484 Shadow Priest LF new guild.

90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm looking for a 10 or 25 man guild that raids no earlier then 7:30 EST and no later then 12 EST. Would prefer to stay Horde but I'm willing to go Alliance. Currently 8/16 and the guild I'm in now should be farther, but raid awareness gets the best of some people on the raid team. Just looking to see what guilds are out there that are in need of a shadow priest.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
We are currently looking for a reliable Spriest for our core 10M HM progression if you are able to make all of our raid times and is interested please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - PVP - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10Man
Normal Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact (Real ID): xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Raid Progression :
Mogu'Shan Vaults: 6/6 NM 1/6 HM
Heart of Fear: 3/6 NM 0/6 HM
Terrace of Endless Spring: 0/4 NM 0/4 HM

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in late WOTLK as a 10M raiding guild. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp and run RBG when not raiding or running old contents .We are currently recruiting experienced active player with the same interest as us to push serious raid content .

Currently Recruiting 2 more for our core groups: 1 Healer,1 RDPS

Paladin: (Prot/Ret): Very High
DK: (Blood/DPS): Very High
Mage: (Fire/Frost) High
Priest: (Shadow/Holy): High
Shaman: (Resto/Elemental): Very High
Monk: (Mistweaver/Windwalker ): Very High
Healers and Tanks must have a reliable DPS off spec when needed.

Raid Progression:

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST. When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

Loot System:
Loot Council/EPGP
Loot is handed out based on several factors including:
Rank
Performance
Attendance
Reliability
but mostly what is going to directly benefit the raid as a whole above all else
No favorites are played

Thanks for your time
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is our guild post and i really hope to see your application soon! :)
Faded Dreams 7 year 25man Horde Guild: Blackhand
Get to know us:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJRzmT8KQo&feature=channel
Server first Guild , add me on real id so we can talk!
We are looking for all classes and specs currently except rogues!
We hold a tight roster and do NOT over recruit, please apply on our website or add me to real id: dbsalinas89@gmail.com or add me on my battle tag Digital#1433 and we may speak via mumble if you prefer. Also can add battle tag phiphi#1586.
We do not just raid, we have alt runs, GDKP runs we do with the server, bgs, rated battle grounds and we are always having fun running old content for transmorg and finishing off peoples legendary staves.
Server: Blackhand
Guild: Faded Dreams
Guild Creation Date: 2/16/2005 (7 years)
Faction: Horde
Current progression: 4/6H MSV 6/6 HOF 4/4 TES
25manRequirements: 18+ years old, experience, knowledge of your class
Raid Times: 7pm-11pm CST Monday-Thursday
8pm-12am EST Monday-Thursday
Loot is distributed in a epgp format.
Website: www.fadeddrea.msBlackhand is hosted by the Chicago Data CenterOur Kill videos Archive on our
Website:http://fd.dkpsystem.com/oldviewthread.php?threadid=6997
Further, even if we are not actively recruiting your class/spec, all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply!~If you wish to inquire about more information, talk to Theundeadone, Phiani, Chiphoof or Wari on blackhand or the forum; An officer is usually online by 6pm CST.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I want to add 1-2 caster dps for tonights raid, we lost two long time casters in the last two weeks due to one getting a new job and one promoted at work, get with me asap!

Current Progression
3/6 H MSV
6/6 HOF
4/4 ToES(elite mode protectors dead)

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday
8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, Babarackus/Geegeegee, or Veiled

Apply at
www.btmguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<Scorn> is a 25 man raiding guild that has been on Andorhal dating back to 2006(40 man MC days woot!). We returned from a 2-3 year hiatus during late Cata starting back with 10 mans and were able to finish 8/8 Heroic DS before MoP dropped. We have expanded back to our 25 man roots for MoP.

We are looking for great players who want to raid progression without having to spend 30 hours a week doing so. Our philosophy is to raid 3-4 nights a week, 2-3 hours a night. We believe this keeps us fresh and less likely to mentally check out. Anyone who has raided 4-5 hour nights knows you’re nothing more than a zombie those last 1-2 hours.

We have just a couple of spots to fill with ranged DPS. See below.

