So. What are you planting on your farm?

I plant what the drunk guy tells me to. Then I sell it for lots of gold :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
right now, white turnip. I need to get enought to cap way of the grill and I'll be the master of the ways!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
11/20/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Ecthrund
Songbells exclusively. Then I use the Spirits of Harmony to craft leg armours - $$$ all the way and they sell very quickly, unlike crafted 476 gear.

I have thought about leveling up a lw specifically for that. Tailoring got hosed because it takes 3 spirits to make an extra imperial silk for the day and generally 9 flasks>leg enchant.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
11/20/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Saev
Songbell Seeds all day erry day.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm trying to rep up with Sho, so 5 slots are devoted to striped melons so I can make his quest food every day.

3 are devoted to carrots so I can make the +int food for myself

and the other 8 are for motes of harmony (which I'll trade in for golden lotuses, use to make flasks, and either keep for myself for raiding or sell on the AH)
Reply Quote
41 Pandaren Monk
I plant vines, rodents, bugs, giant serpent like vines that I feel obligated to jump on, bird magnets.... Im starting to think Im the worst farmer on the planet!
Reply Quote
95 Undead Rogue
Still working on getting the last few points to cap cooking, so I'm growing the crops needed for that. After that, I figure Golden Lotus will be the way to go.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Songbell seeds which is pretty boring.

Why can't I plant fish seeds and grow fish?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
My Blacksmith plants 16x Songbells a day.

My Main doesn't plant anything; she's a Tailor/Miner. I could use Spirits to make extra cloth, but jeez at THREE spirits, meh. I'm not that hurting for Silk. I'm patient. I just don't feel like doing two sets of farms a day.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Raptor, Windshear, and carrots, with some songbell or other such mat stuff for when I get my alts up to 90 - that way I have plenty of mats for them to do craft stuff with... eventually.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Right now I have 8 plots open I don't recall what I have planted there ATM been busy irl and studying college math e.c.t..
Reply Quote
I haven't capped all my "ways" yet.
I have been planning for it, though. Today I'll harvest the last pumpkins I'll need, and with that I'll have all the veggies required to hit 600 across the board.

After that, I'll plant Songbell seeds or maybe help my Wife's alt with her LW by planting...leather. (heh. wierd.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/20/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Magmur

Songbells as far as the eye can see.

this is pretty much what I do because:

spirits turn into more Imperial Silk ... and that is pretty much where the whole tailoring profession get's its profit from in MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Nothin' but Songbells. I've been using them to craft free epics for guildies, but we seem to have reached the point where no one needs any more, at least not for their mains, so I'll either start auctioning epics or switch to food crops for a chance at the pet.

11/20/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Beyondbirth
Raptor

There's actually someone who plants those? They're such a waste of a plot, though. You can get the same mats in about a minute just by killing one skinnable mob in the same zone.
Edited by Sharkon on 11/20/2012 3:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I generally alternate, no veggies at this time but enigma for a few days to a week or so then raptor etc, this enables me to send mats to my various as yet still lvl 85's so that when I eventually hit Pandaria on them they already have a good headstart on their own profs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/20/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Yakuchin
right now, white turnip. I need to get enought to cap way of the grill and I'll be the master of the ways!

Pretty much exactly what I did up until last night. Right now I have:
8 x songbell.
8 x random seeds I found in my bags.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/20/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Magmur

Songbells as far as the eye can see.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30545763.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Songbells. 16 every day, so 3.2 Spirits every 2 days then I turn the spirits into leg armor kits which sell for about 1K each on my server.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Nothin' but Songbells. I've been using them to craft free epics for guildies, but we seem to have reached the point where no one needs any more, at least not for their mains, so I'll either start auctioning epics or switch to food crops for a chance at the pet.

Raptor

There's actually someone who plants those? They're such a waste of a plot, though. You can get the same mats in about a minute just by killing one skinnable mob in the same zone.

I planted them once, thinking from the item text that they'd yield meat, not leather skins.

never again... skins are dirty cheap. doing the Golden Lotus dailies, a single skinner can't keep up with all the dead mobs clustered around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]