Draenei Meet & Greet: Sunday Dec 9 6pm server

Aw, thank you for the responses guys! This is the first event I'm trying to host and I've been a little nervous that nobody would show up.

Vandy: Barny would love if either Val or Vandrysse showed up. Having someone he knows there with him would be fortifying for him - I'm kind of pushing him out of his comfort zone to do this event in-character with him. Public speaking is usually something he leaves to others.

Amberlight: Oh no, I didn't know that! I guess if it inconveniences enough people I could move it an hour earlier, although then it starts to become inconvenient for me.

I'm torn between taking Alaan to be supportive of his buddy, or take my pally. xD
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Damn.. If I didn't have a final the day after, I'd definitely be attending. For now, accept my humble bump for an awesome idea.

Hopefully you might do another sometime?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Oh man, I am definitely gonna try to come to this. Gura needs more Draenei friends, most of the people she knows are Worgen..

Anyway, I really hope this turns out well! Sounds like it's gonna be a blast!

So many of us are Paladins. I approve.
Edited by Guraan on 12/4/2012 1:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll be there and post this on my guild's calenders (in game and website) so my members can attend as well.

I would like to take advantage of this and learn more about the Draenei and their culture. Sounds like fun!
Edited by Moonknyght on 12/4/2012 1:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/04/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Alaanas
I'm torn between taking Alaan to be supportive of his buddy, or take my pally. xD

Aaaah! That's a tough decision! Your paladin sounds adorable... If I had to selfishly choose though I think I'd ask for Alaan, because man-buddies.

Moonknyght: Gosh, thanks!!

In my experience, large group RPs where one person talks at a time can sort of be tests of patience for people... but hopefully people will be aware of that and we'll find a good balance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Grazzug: Thank you... Please don't kill us all. :<

Here's some really old art I haven't finished yet. Feel free to like... draw Grazzug with a beer tankard next to him. Or a Forsaken with rotten breath. Or something. The possibilities are endless.

http://seso.pyoko.org/lj/wow/barnaby_ariel_wip.jpg

If only I could draw...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I will defiantly try to make this event! I shall also bring my hammer... Everyone should always bring a hammer to meet and greets...
Reply Quote
74 Undead Monk
I'll know my work schedule for Sunday on Saturday so I'll know this weekend if I can come or not. Either way, sounds fun! :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Grazzug: Thank you... Please don't kill us all. :<

Here's some really old art I haven't finished yet. Feel free to like... draw Grazzug with a beer tankard next to him. Or a Forsaken with rotten breath. Or something. The possibilities are endless.

http://seso.pyoko.org/lj/wow/barnaby_ariel_wip.jpg

If only I could draw...

Here, dear. Have a lovely orc.

http://pseudobiotic.deviantart.com/gallery/6335259?offset=24#/d1uyhuf
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm.. actually really excited about trying to make it to this. Hopefully I'll have the energy (it's so difficult to plan ahead for events :( ). And while I'd love to take Astarin, ICly that's not possible right now. I'll try to show up on my giant of a priest, though!

Thanks for hosting this, I'm looking forward to it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm.. actually really excited about trying to make it to this. Hopefully I'll have the energy (it's so difficult to plan ahead for events :( ). And while I'd love to take Astarin, ICly that's not possible right now. I'll try to show up on my giant of a priest, though!

Thanks for hosting this, I'm looking forward to it.

Aw, I hope you're able to come! You seem like the kind of person I'd want to be friends with. (Especially if you have a giant draenei priest. That's like... combining two of my favorite things right there. Huge draenei, and priests.)

In-character, Barnaby is in like... three different places. Due to ongoing Rp stories I'm playing with different people. You might be able to write that the event happened in Astarin's recent past, if you wanted. Though I do understand and respect that some people prefer to stick to one straight continuity.

Either way, you seem cool and if you come I'll be happy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Wait, more importantly, are Krokul invited? :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Oh, I didn't even think of that. Sure, if you play a krokul, or are thinking of playing one, come.

A large part of this event is being done for out-of-character reasons (for draenei roleplayers to connect with one another and exchange ideas) so, to not allow other races wouldn't make much sense.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bumping this thing!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bumping again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Us orcs will be thier in great numbers. Jokes.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Aw, I hope you're able to come! You seem like the kind of person I'd want to be friends with. (Especially if you have a giant draenei priest. That's like... combining two of my favorite things right there. Huge draenei, and priests.)

In-character, Barnaby is in like... three different places. Due to ongoing Rp stories I'm playing with different people. You might be able to write that the event happened in Astarin's recent past, if you wanted. Though I do understand and respect that some people prefer to stick to one straight continuity.

Either way, you seem cool and if you come I'll be happy.

G-gosh. Thank you for so much encouragement, and for the suggestions on how to handle conflicting RP/OOC issues with this. I'll definitely think about how to wrangle it.

I love bigger characters, too, and it seemed like the perfect fit when I was first creating Ram's design back in BC. I haven't had a chance to play him in a long time, sadly; he's been mostly shelved since BC ended due to having so many characters and never enough time for all of them. Plus lack of interest in interactions from other people there toward the end didn't help much for motivation..

:C I really miss the player I started this for, for example: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Antivyris/RArt%202009%20to%202010/group/rahm_seik6.jpg

Ahhh, so torn. I could technically bring both, since they're on separate accounts, but I think that would choke my laptop and kill it. XD

On an on-topic note, I am really excited about this still, and so far I think I can definitely make it tomorrow.
Edited by Astarin on 12/8/2012 8:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Don't forget this event, folks! :3
Reply Quote
Who do I bring? More importantly, what do I wear?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]