: )

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Who is going to win between Notre Dame and USC?
Reply Quote
41 Night Elf Warrior
http://www.wowpedia.org/Server:Darrowmere_US lawl.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
LOL! Ok pasting what is on the page, although with some edits to prevent me from getting banned from forums) before it gets deleted:

Server:Darrowmere US
The f**k you wana no? Its a server of people who f**k sheep all day because they cant get laid irl. They are all fat nerdy 40 year old kids who are all virgins, for the most part.

Community
Darrowmere has douchey pervy and erpy community. Many transfers to other realms find themselves never coming back or rerolling on Darrowmere because people are too douchy. It is the worst server ever. It's full of terrible erpers like (names deleted) (if you ever see then, kill them. its fun). Seriously it's like moongaurd just a little less pervy action. There's this one guy (name deleted) who like to molest kittens and this other pervy dude (name deleted) who likes to !@#$%^-*!e to one direction. The there's this @#$%^-*!@ named (name deleted) who dated a 12 and 14 year old when he was 16. WHAT A D**K. But yea Darrowmere is pretty horrible. s**t ton of erpers man.

As of June 2008, the realm continues to have a douchy community. The realm has generally seen a Horde FTW!!!!!!!!! bias (perhaps as much as 2:1 or higher over Alliance), although this seems to have been evening out somewhat in recent months. Server queues are nonexistent on Darrowmere.

Before Darrowmere became a PVE realm, its community known for its large yet selective competitive atmosphere, especially on its forums where constant arguing between (names deleted) was commonplace.

PvP Activity
The only PvP activity that's fun is killing erpers in the Lion's Pride Inn, otherwise, thers too many sheep to f**k

Economy
This a f**king game people. Not real life.

Progression
There is no progression. Only stupidity and douchyness of the erpers.

Notable People

Bad People
Children who like to molest kittens
(names deleted)
(names deleted)
(names deleted)
(name deleted) (A really pathetic GM)
(name deleted) (and her grandma) with (name deleted) (#$%^-y Canadian)

Guild Lists
Wurst Guilds Evar
Guilds that f**k sheep and suck d**k.

(name deleted) (has two little b**ches actin like they are all powaful)
(name deleted) (Most. Pathetic. Guildmaster. EVER)
(name deleted) (Abusive as f**k GM)

Active PvP Guilds
People here suck too much d**k to pvp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Rain I see you may have some insecurity issues. When a person as yourself might be insecure it could be one of theses issues.

1) The way you look
2) Lack of Intelligence
3) Lack of money
4) Lack of confidence sexually
5) The need to insult people to make self feel better.

So seeing the number of ways you insulted good people I would say you may have an issue with all catagories. I am no professional doctor but your actions throw up a red flag about your self esteem.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Did he write that? It mentioned "June 2008" in the text so I thought he just found it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It is a paige that you can look up on a site that gives history about all the realms. What he did was change the paige to read the way he wanted it to read. If you go back to the site and click on another realm on the right you will see how it should have been writen by the website. It gives a history of all server first the best guilds etc. Since the beginning of the realm. So he crossed the actually page with one of his own. I was just on this site last week it did not read this way.
Edited by Skagan on 11/23/2012 7:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
41 Night Elf Warrior
11/23/2012 06:49 AMPosted by Phaydre
Did he write that? It mentioned "June 2008" in the text so I thought he just found it.

yeah i found it, i was lookin at my servers page and yeah...
I wandered off to other pages and found that
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I know who wrote this article Because im "one of the erpers" But all we do is have fun with friends and i believe the correct term for erping is having sex online but all we do is dance and enjoy ourselves even tho i guess standing there doing nothing is concidered erping
the person and his "online girlfriend" that made this are Cataclese -Horde blood elf or Arcanedread - human mage and Vareyeda - Blood Elf Priest or Tarlind - Night elf Druid
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Yup. Apparently i'm one to. To shut you guys up you know what so what if we're erpers you used to do it all the time to plus taking screen shots and showing them to people on Skype is more like an Erper to us :) And Vare. Lmao. you can't even fight back without you buttbuddy and you tells us to !@#$. We do nothing in elwynn but sit around and dancing that's not erpering. Erpering is more like having sex and dancing for them without clothes on. Plus your gear sucks. and you can't do stuff on your own. Which includes Howaboutno. The little trolling %^-* who is your buttbuddy. No one ever asked you to be like this. Unless you said to me you wanted to start a new life and well. You basically did by trolling everyone. What happened to you being like this? We can tell you you we're like this to. And mhmm. You're probably laughing your head off and saying CANCER OH THE CANCER. But i can spell, I've went to intentsive grammar and can spell. So !@#$ and leave us alone already. and stop making Sh*t about us on a damn website you %^-*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bravo

10/10 derail!

Came expecting football and turkey talk, left with a deeper understanding of the internet
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Edit: A few of the people listed by me and my friend Abagalss have now apoligized :U
Edited by Magicstaff on 1/30/2013 4:33 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]