Swifty commnds you buff rogues

90 Pandaren Shaman
Even swifty the rogue hating inventor of the derpshot macro agrees you guys !@#$t up now moar fixes in 5.1.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
11/23/2012 05:56 AMPosted by Aussiedrunk
Even swifty the rogue hating inventor of the derpshot macro agrees you guys !@#$t up now moar fixes in 5.1.

Because all of Swifty's comments immediately turn into changes.

While I do agree with him and most of everyone else who says Rogues need some tweaks, Swifty's comment doesn't change a thing. All this does is make you look a bit foolish for babbling something about Swifty suddenly having authority over changes and Rogues. (Also, how can Warriors hate Rogues? They stomp on them)
Edited by Pewpewblast on 11/23/2012 7:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Get off his nuts
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Hunter
11/23/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Pewpewblast

While I do agree with him and most of everyone else who says Rogues need some tweaks, Swifty's comment doesn't change a thing. All this does is make you look a bit foolish for babbling something about Swifty suddenly having authority over changes and Rogues. (Also, how can Warriors hate Rogues? They stomp on them)

Most of us are just frustrated at this point. We're by far the worst class in the game and all we get from Blizzard is some nonchalant, "Oh we might tweak Vanish down to a 2min CD"

Meanwhile Spriests and Druids have a vanish that can be used 4 times for every time a rogue can use theirs.

I've pretty much given up. GC seems to be back in the driver's seat at Blizzard HQ and consequently my class is back in the sh!tter.

What can men do against such reckless hate?
Reply Quote
I wouldn't say we are the worst. But his comments have really been depressing. The class probably needs a kind of "review"--we just didn't get a really thorough pass in MoP. We are pretty clunky.

PvP, well, we're ugly but at least they acknowledge there are problems there.

Personally, I'm going to sit back and watch them do nothing as rogue population dwindles, shaking my head at them, and laughing uncontrollably when someone finally says, "say, where did the rogues go?"
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
11/23/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Letz
Get off his nuts

But free stuff
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Meanwhile Spriests and Druids have a vanish that can be used 4 times for every time a rogue can use theirs.

I've pretty much given up. GC seems to be back in the driver's seat at Blizzard HQ and consequently my class is back in the sh!tter.

I understand the frustration but please don't compare guise to your vanish at all. It CAN last up to 6 seconds theoretically however in reality it lasts maybe 2. Even less if you have a physical damage class on you, dots on you, or a pet on you (which is 99% of the time). It's a glorified target drop and is honestly more comparable to feign death than it is vanish... so don't go there.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
11/23/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Pewpewblast

Long time rivals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
rogues are good enough, you just need to know how to play them/
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Hunter
11/23/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Wintergrasp
rogues are good enough, you just need to know how to play them/

*trollface.jpg*
Reply Quote
I hate to say this but WoW is a better game when rogues are just an average class. Otherwise you get Cataclysm when rogues were overpowered and basically made the entire expansion pack miserable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Several classes are getting nerfed and some pretty hard in this next patch...while this is not a direct buff to Rogues it is most certainly an indirect buff when other classes are nerfed.
Reply Quote
swifty

moving on
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
The reason I mentioned swifty was to show that even an ignorent !@#$ter renown for hating the rogue class recognises the class is bad not because im his fanboi or riding his nuts.

As for " I hate to say this but WoW is a better game when rogues are just an average class. Otherwise you get Cataclysm when rogues were overpowered and basically made the entire expansion pack miserable". The game game has always been better when warriors are complete crap you think the game is better now because you can get over 1500 not because it is actually better.
Also rogues weren't even op most of cata only in the last season they werent too bad in the second season but they def weren't op so plz get glad b4 you make scrub comments like that.
Edited by Aussiedrunk on 11/24/2012 8:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I hate to say this but WoW is a better game when rogues are just an average class. Otherwise you get Cataclysm when rogues were overpowered and basically made the entire expansion pack miserable.

Yeah, who cares that you traded one disgustingly overpowered class for several others. Rogues were nerfed, so the game is better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/23/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Derpenstein

Most of us are just frustrated at this point. We're by far the worst class in the game and all we get from Blizzard is some nonchalant, "Oh we might tweak Vanish down to a 2min CD"

First expansion your class has "been in the !@#$ter" lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/23/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Derpenstein

Just need to correct you here sir.. This would be the first time our class has sucked.. EVER.

Yes we need love, no we dont want to be over the top like warriors, warlocks, mages, shadow priests, resto druids, resto shammys ETC..

We just want to be competitive again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Your damage in pve is fine stop crying.... Just do pve .
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/24/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Uldyr
yeah hunters are the only class that is allowed to "cry"
Edited by Stabetha on 11/24/2012 3:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
11/24/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Uldyr

Because it's not like all classes are supposed to be competitive in both PvE and PvP, right?

OH, WAIT.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]