1 - polymorph / focus polymorph
2 - scorch
3 - fireball
4 - pyroblast
mouse scroll down - mage bomb
mouse scroll up - combustion
shift scroll down - inferno blast
shift scroll up - evocation

I'll be the first person to admit that my keybinding abilities are sub-par ... When I first started to bind things , this is the kind of pattern I chose. I tried to do things like normal people and do like... Shift-J ... or Shift R ...or something silly like that... I just couldn't get the hang of it.

but like I said previously , if you want to critique me that's all fine and dandy , but your negative comments will just be ignored.

i started with E and Q. I've worked my way up to at least 25ish right now. It takes time...It's not something you go all out with the first time.

But yeah...I think people are forgetting what the thread is about. ~_~
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
12/01/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Amerrol
he's been in a top 50 or so world guild for a bit

Some good quotes in this thread.

Okay, I looked it up and Vigil finished Tier 13 99th in the world. I suppose I was off a bit, but my point still stands. It was still a very good guild. Clicking a handful of low use spells doesn't automatically make you bad either.

I personally dislike the idea that it does make you bad. The second you mess up because of it, however, you are then 'bad'.

But realistically, it also means that you simply have stuff to learn. All players do.

Being in a relatively good PvE guild as a dps with few keybindings isn't very surprising to me, to be honest.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
DCL
A Rank 2 worldwide fire mage ranking on heroic garalon... clicking baddie!

Edit: And top 5 rankings on heroic garajal and heroic feng.... learn to play
Edited by Toochbylewis on 12/2/2012 4:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
A Rank 2 worldwide fire mage ranking on heroic garalon... clicking baddie!

Edit: And top 5 rankings on heroic garajal and heroic feng.... learn to play

Further proves my point. Try clicking most of your spells in high rated arena and see how far you get. PvE isnt about skill, its about watching a 10 minute fight on youtube and following directions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Since when was i talking about me? Even so, iv been 2200+. What have you been?

oh, never been passed 1500, LOLololOLOLololOLoll. again, stay small kid.
Edited by Footwork on 12/4/2012 4:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i hit 2200+ on AoS actually, transfered to tich to play with RL friends for a while. Sounds like you follow me pretty closely, which is funny because iv never even heard of you. You say its easy to get 2200 if you have any sort of gaming skill, yet you never even been passed 2k. You also say 2v2 is harder to get rating in, which is true, but if you check my stats iv also played that to 2200, as well as 5v5 in team ratings.

You cant think of anything else to say, so you say i bought my rating.. If you follow PvP at all you would see what a bad place rogues are in atm, with a pathetic 2-3% representation in arena arcross the brackets. Stop being a troll, and get to 90.

heres some stats for you.

http://www.crossladder.com/arena/stats/
Edited by Footwork on 12/5/2012 4:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I got 2k rating in RBGS last season ... if that means anything.

I'm one of the first people that will tell you that PvP isn't easy .. nor is "hardcore" PvE

I have always been impressed by players that have done very well in arenas in the past, mainly because i'm 100% terrible at PvP.

I just don't want anybody thinking that i'm sitting here saying that PvE is harder than PvP, or vice versa ... they both have their differences and some people just prefer practicing one over the other...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
The whole conversation should probably just stop ... this is the internet, everybody sucks in everybody else's eyes... no point in arguing about it when we could be using our time on more important things like playing "Hello Kitty Island Adventure"
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/05/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Amerrol
Just remember someone making fun of you in trade a few months ago is all. I don't PvP, especially not on my Warlock, who I haven't played seriously since earlyish Cataclysm. Not many people are left on this server who would remember me from my PvE days on AoS either.

You only remember someone making fun of me in trade, yet you seem to know my transfer history and what iv played...Lmao, haters gonna hate. Typical child making up things to seem more important.

You can follow me on twitter, and facebook. That way you can keep up with what im doing at all times, fanboy.
Edited by Footwork on 12/5/2012 4:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/05/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Amerrol
Yes, they made fun of you for transferring to get rating. Hench why I know about it.

12/05/2012 01:19 AMPosted by Footwork
i hit 2200+ on AoS actually, transfered to tich to play with RL friends for a while.

You'll learn one day. Stick to PvEasy, it will cater to your downs.
Edited by Footwork on 12/5/2012 9:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/altar-of-storms/Footwork/simple

0/16 LFR
0/16 Normal
0/16 Heroic

Before you use the term "PvEasy" , you should probably actually do some notable PvE content. People that talk like you ... people that have that type of personality ... those are the people that make the good pvp'ers look bad.

Being 2200 in arenas means nothing if you are completely ignorant about the other aspect of the game. When was the last time you saw dragon slaying nerds such as myself sitting in trade chat talking about how arenas are just a bunch of "CC this .... counterspell that .... cyclone that" ?

As i've said before , we play the game for different reasons. You excel at PvP, I excel at PvE... it's not fair for either of us to say that the one we excel at is harder than the other because we lack the experience.

I'm sure you've worked hard to get your arena ratings ... how would you feel if I started assuming that PvP is easy even though I have no actual PvP experience ?

You need to put yourself in other's shoes before you judge ...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I should probably just stop myself here before I get frustrated ... I've dealt with too many people in the past that had this same type of attitude about PvE ... and it's impossible to get them to understand my PoV on the situation ...

either way ... congrats on getting your 2200 in 3's in the past, it's quite the accomplishment
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
0/16 LFR
0/16 Normal
0/16 Heroic

Before you use the term "PvEasy" , you should probably actually do some notable PvE content. People that talk like you ... people that have that type of personality ... those are the people that make the good pvp'ers look bad.

Being 2200 in arenas means nothing if you are completely ignorant about the other aspect of the game. When was the last time you saw dragon slaying nerds such as myself sitting in trade chat talking about how arenas are just a bunch of "CC this .... counterspell that .... cyclone that" ?

As i've said before , we play the game for different reasons. You excel at PvP, I excel at PvE... it's not fair for either of us to say that the one we excel at is harder than the other because we lack the experience.

I'm sure you've worked hard to get your arena ratings ... how would you feel if I started assuming that PvP is easy even though I have no actual PvP experience ?

You need to put yourself in other's shoes before you judge ...

Never raided much on rogue, i raided a lot in TBC and Wrath on warlock.
Edited by Footwork on 12/6/2012 1:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
RIP in peace Amerrol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]