Back home. Alliance watch your backs.

90 Tauren Warrior
Took a break from the game for a good year or more. Created this Character on Bleeding Hollow a few weeks ago, but decided to come back to Laughing Skull for my end game content.

Watch your back Alliance.
Here in my opinion, are some tips to help you kiddies survive my inevitable onslaught.
v v
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Edited by Unmoveabull on 11/20/2012 12:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Whew...glad that dude is on our side
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Can you go alliance please?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Oh, you joined the faction with far greater numbers. Please do tell of your bravery. I think you should've gone to Stormrage and joined horde there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
One does not simply choose the side with more numbers.... chose horde, wasn't much of an option to play anything else.

How was your hot pocket today Casa?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Just looked up hot pockets after your suggestion in trade chat, looks pretty good but way too much fat. I think I'll continue to eat real food.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
One does not simply choose the side with more numbers.... chose horde, wasn't much of an option to play anything else.

Wasn't an option because alliance in general sucks on our server, too few guilds, too few auctions, and one amazing galleon kill. Everyone has options.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
11/20/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Dymlos
Wasn't an option because alliance in general sucks on our server, too few guilds, too few auctions, and one amazing galleon kill. Everyone has options.

Had it right up until you said "on our server"
Reply Quote
88 Human Rogue
You look scary. /moo
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
glad im not on this server anymore dont know what i would have done if i saw you
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
hey sneaky
Reply Quote
51 Pandaren Monk
oh bigsneaky you're such a joker
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/20/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Casa
Just looked up hot pockets after your suggestion in trade chat, looks pretty good but way too much fat. I think I'll continue to eat real food.

Are you fat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]