LFG Galleon Alliance

90 Human Warrior
Not sure how fast this fills up on Alliance side but if anyone is short to fill a Galleon group feel free to hit up any of the skilled members from <Absolute> that may be on.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Last time it spawned I was out there and it was pulled within a couple of minutes. I didn't even bother trying to form a group because people were showing up so fast.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yea. Alliance almost always has people right there with a group formed from nill to 40 in around three minutes and pulling before half the raid is even there. I can imagine it gets frustrating to be on horde, where the population is lower, because it must make it a lot harder to get him.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
11/30/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Erianthia
Yea. Alliance almost always has people right there with a group formed from nill to 40 in around three minutes and pulling before half the raid is even there. I can imagine it gets frustrating to be on horde, where the population is lower, because it must make it a lot harder to get him.

Killed 3 times in the first two weeks and I've only even managed to see him twice since.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]