FotMop...

90 Pandaren Hunter
12/04/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Meatballzz
gratz BM hunters.

Coming a restro/feral druid that doesn't have his gear enchanted or any gems. lawl L2P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Are people mad that hunters arnt dead last in dps anymore???
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Sorry a hunter was the first class I hit 60 with in vanilla and is still my main...?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
12/04/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Stonepillar
BM should be removed from the game and MM extreamly buffed so it will atleast take a little bit of skill to play a hunter.

That wont really solve your problem of being bad, and the buffs would need to be pretty massive considering that hunter bursts is on the lower end of the scale atm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
12/04/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Stonepillar
hunter bursts is on the lower end of the scale atm.

LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS??? BM can kill anyone in less than 5 seconds with beast wrath and stamped

If you werent terrible I would consider what you said, but ferals, warriors and mages can put out a lot more damage in a shorter space of time and which is mostly unavoidable.

Warriors are the only exception as they can be controlled much better atm but once the CC chain ends, what then <.<

Stampede was retarded and I still think adding it to the game was the worst thing bliz has done, but after the current round of nerfs to hunter burst (the only class along with warlocks to actually get any ...) it is definitely managable, or no worse than of the other classes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS??? BM can kill anyone in less than 5 seconds with beast wrath and stamped
Only if you're bad, yes. Also,

BM should be removed from the game and MM extreamly buffed so it will atleast take a little bit of skill to play a hunter.
Lol ret.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Strlder said some stuff

YOU DARE QUESTION THE RAINBOW KNIGHT!?

Blasphemous heathen!

Also, Rainbow Knight, a BM hunter can kill any baddie in a space of 5 seconds. I should know, I've done it plenty of times, and I'm pretty damn terrible at pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
hunter bursts is on the lower end of the scale atm.

sometime 2sec , and shoots laser beams from his eyes
after flying so fast to reverse time itself .
Edited by Ôk on 12/4/2012 3:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Og
lolretpally
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I was playing BM before it was cool :<
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

..and paladins should be removed from the game so that at least then a brain will be required to play this game....see I can do that too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/04/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Tanis

..and paladins should be removed from the game so that at least then a brain will be required to play this game....see I can do that too.

+1
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]