Rated battlegrounds group

90 Human Hunter
Its only hypocritical if I said it bothered me too, but it doesnt. The small minded..

How does that even make sense? He is calling you a hypocrite for coming over to the thread and saying mind your own business. Any idea what a hypocrite is? Idiot..

Says the guy never past 1500, I must be huge to you. Enjoy the game bud.

You are big to no one.
Edited by Iced on 12/31/2012 8:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You must lack the definition of hypocritical and/or hypocrite.
Edited by Primogenitor on 12/31/2012 6:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
digital. can you use a disc priest or arms war for any of your teams? what time do u normally run rbgs? i'd faction change and server transfer to get some rbg done. never able to find a team in my current server
Reply Quote
12/31/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Iced
Any idea what a hypocrite is?

Gwen Stefani members are funny. They think paid carrys are wonderful as long as they are the ones getting paid for them. When someone else is paid, all of a sudden they are outraged by the concept.

Thats what you mean about hypocritical, right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Those carries were a while ago. And we made sure to tell the people we "helped" to not go and brag about it.

But obviously to tell their friends :)

Anyways, no one cares that digital cheated, I'm pretty sure people get more upset when someone brags that they did something when they didn't.

Like there are some people on Horde side who exploited,

http://i.imgur.com/ecHARGC.jpg

but we aren't bringing their names up, because they aren't being arrogant about something they didn't do.
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 02:52 PMPosted by Iced
Those carries were a while ago.

I didn't realize there was a statute of limitations on hypocrisy.

It seems remarkable to me that Gwen Stefani, given its long and distinguished history on Blackhand of selling carrys of all kinds, buying and selling game time, boastfully ninja looting, and what have you - has become so insular and self deluded that it feels entitled to preach to anyone else.

If you want to make the game better, I'd suggest you start cleaning your own house before peeking through your neighbors windows. I mean seriously, kids... you spend your time picking through some lowly 2000 or 2200 rated toons Armory looking for clues to cheating when you have a veritable cornucopia of corruption internally?

Is Blackhand suffering that much from small-town syndrome these days?

You sound like a hick from eastern Kentucky proud because you have one more tooth than your neighbor does - when nobody has a full set.

:D
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Is it a gold tooth?
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 05:02 PMPosted by Iced
Is it a gold tooth?

At least you have a sense of humor.

Hey, just a word of advice (worth what you are paying for it) and I'll go away.

Next time you get concerned about carrys to 2000 or (omg) 2200 RBG, make a level one on Mal'Ganis or Tichondrius and watch trade for a few minutes. Players with 2200 get that in a pug on either of those realms. And day or night, BG9 chat is clogged by multi-glads selling anything you want including Hero, Glad or Arena Master.

Theres really nothing going on here on Blackhand to get worked up about. In fact theres really nothing going on. And thats okay, if its how you like it - and most on Blackhand like it just fine. I just hate to see you climb all the way up on that white charger and get preachy.

Especially since you are in a guild that has one of the worst records for "fairness" I've ever seen. You, personally, may not have had anything to do with them earning that reputation. But you are judged by the company you keep - just as you judge others.

Bye for now!
Edited by Panah on 1/23/2013 7:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol uzma bro if your gonna faction change and !@#$ u might aswell come to tichondrius horde where the real pvp is at. There you can find actual pvp players with skill so you can climb the ladder in arena aswell. I have managed to get 2300 3s on my mage 2100 on my warrior and over 2200 on my hpal in the 2 weeks ive been over here.

I have toons still on blackhand but there are very few ( like 10 ) players based on the arena ladder you can look at horde side that are serious enough with arena to actually push rating. I find on blackhand ( horde side ) that i may be lucky to find 1 competent partner that is decent but can never find the 3rd especially not enough to run a 5s team.

