So. What are you planting on your farm?

70 Blood Elf Paladin
Nothing
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Warrior
Three more Lotus this morning.

7 in two days isn't that bad.

I made some flasks, I learned some new recipes and now I've gotta go to work.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
11/21/2012 04:55 AMPosted by Aarkan
Apparently nothing gets them solved.

If you use the search function you can find numerous qq'moar posts about blues not responding to every single thread.

Here is a clue: the blues read every post and respond as they see fit. Doesn't mean they don't listen and it does not mean they don't pass along your feedback up the appropriate channels.

Back on topic:

Pink Turnips for Pandaren Banquets
Edited by Scathbais on 11/21/2012 6:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Three more Lotus this morning.

7 in two days isn't that bad.

I made some flasks, I learned some new recipes and now I've gotta go to work.

I found I usually would get 2 or 3 golden lotuses in one day out of 16 harvests.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
11/20/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Saev
Songbell Seeds all day erry day.

This, yo. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I plant 8 patches of mogu pumpkin and 8 pactches of pink turnip. The turnip go to the guild bank, and the mogu pumpkin for my own food.

Yes, I know it's ridiculous that I make 300 stat food for myself, and then make 275 stat food for the rest of my raid who don't make their own food.
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
I usually plant songbells. But I've been lazy about farming the past few weeks, and haven't even harvested what I planted a week ago yet.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I don't really want to be planting Songbells, I'd rather be working on getting all my cooking specializations up, but I feel like I should try to make some money selling LW gear before it gets to the point where no one wants what I can make. :/
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
On this toon and my other exalted 90 I'm planting songbell seeds.
On my 90 thats not exalted its crops
On my 4 85's its all crops.
Oh and apparently on this guy I'm also planting jade cats. Yes, now that I don't need them anymore I've gotten 4 in the past 3 days.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Every day I'm Songbellin'
Reply Quote
81 Pandaren Mage
11/20/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Saev
Songbell Seeds all day erry day.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Edited by Fibromyalgía on 11/30/2012 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
97 Human Warrior
I plant weeds, vermin, more weeds, insects and birds lately....95% of the seeds I plant generate an unwanted guest. I will bring out the DDT if it does not stop soon.
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Death Knight
I plant Enigma seeds now mostly because I've got plenty of Golden Lotus right now and partly because I was just curious as to how that would work out. 4 GL my first planting, 1 my second.

Perusing wowhead someone mentioned a drop rate of 0.64 Golden Lotus per 16 seeds. That sounds kind of low but that was only with 100 plantings. Even assuming 3 Golden Lotus per 16 seeds songbell seeds win easily with 4.8 per day over time if that's your goal.

So if you just don't want to fly around and herb more common plants enigma seeds make some amount of sense.

Raptorleaf seeds make no sense to me at all. It looks like one per plant although someone mentioned they got 17 skins off 16 plants. Even assuming a generous 1.5 skins per seed it comes out to 24 leather per day. Songbells give 32 in a day, over time.

Raptorleaf seeds can also contain plump intestines but that's only a few gold extra. It's nothing to get excited over. In short, as the Admiral of the Draenei navy would say

"It's a trap!"

11/21/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Khahan
Oh and apparently on this guy I'm also planting jade cats. Yes, now that I don't need them anymore I've gotten 4 in the past 3 days.

What are you planting? Typha? :)
Edited by Kahzregi on 11/21/2012 6:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Somebody needs to come up with a recipe for virmen meat. Last night I planted four rows of seed, and eight of them were wriggling.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Did the one quest. Enjoyed it! But then realized it was another rep grind so I tossed my hoe to the ground and flew off.

Hoe: A versatile agricultural tool used to move small amounts of soil.
Edited by Palastorm on 11/21/2012 7:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have to admit, it took me three readings of the OP to see "What is your crop of choice?" and not "What is your crap of choice?", lol, but that being said, I prefer Songbells now that I've got all the cooking quests done, etc. Going to have to cook for friends though... darn those friends!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Songbells on my main and all my other 7 alts plant pink turnips which supplies the whole server since no one else mass plants pink turnips lol :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Whatever Jogu tells me to because I am a sheep. And songbells... I'm not that much of a sheep.

Baa.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]