MoP Green Gems

90 Orc Death Knight
What do i do with these? Ore is easy to get, so of course i hit every node i see and well, i have a ton of green gems. It doesnt feel right to vendor them, so what do i do with them?
Reply Quote
cut them and vendor the green cuts, AH the perfects.

OR

do what I do, and put a few on the AH as raw gems for 1g. then when others put the green gems up for less than 1g, snatch them all up. make ornate bands and shadowfire necklaces, vendor at a 4.5g profit apiece, and repeat.
Reply Quote
Personally, I turn them into rings and necks, DE, and sell enchants.

In some cases I'll make ilvl 450 jewelry, but that does leave me short on the other stuff I cant with them.

Your server may be different, but I've found perfect cuts dont sell as easily as rare cuts. Force of habit for people to search for the one and not the other I suppose.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I just KNOW that the second I vendor all of these away they'll announce a new MoP Prism....
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I decided to speed level a JC. I dovetailed it with enchanting and focused my efforts on making things I could DE. Once I dinged 600 on both, I just auctioned off everything I did not need. Other people are leveling, so the stuff is useful.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Personally, I turn them into rings and necks, DE, and sell enchants.

In some cases I'll make ilvl 450 jewelry, but that does leave me short on the other stuff I cant with them.

Your server may be different, but I've found perfect cuts dont sell as easily as rare cuts. Force of habit for people to search for the one and not the other I suppose.

I stick with perfect cuts, they sell better than enchant mats on my server.

@One, it all depends on your economy, perfect cuts, selling jewelry and de are all viable options for you. Just pick whatever makes the most for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]