BloodSail Rep Group

100 Human Death Knight
Hello all, I've been slacking a lot lately but a goal of mine was to get my Insane title awarded from the achievement Insane in the Membrane.

One step I need in getting this achievement is getting my bloodsail rep to honored, and I'm pretty far from getting it and it seems unreachable at my current rate of farming rep.

I tried killing some low lvl'd named goblins in booty bay for some rep while in raid group and on the quest DoubleRum (because currently the normal lvl 90 bruisers hit really hard). So I was curious if anybody else wants to bomb their SWC rep and gain some bloodsail rep with me sometime? I think it'd be awesome to get a raid going and just go crazy on the normal 90 bruisers as they award 25 rep with the bloodsail each.

I'd love to get a raid together sometime to just smash some goblins in booty bay, and was wondering if anybody else would be interested? The more people we have the less trouble they'll be.

~Hagendaz

PS. This brings back good memories of farming bloodsail rep with a lot of other people for my Bloodsail Admiral title (shame I didn't get honored) lol.
Edited by Hagendaz on 12/2/2012 2:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
We are actually doing this currently, Battle tag me if you would like to do this still. Triss#1587
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]