Please... disarm my feral druid more.

Disarm does not remove my kitty claws. I'm still going to make you bleed and give you rectal problems.
I have time to stop attacking and type "/lol" because if you are bad enough to disarm my cat, you're not going to get the kill anyway.

Also, I appreciate you wasting your intimidating shout to take 4 steps to catch up to me for that hamstring, only for me shift off your root and kite you again while you bleed. I can really tell that some warriors play mad behind that computer screen.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Bet you still died

edit- disarm works as a debuff for ferals, take away 2k pvp power +stats
Edited by Topchef on 11/26/2012 4:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Warrior
Actually disarming a Feral does disarm them. It doesn't keep you from attacking because you don't use your weapon for that.

However, for the duration of the disarm you lose whatever stats/ap/pvp power/resil you had on that weapon, as well as taking a permanent health hit from the stamina lost while it was unequipped.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Disarm does not remove my kitty claws. I'm still going to make you bleed and give you rectal problems.
I have time to stop attacking and type "/lol" because if you are bad enough to disarm my cat, you're not going to get the kill anyway.

Also, I appreciate you wasting your intimidating shout to take 4 steps to catch up to me for that hamstring, only for me shift off your root and kite you again while you bleed. I can really tell that some warriors play mad behind that computer screen.

Are you for real?

Let's see, kitty is behind me so I fear and face him (because we all know that warriors can't parry from behind and whiner kitty starts getting mad crits). I hamstring him and he changes forms so I root him and hamstring him again. I guess you are suggesting that we hamstring you, wait for you to change forms and run away and leave you alone?

Play a warrior and then come and say something that isn't outright silly you tough guy behind your monitor!!
Reply Quote
So that's your excuse? Don't you have something better to do like press your execute button 1,301 times in a row? I think it's more like you're having a panic attack because you're getting blown up by a feral, so you press all your buttons.

@Mspsychokill: I don't quite understand where you're coming from. I don't have to change forms to shift off your hamstring, it's a macro to cancel kitty then go right back to it at the cost of a global, which is worth it in almost every scenario.
Edited by Feroar on 11/26/2012 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
It can lower the overall DPS you're dishing out while disarmed. Sure you can still use your abilities but consider it a little mini shield wall vs Ferals.

I'm really wondering where the big bad warrior touched you :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
You can bleed-kite me til you pass out from exhaustion. Second wind and defensive stance mean I will never, ever die to that.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Warrior
So that's your excuse? Don't you have something better to do like press your execute button 1,301 times in a row? I think it's more like you're having a panic attack because you're getting blown up by a feral, so you press all your buttons.

@Mspsychokill: I don't quite understand where you're coming from. I don't have to change forms to shift off your hamstring, it's a macro to cancel kitty then go right back to it at the cost of a global, which is worth it in almost every scenario.

I think it's more you don't know the actual merits of Disarm and you are trying to laugh at a joke only you think is funny.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior

uh oh, another person having a problem with an ability bliz gave to us. Okay warriors, make a druid happy and remove execute off your action bars.

and I understand the mechanic well. That is why I root and immediately hit hamstring, eventually you are going to miss one of my slows. Meh, whatever - I took execute off my action bar for ya.
Edited by Mspsychokill on 11/26/2012 4:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/26/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Eliais
You can bleed-kite me til you pass out from exhaustion. Second wind and defensive stance mean I will never, ever die to that.

You know your class is beyond OP when one or two talents is the reason you made a warrior. FOTM'ers are cute.

It feels like every single one of you are trying to defend the use of disarm, and make excuses when you all know there's better things to do to get an edge on a feral. Nobody thinks that technical.
"Maybe if i disarm here he will do 400 less damage with his next shred and i'll be able live long enough to..blabhablhablhablhblblah." No. It's a panic mode reflex, and I commend the first warrior to post here and admit that.
Edited by Feroar on 11/26/2012 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Warrior
Except Disarm is actually pretty good to use when fighting -anyone-. The stat removal can be pretty huge.

In other words that you might actually understand: Umad, u somad.
Reply Quote
Except Disarm is actually pretty good to use when fighting -anyone-. The stat removal can be pretty huge.

In other words that you might actually understand: Umad, u somad.

I'm somehow doubting I ever lost a close 1v1 to a warrior because I lost some agility and pvp power for 10 seconds.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Warrior
You lose the agi, you lose the PvP power, you lose the health(permanently) so they basically hit you with a 10second debuff that also did 10% of your HP in damage.

If a match really was that close, then that disarm could have actually been the thing that killed you.
Reply Quote
Still not scared.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

You know your class is beyond OP when one or two talents is the reason you made a warrior. FOTM'ers are cute.

It feels like every single one of you are trying to defend the use of disarm, and make excuses when you all know there's better things to do to get an edge on a feral. Nobody thinks that technical.
"Maybe if i disarm here he will do 400 less damage with his next shred and i'll be able live long enough to..blabhablhablhablhblblah." No. It's a panic mode reflex, and I commend the first warrior to post here and admit that.

I would duel you and not use disarm and still win.

I'd even pop my AoE fear just to /dance right after I made you go into pure panic mode and swap to bear and pop every survival CD you have.

Just kidding, after your CD's wore off, I'd use disarm just in the hopes you'd come back to these forums and complain about it, after I killed you with an execute.
Edited by Khamûl on 11/26/2012 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/26/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Topchef
Bet you still died
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Warrior
11/26/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Feroar
Still not scared.

Not being scared is good. Not being scared shows you have confidence. (It can also mean that you overestimate your abilities, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt)

But that doesn't excuse you from making a silly thread in which you demonstrated a lack of knowledge of what an ability really does, and then tried to defend yourself with more silliness and namecalling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Here's what I'm getting from this.

Druid laughing at people who disarm Feral Druids, Warriors Telling said Druid Why we Disarm Feral Druids ( To remove the stats from that slot) then then the druid is crying.

http://mylittlefacewhen.com/f/8347/
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Warrior
That helmet makes your head look several sizes too small.
Reply Quote
All I'm seeing is a sub 1550 Feral Druid that dug up the most idiotic reason to post on the Warrior forums and is now trying to milk this thread for all of its angry warriors.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]