478 Warlock LF a server

90 Undead Warlock
Hai Everyone! I am from US-Blackhand. I have 4/6 progression in MV. It's not much, but I don't really have much of a choice. But anyways, my current guild is having some, difficulties. We are falling apart. SO I may have to find a new guild to raid with. Its not 100% going to happen, but I am looking for a new guild just in case. The problem is I am only available on Fridays and Saturdays and no later than 10:00 Sundays. ALSO, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN HARDCORE RAIDING. I am looking to have fun and not have so much pressure. Basically, I am looking for a casual raiding guild. That narrows my choices of guilds down a lot. Sadly, there are no guilds on my server recruiting a warlock and that raid on weekends. So I'm checking different realms(: Yes, I am of the female race and I am hoping that is not a problem for some of you (there are guilds I have applied to that do not allow girls to raid). But anyways, just throwing this out there.

oh, and I will be race changing to undead soon, just an fyi.

tl;dr
I am a 478 warlock looking for a new server with a casual raiding guild that raids on Fridays and Saturdays.

Thank You for your time!
<3
-Kittie
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]