Sabotage! Rabblerabblerabble!
Reply Quote

Whats the problem again?

Clearly your personal experience invalidates all other arguments!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Whats the problem again?

Clearly your personal experience invalidates all other arguments!

It's not just personal experience though, blizzard designed the system to work in such a way as to "Flag" you should you get into a half-completed LFR and complete it, to make your character more preferred to fresh LFR runs.

It's "working as intended" when you kill the last boss and then queue up and get a fresh run.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Meghant
It's "working as intended" when you kill the last boss and then queue up and get a fresh run.

That's not what I was referring to, and it's honestly scary that enough people don't know how the system works that this needs to be repeated over and over.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]