K Wilds Horde getting owned

90 Pandaren Mage
Im am so dissapointed with the lack of a challange from the horde in the wilds PVP zone, it is shamefull to say the least. This is a plea to the horde on Hyjal any geek can PVE but a true player can bring it PVP. So that said BRING IT PLZ!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
lol. right. pretty sure most of the time horde has kicked the alliance's !@# in pvp on hyjal in the two years i've been there. i think they just don't give a $%^- anymore. yeah, it's annoying for even a horde player sometimes, but who cares, really. if you want pvp, you're on the wrong server anyway, sir. :)

oh, oops, this was an alt. hahahaha.
Edited by Stella on 12/4/2012 8:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
82 Goblin Shaman
So let me guess, you frost-maged (aka the newb PvP spec) someone who most likely got flagged hitting a guard on accident - cool story - maybe you should transfer to a PvP server??

oh I see you are in a PvP themed guild on a PvE server - that's nice - real PvP'ers are not afraid of PvP servers - how about going to one of them and show your true skill? oh wait...I forgot playing a frost mage doesn't take any
Edited by Twixaroo on 12/4/2012 8:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yet we still get into your base, kill your rares, and dont get attacked by any flagged players... rightttttt.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I was just in Krasarang the other day and saw that Horde had captured all the PvP points.

Huh.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I punished a bunch of you "battleground raiders" kids in Krasarang twice last night on my priest. Perhaps you forgot about that?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Lol you mad Horde>?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
hilarious
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I think there's like 2-3 Alliance on the realm that aren't completely braindead when it comes to PvP.

(spoiler alert, the OP isn't one of them)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Thanks for the props
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/06/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Natana
Thanks for the props

So, not only can you not spell but your reading comprehension is fail as well, too bad.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Yeah speling is bad didn't finish high school or go to uni spel checker ftw but id become a teacher any day to school you horde in PVP : )
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
i usually make fun of ppl but you're okay natana
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]