Fellows of Feathermoon!

90 Tauren Shaman
BGs?! DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF ZENTIA! =(
Edited by Ashishishe on 12/27/2012 7:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/27/2012 07:11 AMPosted by Ashishishe
BGs?! DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF ZENTIA! =(
Believe it or not, there's someone else that is more aggravating than you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I hugged someone once, really messy way to kill someone.

...wait your NOT supposed to crush them? that explains a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I hugged someone once, really messy way to kill someone.

...wait your NOT supposed to crush them? that explains a lot.
I dont think your arms are able to crush a gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
From Snowlace:

I returned to leveling and am astonished and dismayed at a Thorium-Brotherhood shaman named Ashishishe. This tasteless ragamuffin is bragging in local defense about camping out the quest givers in Telaar while practicing for a performance in Carnegie hall.
I hope her performance is better in RL because this is not entertaining.

Turns out, it was! =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMk_UcBY4e0

And thanks to Snowlace, I learned a valuable lesson about self-affirmation.

I learned that self-affirmations are important to do sometimes. (And that mine are the very BEST!)
Edited by Ashishishe on 4/1/2013 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
The necros in this forum are getting old. How about we start making more NEW threads instead of taking 3 months to come back with something witty on a dead one? :-/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
The necros in this forum are getting old. How about we start making more NEW threads instead of taking 3 months to come back with something witty on a dead one? :-/

Anymore thread necromancers show up and we'll have to call in the Argent Crusade.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Well, I thought it was a very good thread necro. Good job me!
Edited by Ashishishe on 4/3/2013 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

For the record, I /tried/ and even started a song thread just for you. But it was ignored.

My feelz were crushed. Crushed I say.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Well, I thought it was a very good thread necro. Good job me!

Your helm and shoulderarmor make me think it should be called "Entstalker". Just sayin.
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Zéntia
The time has come! To show these horde scum what were made of, they made a mockery of us, by attacking Talaar in Nagrand. Thinking they are oh so great when we were greatly outnumbered!

> Alliance
> Outnumbered

You only get to pick one.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
For the record, I /tried/ and even started a song thread just for you. But it was ignored.

My feelz were crushed. Crushed I say.

I'm sorry Bricu, I have taken a few random days off WoW recently, which means not checking forums... Spar pointed your thread out to me and I was going to respond and I keep forgetting. :-(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
04/03/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Matsujin
The time has come! To show these horde scum what were made of, they made a mockery of us, by attacking Talaar in Nagrand. Thinking they are oh so great when we were greatly outnumbered!

> Alliance
> Outnumbered

You only get to pick one.

I must have magically become Horde during some past battles.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Your helm and shoulderarmor make me think it should be called "Entstalker". Just sayin.

Oh, no no no, don't misunderstand. I was just wearing those for the entmoot. Poor dears have been without their entwives for so long...
Reply Quote
I must have magically become Horde during some past battles.

You only feel that way because when your fifty companions fled the field they left your scrawny !@# behind.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
04/11/2013 11:43 PMPosted by Ashishishe

Oh, no no no, don't misunderstand. I was just wearing those for the entmoot. Poor dears have been without their entwives for so long...

o.O?

Also, I can't remember, did all the Superfriends server hop to Emerald Dream, or are they still on TB?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Ents? With their moots and their long lost entwives? You don't remember that big advertising campaign from the Third Age? (Have you seen our Entwives? If so, dial 1-800-ENT-WIFE)

And, there are now Superfriends on TB and Superfriends on ED. I've gone there for a while to study under PvP leaders, with the intent to return when I feel I have learned as much as I can.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]