[H] <Death by Design> 9/16 Heroic Recruiting

100 Tauren Paladin
We're a small, focused 10 man raiding guild striving for end game content. While we're out to have fun, we are looking for highly motivated, committed, and skilled players. We expect everyone to come prepared to raids and be on top of your game. We are not hardcore, but our goal is to remain number one on Kul Tiras.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:30 to 10:30 server (8:30 to 11:30 EST). We are currently 6/6 in Heroic MSV (Realm First Will of the Emperor), 3/6 in Heroic HoF, and 4/4 in normal Terrace.

Currently recruiting:

Tanks (Brewmaster monk or prot warrior)
Healers (holy paladin, resto shaman)
Ranged dps (mage and/or warlock preferably)
Rogue

Please be in best available gear to you (five man heroic, raid finder, and valor gear) and be appropriately gemmed and enchanted. Apps with no viable maxed professions, missing glyphs, etc. will be thrown out automatically. While we do not believe you should put WoW ahead of real life, we are still looking for players who will not disappear after raiding for the week.

If you think you will fit in well with us, feel free to apply at:

http://death-by-design-kul-tiras.wowstead.com/

If you have any questions about the guild please contact Cheeseftw or Xig in game.
Edited by Omnipotent on 2/9/2013 4:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Bump.

Heart of Fear cleared and 3/4 in Terrace. We are now shifting focus to heroic Mogu'shan Vaults. Come on down and join in on the fun.
Edited by Omnipotent on 12/6/2012 12:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Bump for 16/16 reg. Still looking for ranged dps and a holy paladin.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Bump 4/6 heroic in MSV. We are sharding gear left and right, come and get it!
Edited by Omnipotent on 12/20/2012 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
bump

Still looking for Holy pally and possibly a warlock.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Bump 5/6 heroic MSV and 1/6 heroic HoF!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
bump

Now 5/6H MSV and 2/6h HoF

Still looking for hunter, Warlock and Holy Pally.

If your a good hunter we can get you Server First H Will of the Emperor Kill.
Edited by Cheeseftw on 1/7/2013 9:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I feel like you guys need a hunter and or warlock and a holy pally but I'm not totally sure. Have you considered posting on forums to try and find one of the missing ingredients? I feel like that would be a solid idea. Like that one time when that pink sparkly unicorn just up and decided it was going to feast on all the potatos in the Dalaran Sewers and not a single person knew what to do. So they all ended up just throwing lasagna at it. Which of course only enraged the unicorn. At which point it ate their lasagna and then continued eating even more potatos then before. Do you guys remember that? Or am I the only one? I guess what I'm trying to say is that sparkles fend off unicorns. Just remember kids. Stay in school. That knowledge is power. If you fight the power you're a hippy. Which means you don't enjoy unicorns. That's just a sin. Gosh I love potatos.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
King bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
All dem potatos. Bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Thanks for the bump gurl. Oh I forgot to mention we have 7 bank tabs, a tabard, Ventrilo, and stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Unnecessary bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump bump. All up in dat hump hump. You got dat dump dump. All up in that Gump Gump. I like turtles more then I like unicorns. That's a blatant lie. Someone should send me some lasagna in the mail.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
We're halfway there...whoooaaaa ohhhhhh livinnnn on a prayeerrrrrrr
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Still recruiting exceptional players for the following classes:

Warlock
Mage
Rogue
Holy Pally
Resto Shaman
Brewmaster Monk/Prot Warrior

Please contact me if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was a holy pally once. Then I remembered holy was for potatos. I still run dat holy. Due to the fact that I'm to bored to do anything else. Like a unicorn attack from Africa essentially
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Bump 9/16 heroic, dat server first Will of the Emperor.

Still seeking classes listed above...come apply or whisper Cheese or Xig.
Edited by Omnipotent on 1/30/2013 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Pretty sure <Don't Run I Haz Candy> got server first.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]