Disruptron Bugged.

96 Troll Rogue
If you jump over the lazers at anything but the absolute peak of your jump, the game registers as you getting hit. (While on the grates)

EDIT: Just watched a DK get killed from outside of the arena from invisable orbs.
Edited by Rozo on 4/19/2013 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
A fix has been rolled out to resolve Disruptron's issues. Should all be resolved shortly.

We are still waiting...months later...
Reply Quote
96 Troll Rogue
Fun fact: Dying to invisible orbs gives you durability loss :(
Reply Quote
96 Troll Rogue
A found a solution blizzard: Remove his stupid 35% activate all turrets phase and make that part do-able.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I think the boss is fixed.... I'm reforging again and try to kill it :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I think the boss is fixed.... I'm reforging again and try to kill it :)
I'd say no me and a warlock doing this fight have been getting hit by beams we clearly should have cleared

to those who use levitate on this fight "This is why we can't have nice things."
Edited by Lisara on 4/20/2013 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I kill it :D Still been hitting by invisible things sometimes but you can avoid que visible circles now. Last week you can't do it and it was completely imposible.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
The obviously clearing the lasers on the ground and taking dmg from them is really !@#$ing cool. Plus grates, those are fun.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Yeah I'm having all kinds of issues with the lasers and orbs. If there was some consistency I'd have a better chance at working with it. I play at usually around 70ms. If I jump over perfectly there will be times that I still take damage, so I've tried to jump early and that works most of the time as well. But most of the time still ends up with me dying.

Also the orbs, yeah I have no idea what's going on there. I can be totally clear of them and still get hit. I don't play with a ton of lag or anything, but I can't seem to figure out the consistency needed to not get hit by anything for 2 minutes.
Reply Quote
96 Troll Rogue
Yeah I'm having all kinds of issues with the lasers and orbs. If there was some consistency I'd have a better chance at working with it. I play at usually around 70ms. If I jump over perfectly there will be times that I still take damage, so I've tried to jump early and that works most of the time as well. But most of the time still ends up with me dying.

Also the orbs, yeah I have no idea what's going on there. I can be totally clear of them and still get hit. I don't play with a ton of lag or anything, but I can't seem to figure out the consistency needed to not get hit by anything for 2 minutes.

I'd have to agree with you there, especially below 35% ish when he turns all turrets on, just insane even with sub 100ms.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Bumping this to keep attention drawn to the Issues still existing with Disruptron
Reply Quote
96 Troll Rogue
ttt please fix
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
please make the floor in horde arena the same as it is in ally arena please...kthx

this will prob remove half the issues with bugtron.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I don't even care about any changes to the fight itself. Just fix the damn floor. How hard is it to make the entire floor level? Being confined to just the stone makes this fight much harder. Even more-so for melee.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
HiJ
Silly melee, this is world of rangedcraft. Please fix the issues with this fight.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This fight is an absolute nightmare for Horde melee players (except maybe Rogues who can just spam Shuriken Toss)

Can't jump lasers on grates, very unfriendly to players with high ms, can't even use melee attacks on the boss because he runs around like a headless chicken and I don't want to get myself killed.

The other Rank 8 fights were really challenging for me, hell even Millhouse with bad RNG at least I had the ability to dps him low enough to a certain extent. Disruptron is just ridiculous and I can't even imagine what I'm supposed to do when I get him down to 30%.
Edited by Sarÿ on 5/1/2013 9:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
LA
I would also like the grates or laser hit box size to be looked at. Perhaps with the new bosses in 5.3 getting raid buffs will become more reliable again. But right now the best I can do really is around 10%, and it's not very common that I can survive on the outskirts of the horde arena for long enough to get to that point in my wipes. Can't imagine it as melee.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
WTB the horde floor fixed... this is getting realy irritating as a melee having to move to non-grated areas just to clear buggy beams.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Add another plea to the pile to have the Horde grating fixed. It's bad enough when the center turret is the first one activated, but having to stay off the grating as well is just infuriating.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Bumping to the top again, completely infuriating fight. Pretty good concept for a fight, but the design behind it is completely flawed, especially for Horde melee players.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]