90 Human Warrior
Luxxa number 1 wow female. also my boo
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Oh no, don't drag me into this mess >:(

What's this thread about again?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Something about someone buying rating. I don't know I just had a talk to the guy and he couldn't tell me how someone who can't get 1750 in 2' 3' or 5's can get into an rbg group that's 2200? Baffles me but hey who am I i'm just a lonely 1750 hero.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
He has already told us his arguments Primo. He mentioned it before. He isn't good at arenas. Being 2500 in RBGs doesn't not equal 1300 arena skill.

Another one of his arguments, a favorite of mine, is that his gear isn't right for arenas. Meaning his gems and enchants are only suitable for 2500+ Rbgs but not 1300+ arenas.

All of his arguments are sound. Logic proves us wrong again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
True True. What was I thinking!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
If this is still going on, Digital, I would love to come on my warrior when he's geared. Just got to 90 on him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yea this is still going however unfortunately I am offshore again so my play times are all over and cannot be scheduled. I had to drop my 1850 2s team just to cap with 6k latency with people that have never done arena lol so basically for now ill still be selling invites for rating carries and may still continue running rbgs on my war / Mage but as I said they will be very short notice and usually around 11 pm - 5 am central. Just mail Digitalfrag or Digitalholy in game and ill get with you on one of my toons. Currently transferring my main rbg character to tichondrius horde to find arena partners but good news is I can still rbg with anyone here ;).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I have a lot of friends in the lower bracket though if I can't play with you I'm sure I can get you into a 1800 team or something to get you close enough to a decent rating to get 3k+ points per week and once geared maybe get a spot on the core team. I highly suggest using battle masters.org if I am to busy at the time to help you out. Like I said previously to if u have a way to get gold I can invite you to a 2300+ team and in 10 wins we can get you pretty well set up to catch up to the average pvp player. If I'm not on and u get gold to tichondrius I can get you in touch with people there. Most players look down on buying a spot on the team but you are not a run around and do nothing character getting straight carried. We will suggest addons, macros , min/maxing and have you do all this before coming because not everyone including myself are rank 1 triple glads that can carry lol. Basically what I'm saying is I can get you on a team that's not going anywhere or u can buy in to a team where you will be watched by everyone while we dominate rbg and if you are a skilled player gold will no longer be asked of you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Wait, so what you're saying isssss....you will carry me in 2s ... yah?

How much?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lol i actually wouldnt charge you to get an arena cap in 2s. It is so unbalanced against a healer dps team u could almost guarantee with a solid warrior not allowing himself to ever be out of reach and applying constant pressure with cc to the othe target that you will get a win with an afk. I do 2s completly for fun however at the 1800 mark where lullabies made a 3 hour fraps of me and him climbing the ladder to 1900 in a night of fun it does require alot of skill. 2:21:51 starts the first arena me + hpally vs Skill capped Resto druid + war. Very good games 3 in a row where we pull the win. I am transferring off the server however so it would have to be soon and with my spiratic times i cant guarantee i get to you before leaving. I wouldnt leave if i could find arena partners on this server ( i am only pulling out my warrior ) but even looking at arena junkies horde side there are no players that either 1. care about rating enough to raise it or 2. have the skill to get a respectful rating. I am not saying that the players here are bad but most of them have their own set teams and / or spend to much time in pve to obtain any serious objective in pvp. I will still be doing the well overpowered shockadin 2s though lol stupid bursting a dps faster than he can burst you.... Hpally nerf plz?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Also for horde players that read this i hope that my venture to tichondrius will bring some more pvp players back with me preferably ones that care to rbg as alot of members in the guild have shown interest in playing in rbg but we dont have enough to get a full team together and knock out the guild achieves / challenges. If you are interested in joining faded dreams and getting in on the bg premades / arena or just being in a fun environment with alot of active players please feel free to contact myself or any member of faded dreams for that matter. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
sry i couldnt hear anything you said by the sound of beating rank 1 players in arena.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/21/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Mashedy
sry i couldnt hear anything you said by the sound of beating rank 1 players in arena.

Wym and Iced are really good....must be nice to have good partners.

>:(
Edited by Luxxa on 12/21/2012 10:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
WISH I COULD GET SOME SEXUAL HEALING FROM A GLAD PALLY TOO!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/21/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Luxxa

Wym and Iced are really good....must be nice to have good partners.

>:(

:(

12/21/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Luxxa
WISH I COULD GET SOME SEXUAL HEALING FROM A GLAD PALLY TOO!!

me too, need to find one first.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lol the pally that was with me lullabies is no glad but well deserving of a glad soon i hope for him. He is a very skilled player and definately gets people off that resto druid totem pole.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Gets 2200 in RBGs, can't get over 1800 in 3's as KFC.

I smell me a carry.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lol I got 1850 with haam and lullabies as war / Mage / hpal. Haam was struggling with Mage nerfs so we tried him on his hunter and he hadnt played him in ages. Like I've said before if you have any doubt in my skill at all I will accept any duel at any time with any number of limitations. I will bg with you or play arenas with you and assure you that my skill as a player individually is there. My selection of available partners on Blackhand however is not. Also rbg = fury and arena = arms. Minor differences with applying mw and rage gen but in rbg I see fury standing much higher because of the huge aoe difference especially with a GG / ring / vortex and I go reck/bladestorm with my dk spamming dat op howling blast and 2 destro locks picking the entire team off that manages to make it out lol. I dunno if u use oqueue or battlemasters but a regular use of either or an all day group if you are a strong leader / tc can get you that rating in rbg. Especially if u start abt 1 am.
Edited by Digitalfrag on 12/22/2012 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hello again, Vt here.

First of all, and I can't stress this enough, we know you bought the rating. There is no need to continue your delusional charade.

Second, there is no need to tell us you are leaving for Tich. Most of us knew you were going to leave Blackhand at some point. Simply because you can get carried in BGs cross-server, but not arenas.

Lastly, you won't bring anyone good from Tich to Blackhand. Why? Several reasons. One, Tich has the most top rated PvPers US. Two, because BG9 is the best battle group in the world.

There is a reason that Blackhand pvp isn't remotely close to what it was in Wrath or Cata. All of the good players left. There are a few that stayed behind or came back (Lorien, Wari, Mash, Wym, Sorey, Box, Taras, Tim), but that's only from some sort of tie to Blackhand.

PS: You aren't allowed to call anyone skilled except the players carried you. You have yet to play in high rated brackets legitimately, you don't know what skilled is.

PSS: The fact that you think resto druids are some how any better than a holy pally or resto sham proves once again, you bought your rating.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This vt guy.... Lol I wonder if it makes your day to parade me on here because I humiliate you in duels. Get a life vt or better yet get some skill other than attempting to troll
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]