Galleon up at 9:20 PM

12 Pandaren Monk
Just popped at 9:20 PM server time, 2 horde raid formed quickly and downed Galleon at 9:30 PM. Never saw a single ally player at all.

Just posting time for whoever is calculating the next spawn time.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
So the next Galleon raid should be Friday, same time.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
11/25/2012 11:44 PMPosted by Darethy
So the next Galleon raid should be Friday, same time.

Ooooh. Primetime on a friday. That could be entertaining. I'll be out of town, but oh well. Hopefully it turns into a fun battle royal.

You know, I've yet to actually see Galleon in-game. I know a lot of Alliance are in the same boat. I wonder if we have a channel to organize, like you folks do.
Reply Quote
11/26/2012 04:06 AMPosted by Omnilock
You know, I've yet to actually see Galleon in-game

I met him once.

He's not a pleasant guy to be around. I didn't even do anything to him, but he felt the need to hook me towards him as I was running for my life from some counter-raiding Alliance marauders.

I mean, I would be spiteful too if I was just a large bucket of goodies at the center of a tug-a-war rope, but I wasn't even related to the event.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
11/26/2012 05:13 AMPosted by Barba
I would be spiteful too if I was just a large bucket of goodies at the center of a tug-a-war rope

HOLY CRAP.

I've never had empathy for world bosses before, but there ya go, now I do. This changes everything.

We need to set up some sort of Greenpeace-esque protest group based around to defense of world bosses, and stand around them with picket signs while shouting clever protest slogans.
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Monk
Just an idea since it's likely to be up primetime Friday. The Hordes who have already tagged Galleon do not need to tag it again as we won't get loot until after Tuesday reset. Since there were 2 nearly full raid of Hordes, many who successfully won loot (or just gold) maybe we could form a defense raid that only kills allied players who may be trying to steal Galleon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/26/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Palmstrike
Just an idea since it's likely to be up primetime Friday. The Hordes who have already tagged Galleon do not need to tag it again as we won't get loot until after Tuesday reset.

Unless they changed it, you can get loot from Galleon as often as you can kill him.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
11/26/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Lukar
Unless they changed it, you can get loot from Galleon as often as you can kill him.

This, and what makes Gallon significantly more difficult to down then Sha, everyone wants a pieces of the pie.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
They did not show up because... the last raids for him was 1 and perhaps 1/3 of one, and they caught us off guard then we farmed them :D They actually do learn I suppose.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]