Rated battlegrounds group

13 Blood Elf Hunter
01/26/2013 05:14 PMPosted by Iced
I don't need to know who your main is to know you are as obviously as the rest.

Iced, all I'm asking is you give it a rest. I know you think that guy baited you. But you didn't have to start again, did you?

As you've probably guessed, I've been a GS member. Hey, with the turnover GS has had, who hasn't been one, right? But yeah, I was there through long enough to know where the bodies are buried. Sure you really want to go there? Start making baseless accusations toward me personally? Does your guild want you to go there?

I'm not even sure if I want to air all the dirty laundry here. So how about you just stop pointing fingers at others for their (possible) misdeeds. You and all GS members are judged by the company you keep, Iced. If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask your guildies.

As for this thread... just let it go, man. And I'll do the same.
Edited by Coco on 1/26/2013 5:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I honestly can say you are the one person in this thread I haven't given any thought about and don't plan to. Who are you again?
Reply Quote
13 Blood Elf Hunter
01/26/2013 07:22 PMPosted by Iced
I honestly can say

Ah... favorite phrase of the dishonest.

Typical :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Oh you're still here. Well I HONESTLY CAN SAY I don't care what you have to say. It won't change anything about this thread.
Reply Quote
13 Blood Elf Hunter
01/26/2013 11:03 PMPosted by Iced
Well I HONESTLY CAN SAY I don't care what you have to say. It won't change anything about this thread.

Good for you, Iced. Don't let facts and personal observation inform you. You might become less rigid and sententious. Just stick to ignorant accusations and hypocrisy. You'll be happier (especially if you intend to stay in GS)

As my final thought for others reading this thread, I really hope you've taken the time to make a level one on Mal'Ganis or Tichondrius (horde preferred) and see for yourself that people are pushing to 2000, 2200 (and above) using Trade pugs.

On these realms do some people get carried in arena and RBG? Sure they do - its big business with people exchanging gold, mounts, pets, and other favors for rating. Ask yourself... have you never bartered one thing for another in this game?

Do other players have an exceptional run of good luck with a particular RBG group and get achievements that would never be possible on small/mid pop PvE-focused Blackhand? Absolutely. If after 20 games or so the group decided they wanted to push a higher rating and dismissed a weaker player or class to better the group or comp? Does that mean he was "carried"?

I guess that depends on how you define carry. When someone exaggerates his skill to get into a top guild and is rejected during the probationary period, did he cheat? Are the achieves he earned during his time there invalid? Should he be 'reported' and a GM remove his cheevo points? How about an otherwise competent player that drinks too much on raid night. Has his team carried the drunk?

All I've been saying since day one is unless you have been on a large pop PvP realm (even as a trade channel spectator) its a bit over the top to start accusing every blowhard on your realm forums of cheating. And, yes, its particularly hypocritical to do that from the pulpit of GS given their history of bending and breaking rules.

If you are really interested enough in PvP to have followed this dull thread to its end, don't listen to me *or Iced. Spend some time on one of the realms where PvP is a focus. See it for yourself.

Iced may not be interested in listening and learning things. But that doesn't mean you can't.
Edited by Coco on 1/27/2013 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Ok well I actually read this one.

I'm under the impression that you are trying to teach me something about Tich or another High Pop server that I already know. Stop wasting your time, I've done the Tich thing and enjoyed every minute of it.

If I wasn't raiding and had some extra cash I might even consider going back.

Now I'm going to say this because you are obviously too stupid to figure out what I, and so many others, have been saying on this thread. Digitalholy buys rating. Ask anyone with half a brain to either read this or armory any one of his toons. It is seriously as easy as two and two.

Edit: Are you done now?
Edited by Iced on 1/27/2013 10:18 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]