<Scorn>
Guild Level: 25
Progress:
Mists: 5/6 MV (25M) 6/6 MV (10M) 2/6 HoF (25M) 3/6 HoF (10M)
Cata: 8/8 HM DS10, 1/8 HM DS25
Raid Days: Monday through Thursday
Raid Times: 10:30pm-12:30am EST
Loot Distribution: Loot Council
Recruiting Needs
Tanks: N/A
Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman, Warlocks, Shadow Priest, M ages
Melee DPS:n/a
[b]Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest

We expect that you have done your research on what gear you need, how to spec/gem/enchant/reforge. We can help you along the way, but you must be committed to maximizing your contribution. We need people who are committed to improving themselves, their character and, above all, the guild.

Please visit us at scorn-guild.org and apply. You may also contact Bowtuk, Disarray or myself in game. My realID is sagedragoon79@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hey there!

My guild, [H] Ecovati @ Zul'Jjin is looking for skilled players for 25 man raids. We are currently 1/6 heroic MSV & 3/6 HoF. Many of us have been raiding together since ICC and have cleared countless heroics raids together including 12/12 H-ICC, Sinestra, 8/8 H-DS and more.

We only raid two nights per week Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. Please do not take our limited raiding schedule as casual. We expect to move through content quickly in these two nights!

If you're interested please visit our website and fill out an app: Evocati.enjin.com.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me in game My battle tag is Vulp#1695 or you can contact Williamwolf#1372 .
Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Hey Babydaylei,

We started a new 25m guild at the end of Cata in hopes of rekindling the fun that a good raid environment used to be (many of us took a break sometime during Cata/DS especially) and we have been able to build a solid core but need a few more to really get us going. We are in need of core healers still as this time and if you showed up consistently a raid spot is definitely available to you if all works out. Most of the core that started has raid experience going back to Vanilla/BC but we are very open to newer raiders and willing to help out if the people are willing to learn and except advice.

Currently 6/6 MC 2/6 HoF, we spent much of the first month recruiting and not able to run 25m's.

We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11pm EST (sometimes 11:30 to push a kill and sometimes a Monday clean-up raid but not mandatory).

Recruitment is slow on our server as it's a low/med pop, but the server still has an identity and we enjoy that and are committed to bringing another stable 25m guild to the server.

Battletag = Kamari#1205

Let me know if you have any questions or also visit our website at: www.cubiclelagmandos.com

Thanks for taking the time!

-Kamahri
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Currently recruiting a spriest! Get in touch if interested!

<Borderline Amazing> [25M] is recruiting exceptional raiders.

We are currently 1/6H MSV and 5/6N HoF.

We classify our guild as a casual-hardcore guild. We define this as a guild who raids in a friendly, enjoyable environment for a limited time a week, while also progressing steadily through heroic content. We make the most of our 3 day raiding schedule. We are looking for loyal players with a high level of situational awareness, knowledge of your class, and promptness/preparedness for the raid night at hand. Attendance is absolutely key to earning a core raid spot within our guild. If you cannot consistently make our raids on a weekly basis (all three days), it is unlikely you will earn a raiding spot with our core. Keep this in mind before applying! We currently operate under a loot council loot system.

Our raid days/times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 8pm-midnight EST. Bleeding Hollow is a PVP-EST server, Chicago based data center.

Please submit an application at http://www.ba-guild.com/ or contact one of us below:

Real ID/BattleTag Contacts (Make sure you leave your character name and server in the comment area):
Earthlas [GM] Country#1350
Brocules [Officer] eugenio.plaja@gmail.com
Purstigious [Officer] brucefarley23@yahoo.com
Solacë [Human Resources] Solace#1490
Haystack [Human Resources] efex669@hotmail.com

Feel free to contact us ingame if you have any questions.
Edited by Solacë on 11/29/2012 12:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey, we are currently looking for an exceptional shadow priest. We need someone who is good at mechanics and can pull good numbers. We are a 10 man guilds currently 9/16 normal, we have been unable to go any further due to one dps being too low which we will be replacing. We raid Tues, Weds, Thurs 8:30 to 11:30 PM EST. Send me a message in game if you're interested in talking. Battletag - Lunariya#1754 or realID - vixenoforion@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Edge of Extinction is a 25man raiding guild. We are 10/16 in MoP raids currently and quickly progressing.

Our raid times are Tuesday->Wednesday->Thursday. 7pm-11pm Central time zone, which is our server time.

We only recruit for core spots. No bench.

