Disruptron Bugged.

90 Pandaren Rogue
So I've gotten Disruptron to 0% twice now, and both times it has ported me out without giving me credit. Given how many other bugs this fight has this is a load of crap.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
This is also happening to me and another guild mate.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Also the middle turret shoots out invisible bullets sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Are you sure this isn't a result of not meeting the 35%-0 burn requirements? If he actually died then that's pretty lame but it happens with all bosses in Brawlers if you kill them too close to the enrage.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
The dps requirement is 87500. I am usually pulling 100k+, but never less than 90k.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
12/02/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Metzlli
The dps requirement is 87500. I am usually pulling 100k+, but never less than 90k.

The DPS requirement doesn't matter, you need to do 35%-0 in 23 seconds (or get ported out). That's a mechanic of the fight. The enrage won't really be an issue (since as you said it is very low).
Edited by Gnb on 12/2/2012 9:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Kind of a cheap mechanic. Guess I will try saving all burst abilities for sub 35
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I have been attempting this boss for 72+ hours (with a 10 hour sleep break somewhere in there) and sometimes when he activates a turret it shoots INVISIBLE bullets that still do damage to you even though you cannot see them. These invisible bullets do NOT appear in the combat log but obviously are causing deaths. Ive seen invisible bullets from all three Penta, Dual, and Tri.

Also at the beginning of the fight, if a symbiosis mushroom is placed (atleast that is what I think causes the bug) Disruptron himself MELEES the attacker then instantly ports him out. This may happen when other abilities hit him as soon as he spawns as well but I am unsure.

Both situations I have multiple video evidence from FRAPS footage if a blue poster would like proof that this boss has problems.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
160k burst is still pretty ridiculous for some classes. We don't all have CD's that can do that....or they're killing spree and therefore not useful.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I did it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqYOTL69LZo&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Good job getting lucky with bugs?

Not only was the 3rd laser off but it did not enforce the 23 second enrage on you, you had over 30 seconds.
Edited by Metzlli on 12/2/2012 11:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I've played this fight for like 10 hours, and I have another videos that the boss was with 500k HP with the 3 lines....
if you stay in that place that I was it would be not a problem to you, since your only worry is the mid cannon and the lines....

and I got some tries that I was on last phase for like 40 seconds and I wiped for the natural enrage of the arena... this 23 seconds of the last fight aren't true!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
They are. I've had about 5 wipes only due to being ported out after 23 seconds. Maybe it's an alliance only bug.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I have been ported out about 12 times. 2 times I had him to about 800k life with Combustion just coming off CD. It's starting to get really frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I've played this fight for like 10 hours, and I have another videos that the boss was with 500k HP with the 3 lines....
if you stay in that place that I was it would be not a problem to you, since your only worry is the mid cannon and the lines....

Must be nice having an encounter that favors range so badly its stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Must be nice having an encounter that favors range so badly its stupid.

100x this. Maybe if Disruptron actually some sort of real aggro table and could be "tanked" and positioned by melee, rather than just running around somewhat randomly (I especially love how he decides to run halfway across the room around the time his burn-phase starts), melee might stand a reasonable chance at this boss.

Not saying it's impossible by melee, as it is technically doable, but good god, it requires some help from the RNG gods as far as positioning of Disuptron is concerned.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I've literally gotten him to 0% and still got ported out. It just doesn't allow alliance to kill it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You.. what? How is 35% - 0% in 23 seconds even a Mechanic? I HAVE AN IDEA, LETS ADD SECRET RANDOM MECHANICS TO A FIGHT THAT SEEM LIKE BUGS, GREAT IDEA!

I don't believe you for even a second that that is a mechanic to this fight, is it something that happens? Yes, should it happen? I doubt it, sounds like a bug because of the HP buff that Distruptron recieved early on.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
...That's so dumb.

I've been working on this boss for like two days, first day I was doing it without Levitate and got the boss to 15% as it despawned.

Next day I decided that I'd use Levitate since IMO I killed it the attempt it despawned, bug prevented me from winning, couldn't kill it cause of the constant despawn, I come here and read this odd-off the wall retarded mechanic of it despawning after 23 seconds, pull it and kill it that attempt.

Are you kidding me? Sigh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]