BLIZZARD Plz hear me out.

Blizzard i think that you made the Forums are to limited to Trial version users. I think you need a forum area Dedicated to those who use the Trial version as the only limited Forums are Help guides and support forums for trial users.That is all i ask Blizzard.
Reply Quote
P.S. Trial users feel free to comment on my idea.
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
Unfortunately, the forum you need to post your suggestion in is only available to fully paying accounts. Here in CS, it will not be seen by the development team.

The forums are a perk and they used to not be available at all unless you paid. So consider yourself lucky.
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
12/04/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Erictheepic
. I think you need a forum area Dedicated to those who use the Trial version

Why?

You have access the forums you conceivably NEED. Ostensibly a player on a Starter account is a new player. You have access to the New players Forum. And Tech Support. And CS.

The others are a perk for paying customers.
Reply Quote
Im not trying to be selfish or anything but I mean some people play the Starter version because the don't want to pay or feel it's too expensive and my remark about it being dedicated was pretty [Removed] to say so i apolgize for i said.What i meant was there shoudl be some forums open to Starter version players.

12/04/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Erictheepic
I think you need a forum area Dedicated to those who use the Trial version as the only limited Forums are Help guides and support forums for trial users.
Edited by Vrakthris on 12/5/2012 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
The forums are a benefit of subscribing. They current forums you have access to now, are a courtesy. if you want to participate in larger discussions, you will have to subscribe.

The CS forums are not the place to ask for policy change. There are no developers on this forum, nor are there SFAs (Support Forum Agents) that can pass on information to the dev team.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
12/05/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Erictheepic
.What i meant was there shoudl be some forums open to Starter version players.

There are, Erictheepic. Starter Edition and otherwise inactive accounts have access to this forum, the Technical Support forum and the New Player Help and Guides forum.

I understand that you do not feel like paying or feel the game is too expensive, Erictheepic, but to put it bluntly, these forums are primarily here for for active/paying World of Warcraft subscribers.

The limited forums are there so that if you are on a trial or inactive account and you have an in-game or a tech related issue that you would have a place to seek advice on what you can do.

Keep in mind that the Starter Edition account is intended to be a "try before you buy" account, and does not function the same as a Free to Play model like some games out there.
Reply Quote
Thank you explaining this to me.But 1 more question.Are you allowed to open opinion like threads on the New players and Guide forums.EX. What was the saddest moment that happend to you on WoW? Please tell before i get in trouble for posting something unrelated.
Reply Quote
No, you need to post on topic of the forum. Opinion is not on topic. Only general is appropriate for that.
Edited by Nobody on 12/8/2012 7:05 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]