Here is a parse from our world of logs, if you wish to see our average heals/dps.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/224493/

We are progressing our way through content in 25mans.

You can view our progression on that server through wowprogress.

Our website shows a few of our boss fights recorded by us.

Feel free to send tell and jump in vent with us for further questions.

Catch me at Boduh#1125
Or my officer Lostwolf#1539
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Babydaylei,

Let's get to the nitty gritty, we have had some turnover in our guild at the start of the xpac and are looking for an SPriest as well as a few select other classes. You can read thru the BS long lists of stuff that people type and base it off of that or you can add me onto RealId and have a real conversation and we take it from there.

our raid times are 8-11 Tues/Wed/Sun

we are 10/16 norm and 1/16 heroic

add me or the other recruitment officer @ Kleiger#1582 or Moxie#1196
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hey Babydaylei,

Come join Retribution! We are a Horde 25M Raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis Server. We are a mature, progression oriented semi-hardcore guild.

Add Xril to real id.
real ID: schecten@hotmail.com
BattleTag: Schecten#1186

We're currently looking for:

High Need: Hunter, Windwalker Monk, DPS Warrior, DPS Deathknight, Balance Druid
Medium Need: All Other DPS
Low Need:

We will ALWAYS look for a reliable and good player though,
regardless of our recruitment needs. So hit us up with an app on our
website!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-

Recruitment Thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6522913758

Guild Website:
www.RetributionKM.com

Current Progression:
Mogu'Shan Vaults: 5/6
Heart of Fear: 1/6

Raid Times:
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM-11:00PM CST

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-
Reply Quote
could have you raidnig this weekend need your role asap

current progression 2/6h MSVV 6/6 HoF 1/4 Toes (elite mode down) would of cleared but tank quit

Limitless Possibilities-(Echo Isles Server) currently is on a california server GMT-8

We constantly are pushing for server first in all categories possible, while maintaining the fun aspect of the game

we are currently looking for people that like to have fun during raid but also progress and like to be pushed on each fight. what i mean by push is stuff like single heal ultraxion or lets do this to see if healers can keep up anything to challenge yourself as a player.

Raid times
-
Group 1 - Friday Saturday Sunday 6-9 server(pst) (9-12 est) we usually extend for progression on fri sat never extend raid on sunday
Rated bgs- are mixed into the week usually not during raid times so all member have access

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS
just because what it says below doesnt mean we wont take an outstanding player

Requirements
  • Require to attend atleast 90% of raids -If you are going to miss please let the officers or myself know- but 3 no shows/no call you will no longer raid with us no exceptions
  • Knowledge of your class/spec/rotation and can consistenly improve your dps YOU ARE COMPETING FOR YOUR SPOT AT ALL TIMES.We have plenty of resources to help if any problems are stopping you from achieving your greatest potential.
  • Must have vent with a working mic and not afraid to use your mic
  • Extensive knowledge of the raid encounters before hand I'm not here to baby sit you and teach you to play,The rest of the guild is doing there part we expect you to do the same
  • Tardiness is not acceptable i understand work/family/real life issues come into play and its totally understandable.But every day every week your late bc you overslept and what not is not acceptable
  • Must have a sense of humor- seriously we dont need an uptight prick yes we play around alot but we get the job done.We all know when the time to play and the time to get serious is
  • How can i contact you if interested Pops?

• My Real id is tommyc06wow@hotmail.com that is a zero six btw alot of people get that mixed up
  • my server is echo isles the guild is limitless possibilities and anyone in that guild can point you to where i am if you want to just make a lvl 1 there and wsp me thats is fine
  • Our guild website is www.limitless.guildlaunch.com
  • Feel free to apply your application will be answered withing 1-2 days.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Death Knight
    Looking for a shadow priest for our raid roster

History
    <Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
    We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of not only your class, but to show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character.

Loot Policy
    We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Progression
    4/6H 6/6 4/4

Point of Contact
    RealID: Deranius1988@gmail.com
    Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Deranius, Dorment

Recruitment
    We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our raid roster.

Ranged
    Shadow Priest - High need
    Boomkin - High Need

Melee
    Exceptional Melee DPS - Medium need

Tanks
    *Closed*

Healers
    Disc Priest - Medium Need
    Restoration Shaman - Medium need

Raid times
    7:30-11:30 EST
    Tuesday-Thursday

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Heresiarch is a 3-night/week, 10-man Horde raiding guild on the Drenden (EST) server. We've been in action since the server launched at the start of BC and have raided competitively since then. We're currently 2/8 heroic MSV and 5/6 Normal HoF.

