So. What are you planting on your farm?

90 Pandaren Monk
Right now, I'm planting any and all veggies I need to finish leveling cooking. Then it's songbell.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
11/20/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Rygarius
If you've haven't yet, please report misflagged items (include the item name and spec + class it was misflagged to) on the [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/"]Bug Report forum[/url]. If you have already done that, thank you for letting us know. When more information for that topic becomes available; that information will be posted via blogs, forum post, or patch notes.

I don't want to derail the thread either, but I had to post to let you know that I think you must be a very patient individual.

I plant a mixture of Songbells and Enigmas. I recently went from Herb/Tailor to Scribe/Tailor, and I find the farm is a very useful substitute for having a gathering profession. I don't really want to have a gathering proff on my main, and I haven't gotten around to leveling all my alts to get a good spread of professions yet, so I've found the farm is a great feature.

It would be useful to be able to grow some Northrend herbs. I don't really want to spend 10 inks getting the rare Northrend ink for every research, and Northrend herbs tend to be rare on the AH. Suppose I should level my herbing on an alt to gather them myself.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Cabbages for the 300 str food. I kill my mushan and fish my shrimp. I also kill crocs round Lake of Stars to turn in for tokens if I'm lacking them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I quit planting stuff last week I think it was
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Warrior
11/20/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Sharmarli
I quit planting stuff last week I think it was

The potential steady reward is worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Parched songbells on rainy days. Sometimes, I polymorph those vermins to pretend I'm planting sheeps.

Birds results in black sheeps, makes no sense.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah I don't get it. Why are the Community Managers making posts on the forums and interacting with the player base instead of pushing the developers out of their chairs and fixing things wrong with the game?

It just makes no sense to me.

I planted songbells for forever, but since I have a surplus now I have started planting scallions.
Edited by Zullu on 11/20/2012 6:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I've started planting whatever the drunk fish tells me to plant. I always get a stack of 100 whenever I do this, and stacks of 100 always sell on auction (while 5s, 10s and 20s can get returned unsold).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Have not bothered with farming in over a week or so, the vermin / hawks annoy me too much to bother with it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/20/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Saev
Songbell Seeds all day erry day.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Warrior
Ooh, I haven't checked my farm in awhile.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Songbells for the Songbell god.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Considering I'm a leather worker and have 1, 2, 3, 4 toons that use agility and such, I unfortunately have to plant Songbell Seeds for the Mote of Harmonies and such.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
11/20/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Saev
Songbell Seeds all day erry day.
Reply Quote
21 Pandaren Monk
On my main who has all 16 spaces grows songbells 4/7 days of the week. The other 3 days I throw out an offer to my guild to send me a shopping list and I will grow the required vegetables for the first guildy to send me a list. If nobody needs anything, I will grow 16 plots of a random vegetable and then put them all in the food tab of the gbank.

On my alt I'm working on tillers rep, but once I'm exalted I'll probably repeat my current habit.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
absolutely nothing. I have no use for spirits,and cooking is maxed. I dont need to make feasts either.
Reply Quote
Songbells. Only thing worth planting really. Veggies are more quickly obtained turning in fish.

Also its not yoon's farm. I just let him sleep there. Its my farm, he does nothing, he cant even pay for equipment. I bought that equipment, I farm that farm, I keep the crops. Yoon is just too lazy to have a farm.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
I plant Songbells in every slot. I'm still waiting for Jogu to predict pumpkins so I can get my achievement.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]