[H] Tank LF raiding guild/group.

90 Blood Elf Warrior
I am a prot warrior that can also play as arms (once I get enough gear for it that is). This character was not my main until the beginning of MoP. I stopped raiding with my last guild because the raid times conflicted with the schedule of a new job, where I am still currently employed at and there will not be any major changes to this schedule without a warning. I will not make a commitment to a group/guild if I can not guarantee that I will almost always be there (I say almost always because life does happen, and some things can not be avoided).

Raiding experience:
Prior to ICC in WotLK I raided on a warlock and dabbled with a prot pally during Ulduar, nothing too serious with that. Feral druid was my main during Cata. I am an altoholoic and am able to play most classes well, I do not enjoy healing, so something could be worked out.

Since I didn't start playing until the middle of the BC expansion I did not clear Vanilla content while it was current.

BC - Cleared all content to Council in Black Temple, have since cleared BT and Sunwell.
WotLK - Cleared Naxxramas 10/25, The Eye of Eternity 10/25, Obsidian Sanctum 10/ 25 3D, Complete Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25 including realm first Algalon 25, ToC 10/25 including realm first Tribute to Insanity 25, Icecrown Citadel 10/25 all HMs excluding LK, and Ruby Sanctum.
Cata - Cleared all current content on Normal 10/25, Firelands 10 4/7H/25 7/7H, Dragon Soul 10 7/8H.
MoP – Have done MV on LFR a few times and 6/6 MV 10.

What I am looking for:
Preferably a 10 man guild. I am not against 25 man, and would be willing to give them a thought if the fit was right. I am available to raid Tues-Fri 9:30p EST to any time, preferably not past 2a EST, and any time Sat-Mon. I am not looking to raid BOTH weekend nights (Friday/Saturday). I would be willing to be a 'fill-in' or bench spot under certain circumstances. Also, the guild should be active during non raid times, whether with alt runs, old content runs, anything other than dead or members only logging on during raid times. I prefer horde.

I'm sure I left something out, but that's what apps and interviews are for. I can be contacted under my battletag Lealuna#1709 or I will also be checking this post frequently until I find a fit for my future raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Invictus Mortalis> is a Level 25 raiding guild with members that have raided since vanilla. We are recruiting all classes and we are also looking to absorb a group. In addition, our team is looking for a DPS, a Non DK Tank, and a Non Priest Healer. Below is a list of our raid times, and the type of candidates we are looking for. If interested please join us on http://InvictusMortalis.wowstead.com and fill out an application today. In addition, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me in game @ battle.tag Kass#1233. Thank you for your consideration!

Server: Turalyon (East Coast, PvE, EST Server)
Guild Name: Invictus Mortalis

Raiding Schedule:

Weekend Raid Team:
Fri 9:30PM – 1:30AM EST
Sat 9:30PM – 1:30AM EST

Faction: Horde

What our Guild can offer:

* A relaxed, fun and PROGRESSION raiding environment
* Adult, mature players to interact with
* A great sense of community and belonging
* Ventrilo

Ideal Candidates:

* Are mature, 18+ years old.
* Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it.
* Must have ventrio.
* Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode.
* Must have proper addons installed for raiding.
* Skilled Player – Skilled in the class that you play and keep up to date on class mechanics.
* Excellent Attitude – No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]