One last wish from us!

90 Human Warlock
I know Blizzard, that we'll be getting green fire eventually, have been given some fun spells in MoP and what not but one of these 2 things would be so awesome.

1: Felshroud or Demon Form

This is the part where I might get hate. Shadowform was originally gonna be for us, and it looks so badass on spriests that it makes me feel regretful Blizz decided not to give it to us. I promote some glyph of some sort for Destro, like Shadowform with a graphic like the glyphed shadowform but green. Stats would be a bonus to Fire damage and + haste. That would be too cool. And you don't have to agree with this, I just want to get my opinion out there.

2: Warlock Flight Form
Take the meta form and allow us to fly with it for unlimited duration. Their flight animation is amazingly cool. It could also be a glyph or spell and for demo for a glyph or all specs if a spell

There, I got that out. I can smell disagreement but whatevs
Edited by Felun on 11/24/2012 12:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I honestly thought it was kind of dumb that Monks get a meditate flight form (Zen flight), yet warlocks who can have wings got nothing at all. Just my two cents.

On the topic of the destro "shadowform" they would have to nerf the already weak destro to accommodate for more stats coming in on the buff.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
To be fair, many other classes have wings in one form or another.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
No, locks will not be getting green fire. Ever.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I know Blizzard, that we'll be getting green fire eventually, have been given some fun spells in MoP and what not but one of these 2 things would be so awesome.

This is the part where I might get hate. Shadowform was originally gonna be for us, and it looks so badass on spriests that it makes me feel regretful Blizz decided not to give it to us. I promote some glyph of some sort for Destro, like Shadowform with a graphic like the glyphed shadowform but green. Stats would be a bonus to Fire damage and + haste. That would be too cool. And you don't have to agree with this, I just want to get my opinion out there.

that is such a awesome idea. I could kinda picture the form looking like the effect of the skull of gul'dan trinket really wish they'd give us something like that. hopefully when we do get green fire(actually if) I hope it affects our burning embers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

2: Warlock Flight Form
Take the meta form and allow us to fly with it for unlimited duration. Their flight animation is amazingly cool. It could also be a glyph or spell and for demo for a glyph or all specs if a spell

There, I got that out. I can smell disagreement but whatevs

Personally I would rather have the Dreadsteed minor glyph make it a flying mount. Makes sense for a minor glyph for flying dreadsteeds, instead of the water walking thing they gave us.

As for a shadowform thing, Meta gives you alot more armor and a large damage increase. Dark Apoth form gives you the same reductions, with mastery increasing your % reduction to physical damage. You have to remember that we are a pure DPS with 3 DPS specs, while spriests are a class with 2 healing specs and one DPS. Thus they require more cramming of spells to be fair.

11/24/2012 01:57 AMPosted by Neueziel
No, locks will not be getting green fire. Ever.

Source please or I can't accept your statement as believable.
Edited by Anathema on 11/24/2012 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/24/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Anathema
As for a shadowform thing, Meta gives you alot more armor and a large damage increase. Dark Apoth form gives you the same reductions, with mastery increasing your % reduction to physical damage. You have to remember that we are a pure DPS with 3 DPS specs, while spriests are a class with 2 healing specs and one DPS. Thus they require more cramming of spells to be fair.

No, I know. I'd just like to have some kind of form with graphics as cool as the spriests D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump for others' opinions
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i have been saying this for years but still waiting. with the addition of meta we have wings and druids have an instant flight form. Since the design of Meta is already there don't see how making it a flight form would be hard to do.

then again this is blizzard and our class
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/24/2012 12:52 AMPosted by Felun
I know Blizzard, that we'll be getting green fire eventually,

Oh, the naïve optimism of this one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]