New Guild Just Xferred Recruiting

90 Undead Death Knight
<WEGETMOREHEADTHANSHAMPOO> (We're going to change the name) a 10m Weekend guild, just transferred to Magtheridon and is currently recruiting.

5/6H MSV
6/6N HoF
4/4N ToES

About Our Guild

WEGETMOREHEADTHANSHAMPOO, although not under the same name, has been around since the beginning of Cataclysm, being #1 on the Quel'dorei server the entire time, raiding on a very light schedule. In T11, we were Rest in Pieces, led by myself (Ðivinix) and Gunslingr. We were 10/13H, and US 53rd when we stopped raiding. We picked back up as Frequent Excellence in T12 as an alt 1 night/week guild, and still managed to be the only guild on server to be 6/7H before 20% Firelands nerfs. Halfway through Dragon Soul, Frequent Excellence and Faded, the top 2 guilds on QD, merged to form Challenge Accepted, where we were #1 on server by a huge lead for the rest of Dragon Soul.

We just recently came back to MoP raiding a few weeks ago and are already 5/6H MSV and 6/6N HoF/ 4/4N ToES with our blues.

We are a very tight-knit guild, full of extremely competent players. We are extremely laid back and joke around in mumble alot, however, we know when it is time to put our game faces on and kill bosses.

Current Achievements
Realm First! Heroic Deathwing
Realm First! Heroic Ragnaros
Realm First! Heroic Nefarian
Realm First! Heroic Al'akir

Currently Recruiting
1x Non-Warrior Tank - High Need
1x Holy Paladin - High Need
1x Hunter - Not having brain aids is a plus.
Any other exceptional applicants

Schedule & Loot System
We raid Friday/Saturday/Sunday from 8PM CST to 11:30PM

We do Loot Council. If you don't like it, suck less and you will get more gear.

Requirements
Applicants must...
-Be in control of their own schedule.
-Willing to take criticism or advice, and admit it when you are wrong/mess up.
-Have 90%+ Raid Attendance
-Be prepared to compete for their spot. Everyone is replaceable. You need to act like you want to raid.
-Have a very in-depth knowledge of your class. If someone else in the raid can tell you something about your class you didn't already know, there is a serious problem.
-Theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible.
-Have great situational awareness and be able to adapt to random situations.
-Perform in the 90th percentile on World of Logs. Everyone in this guild has ranked at one time or another, and asking 90th percentile really isn't much. Obviously, we don't ask this every boss you ever do ever, but in general, it is where you should be.
-not suck.

A few other things...
-I do not care if this is not your main guild. If you raid during the week and want to raid with us on an alt, that is fine. HOWEVER This means that you don't suck at your alt, and that you can play it at the same level we play our mains.
-Anything you heard about our guild from someone other than us is usually wrong.
-We don't have a website; if you are interested in joining...

add me on realid @ divinixqd@yahoo.com
or whisper me when this server transfer stops taking ages to complete
Edited by Divistrasza on 12/23/2012 6:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
First! Oh, wait...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Why, hello there
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
That is awkward.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
lil bit
Reply Quote
this weekend needs to get here already.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I huntard, 481 Item Level if you're interested?
Reply Quote
do you have any wol parses?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I unfortunately don't, but I did just make a profile on WoL, and I can provide some info to you guy's shortly. Just logged out in my Pve gear, I'm pushing 55k on target dummies, and usually place within top 3 of the lfr (lol i know) raids, pushing anymore from 60k-70k. I am a Heroic skilled raider just have not found a guild to call home yet. My guild was 25 man but I've been looking for a good 10 man guild to join.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10 points to Gryffindor if someone makes an Alliance guild, <DOWNRIGHT DARIUS>.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
wtb hpally
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
wtb healers that actually log on
Reply Quote
Recruiting hpally

<33333333
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Best of luck.

Love the guild name.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
2 shot H garajal

Recruiting a good tank so I can reroll resto shaman.

d=(^_^)z

edit: or still a holy paladin.
Edited by Divistrasza on 12/15/2012 5:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
herioc elegon down on 3rd pull :)
Reply Quote
current achievements are achievements from the last expansion on top of being done largely well after any of them could be considered relevant progression. Like rag after dragonsoul had been out for some time.
Reply Quote
Except for Andremeda, he/she's alright with me.
Edited by Invection on 12/22/2012 11:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi,Im a hpall and sadly the raid time sux for me : / I only can make it on monday-thurs 6h-24H+sunday too, love xox
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]