Rated battlegrounds group

90 Human Hunter
You must have a brain problem. Or you are believing your own lies. You keep telling people I don't like you because you beat me in some duel tournament? I've never been in a duel tournament.

No, I've never dueled you, and if I have I'm positive I won. Because I remember the people that beat me. Especially 1300 all stars.

The reason I don't like you is because you not only think you're good, but you bought rating and claimed you didn't. Thats a good enough reason right?
Reply Quote
Does it matter? Just play the game and try to enjoy it.
Leave your drama at the door, or login screen
Edited by Greenmean on 12/22/2012 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
i played with Digital a few times in rbgs, which he lead for me and my friends and he was good from what I can see. and knew what he was doing.

Also did twos with him on his warrior and we went 11-3.

he is a real player.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'll gladly give tips/lessons on playing warrior/KFC. that guys gotta be a monster even i couldnt lead an RBG team to 2200. only 2168 with Cyworg, Taras, Sorey, Wym, Stoich, Radakun, Crutch, boosty, ijanaak and sign.
Edited by Mashedy on 12/23/2012 4:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ok, just a couple of questions.

1. How can someone that is 2200 in rbg's struggle with 1800's on blackhand battlegroup?
2. Why are you trying to hide something that everyone knows you're doing?
3. Why do you bring up duels as a insult to someone?
4. Why is 2's a legit bracket enough to know if someone is good or not.
5. How did this forum resurface?

Having asked all them questions. Driving up the bracket isn't hard to do, especially as War/Fmage/Hpal or even KFC. I'm pretty sure I got 1750 in like 1 hour with war/Fdk/Rsham (after avatar nerf). Why do you actually believe your better than something you're really not? is this game that important to you that you spend a ton of gold and money getting rating?
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415154888

uh oh,...

they figured you out digital.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
ya 2 different toons.

I like after all of this, Digital's ban imminent, he still buys/exploits rating on 2 more characters.

Sincerely can't wait for the perma ban.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I understand what you're saying Iced and I'm sure some would agree.. BUT does it affect you to the point where you cannot enjoy the game?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
It bothers me, well cheaters in general bother me.
Edited by Primogenitor on 12/29/2012 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/28/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Greenmean
I understand what you're saying Iced and I'm sure some would agree.. BUT does it affect you to the point where you cannot enjoy the game?

I knew he wasn't earning the rating legitimately the day after he exploited it. It didn't honestly bother me. I, like the person who told me, just put our tickets up and went on our way.

It only started bothering me after this post. Just reread his original post after knowing he didn't earn anything. Would that bother you? It bothers me.

If he hadn't lied about it over several posts I would sincerely not have been bothered. If this post was just LFM RBGs I would not have cared. But all of his BS drives me nuts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/29/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Iced

I knew he wasn't earning the rating legitimately the day after he exploited it. It didn't honestly bother me. I, like the person who told me, just put our tickets up and went on our way.

It only started bothering me after this post. Just reread his original post after knowing he didn't earn anything. Would that bother you? It bothers me.

If he hadn't lied about it over several posts I would sincerely not have been bothered. If this post was just LFM RBGs I would not have cared. But all of his BS drives me nuts.

Why would something in a video game bother you and why you stickn your nose in someone else's business. Grow up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
So you felt the need to come to this forum just to read what has been said and post about sticking someones nose in others business, then telling someone to "grow up". Sounds hypocritical to me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Only if you swing a mean D, QTpie.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I swing the maddest D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/30/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Crixes

Why would something in a video game bother you and why you stickn your nose in someone else's business. Grow up.

Still like hanging around here huh, Blackfreak.

Stay small plz.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/30/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Crixes

Watch out it's Blackfreidchicken.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/29/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Iced

Now I understand, so he's been cheating his rating and talking BS...
It is kinda lame but going to give him credit for trying to form up some PVP Horde side.
Not many try to form something up over here... even if it is BS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Someone this full of themselves deserves no credit. He lied about something he didn't earn multiple times and deserves to have his rating/gear stripped and account temp banned. Games lose their flare when someone exploits progression.

Also, if you're interested in RBGs Horde side, Ghostbusters runs a RBG group (I think). They've a few posts about it. I know from experience that 90% of those guys are cool people and good @ wow.

Edit: Except poots.
Edited by Iced on 12/30/2012 9:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/30/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Primogenitor
So you felt the need to come to this forum just to read what has been said and post about sticking someones nose in others business, then telling someone to "grow up". Sounds hypocritical to me.

Its only hypocritical if I said it bothered me too, but it doesnt. The small minded..

Still like hanging around here huh, Blackfreak.

Stay small plz.

Says the guy never past 1500, I must be huge to you. Enjoy the game bud.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]