So. What are you planting on your farm?

90 Blood Elf Mage
Virmen -___-
(Songbells, actually, but I seem to turn up just as many pests as I do motes of harmony.)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Seeing giant vegetables growing on Yoon's farm is fun. :)

I plant Witchberries, Striped Melons, Pink Turnips, Juicycrunch Carrots (Virmen love em, you should too!), and anything else I happen to be short on. It's hard to keep a pantry stocked when you're cooking for what feels like half of Halfhill village.

Recently, I discovered the joys of Magebulbs and just about to check on my first Raptorleafs. Oddly enough, haven't gotten around to planting Songbells yet.
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Rogue
11/20/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Saev
Songbell Seeds all day erry day.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/20/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Rygarius
Raptorleafs

Okay, one person planting these on purpose is hard to fathom, but two people doing it is just downright unbelievable!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Tried to plant some songbells, but apparently most of them were also birds.

Why must everything I plant be alluring!?!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/20/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Saev
Songbell Seeds all day erry day.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/20/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Rygarius
Seeing giant vegetables growing on Yoon's farm

Why is it his farm? He doesn't do anything, he just stands there
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I was planting Songbell and the one that gives cloth. I haven't planted anything since I got exalted though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/20/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Ghoulîna
the one that gives cloth

Can you get imp silk from it or something related to tailoring?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/20/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Shaofanger
Can you get imp silk from it or something related to tailoring?

I get between 2 and 5 cloth per seed. Not sure how that scales with other people who aren't tailors.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
I'm planting Enigma Seeds.

4 Golden Lotus today.

What's your crop of choice?

songbells actually give best GL odds. 1.6 spirit of harmony which yields 9 GL every 2 days worth of planting. Consistent and no RNG involved.

Most money value plants though depends entirely on servers AH value. if GL is highest then songbells are best profit plant. Often times certain veggies are high enough to outweigh planning. Factor in the procs from that days crop can also swing that days plant in favor of just planting what drunk says to depending on market (although that can be risky cause a lot plant what drunk wants and it could tank that market following day).

I'm lazy, so i just always plant songbells, it's fairly consistent value that doesn't deviate as much as rest.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/20/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Shiá

Farmer Yoon only works when you aren't looking.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
All Witchberry. Tomorrow will be all Green Cabbage. I'm trying to get some banquet of the brew made so I can reach 600 cooking, and then I'll be working on the quest for Jogu to make 20 Mad Brewer's Breakfast.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
11/20/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Rygarius

Farmer Yoon only works when you aren't looking.

Works on hitting on Gina Mudclaw, is more like it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well I always start with the Veggie of the day to get my Lesser token...

Once that's done, get the 'ole shovel out, dig it up, and plant 16 songbells....lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/20/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Meynos
20 Mad Brewer's Breakfast.

Man, not even worth it. You'll cap him faster just by picking apples or waiting for his dailies to come up. :/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/20/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Snowfox
Works on hitting on Gina Mudclaw, is more like it.

I have her moved permanently onto the farm. If he can't seal the deal after I've done all the legwork for him, then I just don't know what to say.
Reply Quote
The corpses of way too many Virmen and birds.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Planting the Raptor seeds is not really a waste of time when you have yet to begin leveling yr lw/skinner thru Panadaria, I have 1 lvl 90 who is my main and then this character who is barely into Jade Forest yet and then 3 more 85's who I simply am not yet rdy to hit Pandaria on yet so I plant their mats so to speak to give them a professions boost before ever hitting the new zone.

For me it is a winwin since all 3 lvl 85's are now headed for max skill with lw/skinner, miner/eng, herbalism/alchemy and tailor/chanter. Maybe by the time they hit Pandaria, their profs will be maxed and I can then AH my wares:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]