Reply Quote
11/20/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Saev
Songbell Seeds all day erry day.

Songbells as far as the eye can see.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah Songbells, repeatedly.

Then I generally sell them for Golden Lotus.

I haven't tried the Enigma Seed approach though. I wonder if that would ultimately result in higher Golden Lotus yields.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Birds, apparently. Every day I have a flock of birds planted in my garden.

They aren't even the kind to make into a pie! D:<
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Songbells. Then convert to Golden lotus at the Spirit vendor for AH win.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm planting Enigma Seeds.

4 Golden Lotus today.

Songbells..

Guaranteed 3 lotus per day with another 3 every 2 days assuming you don't get more motes other ways.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Have one character at exalted with tillers and two at revered. I am harvesting 4 spirits a day and making a pretty nice chunk of change in the flask market.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Songbell seeds. I use the Spirits to buy Ironpaw tokens, then create my feasts :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'm working on My Ways achieves, so I think one of the turnip types for the first set? Also I do the daily veggie, and the drunk fish one in that set as well.

The second set is a variety with a couple songbells, a couple enigmas, and some magebulbs.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Warrior
Songbells..

Guaranteed 3 lotus per day with another 3 every 2 days assuming you don't get more motes other ways.

My alchemist is still level 84. So I can make stuff, but I can't go harvesting. So I'm in the herb growing business for the moment. Which is a lot better than buying herbs to me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
All of the jade squash.
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Warrior
11/20/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Saev
Songbell Seeds all day erry day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
some pumpkins. trying to get that one quest done where you become a master in all the food.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/20/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Crepe
My alchemist is still level 84. So I can make stuff, but I can't go harvesting. So I'm in the herb growing business for the moment. Which is a lot better than buying herbs to me.

Heh I ask my guildies to make my flasks <.<

Still the lotus from the motes is a lot more predictable than the enigma seeds in my experience.. because it's guaranteed lotus through the spirit vendor.
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
I've sadly been neglecting my farm.

I am a terrible farmer indeed! :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Songbells exclusively. Then I use the Spirits of Harmony to craft leg armours - $$$ all the way and they sell very quickly, unlike crafted 476 gear.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
For my toons with exalted Tiller rep, songbell seeds plus whatever is needed for the veggie daily.

For the lower-level farmers who can't yet earn Tiller rep, carrots and witchberries for selling.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]