We're a mature guild, looking for slightly nerdy people with a sense of humor. Ideally you'll tolerate me and Sobie arguing about block mechanics, Deceax making obscure computer architecture jokes, or Guithel explaining, again, why american beer is crap. But at a minimum you have to find a way to put up with it without completely zoning out on the fight instructions (which is important, because I won't be going over them again once Morb gets back from being afk).

Needs:
    1 good ranged dps. We are flexible on class, but you need to be able to contribute for TES or heroics.

We are more interested in finding people who are a good fit personality-wise and ready for raiding than being sticklers for the right class. We're not looking for a sub. You're a raider or you aren't, we don't do subs.

Schedule:
    Tuesday 8 pm - 11 pm
    Wednesday 8 pm - 11 pm
    Sunday 8 pm - 11 pm

We will rarely have optional raiding days, most often on Mondays during the usual time slot, but attendance is not mandatory.

Feel free to check out our forums at www.heresiarchguild.com, or send PMs to Sobieyet or Wrathblood in-game.
    Reply Quote
    <Directional Enthusiasts> is a newly formed guild on Horde Cenarion Circle. Created by two Cenarion Circle veterans (played on both horde and alliance) we have returned back to our home server to create our own raid group.

Raiding Mon-Wed, 6-9 server time (8-11cst) Our raid leader (myself) is a former US 20 player, finishing US 18th with Fallen II right before the release of HoF. Due to changes in my life, I've left the heroic raid schedule, and made a more progression minded guild with a more casual raid time!

Feel free to get in contact with me if you're interested!
    Real ID: Saiford21@aim.com
    Reply Quote
    1 Troll Shaman
    Hey man how's it going?! :D I would love to talk to you about my guild. I will leave basic info below.

>Horde
    >25man
    >Raid only 3 days!!! (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) and yes of course weekends off *fist pump*
    > Mumble (Best communication out there ;))
    >Home Server: Kil'Jaeden (# 10th server for PvE!, and the PVP is fantastic!)

I truly hope you will get a hold of me either through Skype or Real-Id

Skype- whoaitsdavid or real-Id, plus50dkp@hotmail.com

Talk to you soon!
    Edited by Jezdoria on 11/27/2012 10:29 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    2/6HM MSV 4/6 HOF looking for 1 range dps to join our core team.
    Immediate raid slot available to the right applicant.

We are based on the oceanic server at Khaz'goroth realm. If interested we advice you to log onto our server to be aware of your raid times.

Raid times: Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm server time(GMT+10).

Add me on real Id for a chat: Rachel#1517
    Or visit our website at: www.wipesforsale.com to apply.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warlock

Recruitment is now open for all classes for MoP!

All 25 man raid spots are competitive to ensure that our raiders stay on top of their game and to ensure a high quality raid environment.

We are located on the PvE server Area 52.

Current raid times are:
    Wednesday 8pm-12am
    Thursday 8pm-12am
    Sunday 8pm-12am
    *All times are EST*

T10- 11/12 H
    T11 - 10/13 H
    T12 - 6/7 H
    T13 - 8/8 H
    T14/Current - 3/6 H MSV; 4/6 HoF

We distribute loot by means of the EPGP system, which rewards long term contribution to the guild but also provides less of a barrier to newer members to get gear. We understand that loot is easier to come by in this stage of the game, but we still reward loot fairly and evenly.

--Exceptional Applicants always welcome--

All possible recruits should:
    - Have a thorough knowledge of their class and all specs
    - Be prepared to consistently play at a high level
    - Be able to fill out a proper guild application at www.rehabguild.com
    - Have a sense of humor (our raiders love to joke around! While we get serious when boss pulling is involved, we all love a good joke or two at the expense of each other)
    - Have fun while raiding. While we do take our progression very seriously, we all play this game to have fun. If you are going to get overly upset on wiping to a new boss a few times, this guild...and probably this game, are not right for you.

If interested, apply online at our previously mentioned website, or pm an officer in game.

Officers - Swîft, Mondlevic, Nef

Battletags -
    Mondlevic#1674
    Xav#1397 (Nef)
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]