A pvp guid in AP ?

90 Human Paladin
Saw that there are lots and lots of players that like to play pvp in this realm... But no matter how much i look for it i could not find a pvp guild....
So the main question here is who are the pvpers in this server, would you like a pvp guild in this server ? Mainly for making the searches for arena teams and rbgs easier... Also knowing everyone, like a big pvp guid... Who would apply for it ? What are the chances that it will work ?

Thanks for the attention everyone !
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Back in the days when I was was an avid PvPer there was literally only one PvP dedicated guild and that was <Legacy> ... But it kinda flatlined after Kmage (guild leader) left for Korgath.

But now that he's back I assume they will return soon to their full ranks. But aside from all that there are a fair amount of players who PvP in their spare time and are just waiting for a solid group.

My advice if you're looking to form one, give it a shot... what you got to lose?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The problem would be where would i find the first 4 people to do so ? Would love that some people called out in here so we could chat and make it possible... And thanks for your reply and i must say my friend, you have a creative name.. hahahaha
Reply Quote
Legacy was successful because they had 2.2k+ arena rated gm and officers to lookup to;2.2k+ Rbg team that people looked up to, if you weren't on their a-team you want to do guild pvp you will be stuck sub 1.5k arena/rbg and most likely fail to other pug bgs if you just que for honour....

Create a guild get people to roll fotm class's and dominate arena with overused comps...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Check out Invictus. I hear they're pretty active at both pve AND pvp
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
If by active in pvp means organized bgs as a guild ONE SINGLE night since i joined 2 months ago, then why yes, you'd be perfectly right
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
12/14/2012 11:27 PMPosted by ßlueßerry
Check out Invictus. I hear they're pretty active at both pve AND pvp

12/15/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Bufforz
If by active in pvp means organized bgs as a guild ONE SINGLE night since i joined 2 months ago, then why yes, you'd be perfectly right

ßlueßerry used Troll.

It was super effective!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]