[H] Healer LF Competent Raiding Group.

90 Blood Elf Priest
Experienced healer looking for a regular raiding group.

Availability is as follows:

Monday, Open.
Tuesday, 8pm - Open.
Thursday - Saturday, 8pm - Open.
Sunday: Open.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Consider going alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've been Horde since I started, years and years ago. I've never really considered switching :)
Edited by Elvee on 11/27/2012 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My guild, BloOdshiriNe hOrdeBorn is currently looking for a tank healer for our progression raiding team.

Current times are Monday and Tuesday 8-11 server time. Our current progression is 3/6 normal mode. Soon to be 4/6 hopefully this lockout. We offer a friendly guild atmosphere with weekly guild runs and we are also beginning to get into guild PVP.

• Many of our guildmates are on most of the day doing dailies, farming for herbs, or just running dungeons while in vent.
  • We are a relatively new guild, though some of the core team is remnants from our former guild, BloOdshriNe kNighTs on Alliance side in Cataclysm.
  • Our goal is to become what we once had in Cataclysm, being within the top 5 guilds on the server progression wise, while on a semi-hardcore 4 hour per week schedule.
  • Personally, after getting to know the people in this guild I actually started leveling an alt hunter just to be able to get our raid team competitive with some of the other great raiding guilds on this server.
  • If you'd like to request more info about our raiding team, please send a tell or mail to Dashieb or Desh and they will answer any questions you have.

Hope to see you in the guild and raiding team soon!!

Sincerely,
    Lightbane
    Edited by Lightbane on 11/27/2012 5:49 PM PST
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]