Warrior nerf ?

90 Tauren Warrior
Ok ive noticed a few things im not a 100% on tho , CS, BT,SW gimped since tuseday? yah seems cs cd is 20seconds now up from 12 and bt 4.5 up from a gcd ? and sw dont tick how it should . ive noticed these in the past few days , maybe im wrong anyone else feel like we had a nerf??
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Nope.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
My DPS hasn't changed at all since Tuesday. Maybe bad RNG for you? change of gear and not reforging or something?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
One look at your stats shows the problem you're having.

Go reforge properly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
CS has always been 20 seconds. Like since it got put in the game. BT also has never been spammable, and the 4.5s cooldown I'm pretty sure has been consistent through this expansion (it was 3s in cata I think, and iirc 4s back in wrath). I haven't noticed any difference in second wind either.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
its all in your head...
Reply Quote
Did you happen to play arms for a bit and switch to fury?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Please read things before posting.

Like your spellbook.

Consider that by making this thread you bumped a possibly valid thread off the front page (lets be honest, high chance it was a 'warrior nerfs amgz!' thread anyways, but that's beyond the point).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Thats why I stated i wasnt a 100% lol and i dont care who was bumped , this is why forums are here , imo if you dont like it move on and dont read it , and yes i have never dpsed ive always been a tank . I was following reforge lite for doing my gear apparently its wrong . my exp and hit were way to low . reforged and huge diffrence minus my crap gear
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
11/22/2012 05:51 AMPosted by Grimmig
Did you happen to play arms for a bit and switch to fury?

yes normally i would be arms , but like i said ive never really had the chance to dps , my gear isnt great and i really need to learn how to dps but i did go from higher dps down 30% so maybe it was a gear reforge issue :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
5.2 notes went up today. Huge nerfs

Charge has been removed from the game.

To improve the success rate of Heroic Leap, its range has been reduced to 3 yards.

Go on...?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior

To improve the success rate of Heroic Leap, its range has been reduced to 3 yards.

Duh, as you can tell those are old patch notes from April 1st 2011. So clearly we haven't had Charge for a year and a half. If you thought it was working up until now you're delusional and need to check yourself into an asylum.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Reading the 4.1 April Fools notes.

04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Talents are now automatically chosen for a player based on the main specialization chosen.

Strangely prophetic.

04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
All Frost mages now receive a complementary personal Arena rating of 2200 upon reaching level 85.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

Talents are now automatically chosen for a player based on the main specialization chosen.

Strangely prophetic.

All Frost mages now receive a complementary personal Arena rating of 2200 upon reaching level 85.

Strangely at the blizzard championship there were two classes on every winning team. Guess what one of them was lol.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

Strangely prophetic.

lol love where this thread is going
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]