I can get you in rbgs for sure if your on blackhand aswell id just hook u up with the guys that lead my rbg groups. Bailamos has a new guy that runs the invite side to his rbgs and i can get you in on those but as a warning they are VERY strict and its not nearly as fun as the other rbg groups that i play in. I again would just highly suggest you transfer to a more populated server....

Make a level 1 orc and run to org on tich and take a look anytime of the day. You can drop an arena team and find more partners that are 2200+ to play with at any time of any day.

I have found alot of people sit teams for glad titles ect but fck it just drop em and get in another team and grind up its really fun and u can go 1-2200 as tsg / kfc / god comp pretty easily as long as your a good priest.

You would have to be exceptional for players to wanna play with you as disc but if you were shadow your chances would increase substantually.
Edited by Digitalholy on 1/24/2013 11:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
No one believes you've gotten those ratings. We all know you buy your rating.
Edited by Iced on 1/25/2013 6:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
lol o wait u mean my fanboys dont wanna armory my characters everyday anymore :/ what did i do to make you not love me anymore... O btw my hpals name has been changed awhile. theres another guy on tich im decently friends with that i do rbgs with and all his toons names are digitalect so i made all mine this name and my hpal Datsemoxyfo and my warrior Fragbot. Just incase you all wanna keep giving me alot of searches on the armory and posting here to remind me how close i am to your hearts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
And you still buy rating.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I mean, you said you got over 2400 with less than 20 games or what ever it was. Nothing you say can be taken seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I wonder when you find out the truth if you will still be my fanboy. Please dont leave me i dunno what id do if i couldnt read your jealousy posts about me....
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Why are you still here? Reread this thread, everyone knows you are a cheater? Will you go bother tich now?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Fragbot/statistic#21:152

doesn't look like your warrior has been 2100.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Semoxyfo/statistic#21:152

doesn't look like your mage has been 2300. looks like you bought the achievement and they kicked you from the team immediately after.

All you are is a liar who buys rating. Will you go away now?
Reply Quote
13 Blood Elf Hunter
With all due respect, Iced, as a 2000 on a realm where PvP isn't a big interest you might not be aware of whats possible. I do not know Fragbot, but I do know first hand that on Tich (and Mal'Ganis) players can grow their rating by leaps and bounds if they get in with the right team.

PvP is not like PvE where you bang your head against a scripted foe again and again till you memorize it. Theres art and magic to it. And sometimes the magic is just a matter of having friends in the right places. One man's "carry" is just "the right comp" to another. Anyway, wish you and your GS pals the best hitting 2200 this season. Tick-tock... every time you tap a key in this thread its another tick of the clock. Time's wastin'.

Tell you what though, if you got 2000 on Blackhand you are at least motivated. Consider realm and faction transferring to Tich. I'm quite certain you can find a pug that would push you to 2200. Free, even. Of course if you're afraid of leaving your PvE realm and losing your 'big fish in a small pond' status, I'd understand.

Maybe Tich is not for you.

But if you do decide to at least pay us a visit, you have the huge opportunity to gain the wisdom of "walking in another mans shoes" by coming back to this server only to be told you "cheated'. Cheap lesson in human nature. I recommend it. Its a once-in-a-lifetime thing.
Edited by Coco on 1/26/2013 1:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Panah stop posting on alts.
Reply Quote
13 Blood Elf Hunter
01/26/2013 01:56 PMPosted by Turkeypotpie
Panah stop posting on alts.

Yes, its "Panah".

I promised I'd go but Iced just had to start up again and I could not resist. I'm weak. I posted on Coco to show I have a presence on Tich. Not just WrA and Blackhand.

Sorry not to post on any of my big kids. But as you can see, people are nit-picked to death in this conversation and I do not feel like exposing myself (or my mains guild) to that. I think my points stand on their own without you studying my achievement history. If you don't agree? Ignore me. Simple enough.

Grats on hitting 1550, btw (see what I mean?)
Edited by Coco on 1/26/2013 2:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I don't need to know who your main is to know you are as obviously as the rest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]